Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: ⚔DUELING BLADES⚔ - PbP 4v4 Competitive Dungeon Crawling (OOC)  (Read 22594 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You forgot your Sex and Dominant Hand. That doesn't sound weird.
That I did, and that it doesn't. Also Raw dice, but I'm not sure what those are or if I'm supposed to fill those out. Are those supposed to be a flat d6 always and then normal dice are for your current equipment?

Except for the RUINED FORMATTING, you should note that she is naked. Also, update your attack dice to reflect the masterwork bonus. It should be 1d10 to hit.
I don't know how to ruin or not ruin the formatting. I should probably see if my two remaining copper pieces can buy me some pants, despite being uniquely qualified to start without them based on backstory. I assume this means the damage dice are NOT upgraded, as I recorded?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Why must you all torment me with your terrible formatting?
Well if the boxes weren't all so much smaller than the things that go in them...

This button is your friend. It fights for freedom.

You forgot your Sex and Dominant Hand. That doesn't sound weird.
That I did, and that it doesn't. Also Raw dice, but I'm not sure what those are or if I'm supposed to fill those out. Are those supposed to be a flat d6 always and then normal dice are for your current equipment?

Except for the RUINED FORMATTING, you should note that she is naked. Also, update your attack dice to reflect the masterwork bonus. It should be 1d10 to hit.
I don't know how to ruin or not ruin the formatting. I should probably see if my two remaining copper pieces can buy me some pants, despite being uniquely qualified to start without them based on backstory. I assume this means the damage dice are NOT upgraded, as I recorded?
Raw dice are purely for your record-keeping. Unless increased by skills, they stay the same. Weapon quality does not upgrade damage.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Wait, my formatting is apparently ruined and I always have that on.

So... what am I now fucking up on?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool.
What is TNL and how do I fix the problems?
TNL stands for "To Next Level" and it is how many Experience Points you need to get another level. It is listed right under EXP, near your name. It should be 80. Also change the 'Attack Dice' to 1d8-1 to reflect your raw attack dice minus the penalty for having a Poor weapon.
Okay I'll just- Oh. Thanks.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Lo and behold, my remaining two copper is exactly enough to buy what is hopefully a fairly long tunic.

Why must you all torment me with your terrible formatting?
Well if the boxes weren't all so much smaller than the things that go in them...

This button is your friend. It fights for freedom.
Oh, I see.

That's the problem. You need to turn it off so the text will hide inside the box, rather than wrap around and stretch it out.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, so it isn't messed up since it hasn't needed to do that... right?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Lo and behold, my remaining two copper is exactly enough to buy what is hopefully a fairly long tunic.
I'm going with "rags" being code for "shitty pants" because otherwise...
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Click it. Select a cell that's broken and click the button. It fights for freedom.

You should place your skills correctly instead of having them two cells down. A lot of words aren't capitalized properly. You're naked.

I'm going with "rags" being code for "shitty pants" because otherwise...
Basically. Also, long tunics were the fashion among peasants back in the day.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

nooooooooooooooooooo

mail call
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I PUT ON THE PANTS! I AM ACCOMPLISH!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I PUT ON THE PANTS! I AM ACCOMPLISH!
Everything looks good... Puddin' Tame.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:'( I am so happy I wish there were a happy tears emote!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Ok, I think my sheet might make sense now. Maybe.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I think my sheet might make sense now. Maybe.
Sandy Batman is not an acceptable name.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are any of the names I get from a generator for greek sounding names okay?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22