Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: ⚔DUELING BLADES⚔ - PbP 4v4 Competitive Dungeon Crawling (OOC)  (Read 22601 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Squeegy, question: A ring costs 3 Silver. Can a shoddy handmade (probably wooden) one be included for less?
Sure, buy it for 1 copper like the cross.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Absolutely not, that would take 2 ranks. It's either 1d8 or 1d6,1d4.
Better now?
No, you have to hit enter before I can see it. Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool. Also you forgot to call your mother. Also you forgot her birthday.
HNNNGGGHHHH. Can you do it?! I didn't read the whole manual, just the parts I thought I had to. Plus I have to call mum.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

All mighty Sqeegy, please make sure my math is right on my sheet as I am tired but determined to do this today no matter how often I must bother you.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Absolutely not, that would take 2 ranks. It's either 1d8 or 1d6,1d4.
Better now?
No, you have to hit enter before I can see it. Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool. Also you forgot to call your mother. Also you forgot her birthday.
HNNNGGGHHHH. Can you do it?! I didn't read the whole manual, just the parts I thought I had to. Plus I have to call mum.
I cannot do it because I don't have edit access to your sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvV-LrRbAw2jdC0wdjF4VnUyZXN2eTBYaTduMkJFZ3c#gid=0
Your careless linebreaking has RUINED my careful formatting. Also Sandy Claws is not an acceptable name. Also fill out the Character Creation tab so I know your math is right. Also fill out the Weapons/Armor tab.

All mighty Sqeegy, please make sure my math is right on my sheet as I am tired but determined to do this today no matter how often I must bother you.
Which one is yours? Only Rolep renamed his sheet to include his name.

I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Quote from: Share
Anyone who has the Link can Edit.

You should have it, did you try after I posted? I changed the permission before asking you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YAY! SPARTA IN MEDIEVAL TIMES WILL COME I SWEAR IT!

On that note, my current character sheet.
This one. I even fixed the point bit so that it would include math for point buying. Haven't done a lot of work on the main tab though.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why must you all torment me with your terrible formatting? You haven't renamed your character, you haven't filled out the damage for your dagger, clothing doesn't need to be put into armor, and you never put your full effort into your high school education.

Quote from: Share
Anyone who has the Link can Edit.

You should have it, did you try after I posted? I changed the permission before asking you.
I am afraid I cannot.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Why must you lie to me, Goolgle Dacks.

Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool.
What is TNL and how do I fix the problems?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Your careless linebreaking has RUINED my careful formatting. Also Sandy Claws is not an acceptable name. Also fill out the Character Creation tab so I know your math is right. Also fill out the Weapons/Armor tab.
Oh hey, missed the tabs.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Again, place holder. I haven't gotten to it as I was making sure my points were right. Ah, okay. ... :'(

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

e: In fact, forget everything you know about playing in games on Bay12.
Nobody's a little girl
Eating comrades accomplishes nothing
Some things are not on fire

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE

Nonetheless, after lengthy deliberation, calculations, and poring over sections over and over again, I believe I have finally completed my ultracomplex character sheet:

She's basically just a fancy axe.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

You forgot your Sex and Dominant Hand. That doesn't sound weird.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also you didn't update your EXP TNL. Also you didn't update your main attack dice pool.
What is TNL and how do I fix the problems?
TNL stands for "To Next Level" and it is how many Experience Points you need to get another level. It is listed right under EXP, near your name. It should be 80. Also change the 'Attack Dice' to 1d8-1 to reflect your raw attack dice minus the penalty for having a Poor weapon.

She's basically just a fancy axe.
Except for the RUINED FORMATTING, you should note that she is naked. Also, update your attack dice to reflect the masterwork bonus. It should be 1d10 to hit.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Why must you all torment me with your terrible formatting?
Well if the boxes weren't all so much smaller than the things that go in them...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22