Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Evil Corp.  (Read 2661 times)

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Corp.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 02:11:17 pm »

Quote from: Kassire (Close enough to what he said.)
All the plus ones, sir, to Lyeos's suggestion involving drugs and candy.

It's funny because I suggested that as a joke!  :)
Drugs and candy are always the best combinations! Lets just not piss off Armok with the worshiping thing.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 02:13:18 pm »

Quote from: Kassire (Close enough to what he said.)
All the plus ones, sir, to Lyeos's suggestion involving drugs and candy.

It's funny because I suggested that as a joke!  :)
Drugs and candy are always the best combinations! Lets just not piss off Armok with the worshiping thing.

Uncle Castro says revolutionary action will be needed especially an island of underpaid workers.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »

...We have a tie. As soon as the tie is broken, I will updoot.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 08:47:27 am »

Name: Miriam Yochevid
Appearance: This petite, short-haired brunette couldn't possibly be a threat, right? With those deep, blue eyes and that sweet smile that's always on her face, surely she's nice! Pale white, almost as though she never goes outside, and always wears a dark purple T-shirt and black jeans.
Backstory: From a young age, Ms. Yochevid always wanted to be a goddess. Well, obviously not an actual goddess, but she wanted to be worshipped! That's why she decided to enslave people through the use of... Candy. Yep, candy. Using a combination of drugs and torture, she plans on making the masses worship her!
Skills: Looking harmless and cute, being scary, making candy.
The Plan: Force people to worship me, silly!

Name: Yochlette Chocolate
Main Product: Chocolate
Profit: One miiiillion dollars!
Assets: Small store in Chicago, lab in some rural area.
Employees: 500~ Workers, 300~ Scientists, 500 Guards

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 10:07:04 am »

Appearance: This petite, short-haired brunette couldn't possibly be a threat, right? With those deep, blue eyes and that sweet smile that's always on her face, surely she's nice! Pale white, almost as though she never goes outside, and always wears a dark purple T-shirt and black jeans.
Backstory: From a young age, Ms. Yochevid always wanted to be a goddess. Well, obviously not an actual goddess, but she wanted to be worshipped! That's why she decided to enslave people through the use of... Candy. Yep, candy. Using a combination of drugs and torture, she plans on making the masses worship her!

+1
+1

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 10:39:30 am »

+1
+1
+1.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2014, 05:02:05 pm »

It was a corporate HQ like any other. Bland lobby, bland coffee, bland people. Except for one. A brunette with a skip in her step, walking down the hallway looking like today is the best day of her life. In some ways, it is. The Ops Room is finally complete, and she can finally begin her plan. She enters the elevator, and hits a button, hidden in the Y of the YCHQ logo. Within a minute she has dropped to the lowest floor, below even the basement. The elevator doors open, and she steps out. A giant digital map of the world is being projected on the far wall, blue, with a little red pin on every continent, and a giant green pin roughly where corporate HQ is. One of the engineers overseeing the construction waves to the woman, quickly walking over to her.

"We're done building. Five technicians overseeing the computer systems, a map including staging points, and a communications system that can talk to anyone at any of those staging points. We've got all our employees waiting for orders."

What are your orders for the first day of this grand enterprise of yours?

Currently, you have about 25 million dollars. Sorry this update took so long.

Staging Points:

Disguised as businesses, staging points are where you can send your people on missions. Of course, you can't just send factory workers on a mission! No, they need to be properly trained and equipped for the job ahead of them. You currently have one staging point on each of the continents, minus Antarctica.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 09:11:48 am »

Gah! Order them to continue making chocolate as usual for the next week. We need time to think of something, and besides, a little more money never hurts!
Take a closer look at this text!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2014, 02:28:06 pm »

Can I still join? If I do, then here's my character.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »

Can I still join? If I do, then here's my character.

It's, uh, not that kind of game. That was just suggesting the character for the story to follow, please make suggestions though, since it seems like nobody wants to, plus I'm a bit too dumb to make any half-decent ones.

At least, I'm fairly certain it's not that kind of game.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 02:54:14 pm »

Continue as usual. Wait until we learn of something that might help us with our evil plans.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 03:02:01 pm »

Okay, I was just kinda curious, thanks for answering.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 03:06:15 pm »

Build a mercenary company and try to get it contracted to rich business people in Saudi Arabia. Begin with looking at costs.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2014, 09:43:34 am »

Call up that one guy, Player of Games, and see if he has any suggestions to get us started.

I wish that people would actually post suggestions for my suggestion games. (The failing ones, not Colonization.)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2014, 09:49:32 am »

You sigh, and tell your employees to continue standard operations until you gain some useful information. After half an hour or so of talking to your advisers, who, of course, have nothing to say, you turn to leave. Suddenly, one of the technicians runs over to you.

"Miss? News broadcast from the States."

You walk over to the main screen as someone flips it to the news. It shows a plane, completely surrounded by firetrucks and... Hazmat teams?

"Tensions between the United States and China continue to rise, as a Chinese transport plane carrying biological weapons crashed in Detroit. Hazmat teams are reporting that the cargo is still intact, but no civilians are being allowed within a mile of the crash site, just in case. If the weapons had been released by the crash, they could have easily killed everyone in the city, and possibly even further out."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3