Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111558 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nah, I'm fine. You could probably use some counselling with your father, though. Oh wait, he's dead!"
"What? No he isn't. But you will be soon. My blade shall feast upon your blood."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Nah, I'm fine. You could probably use some counselling with your father, though. Oh wait, he's dead!"
"What? No he isn't. But you will be soon. My blade shall feast upon your blood."
"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead. You wouldn't be out here otherwise. And it is my club-hammer-blunt weapon thing that shall feast upon your blood. Your sword will not touch me!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Barnabus may have died, but he took down many of his opponents with him.
Name: Borris von Beardington
Side: B
Skill: Commander
HP: You start with random of 4 to 7 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: Spear
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Name: The Miraculously Ascended Ghost of Flophouse Shouty
Side: B
Skill: Leaf Friend

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead. You wouldn't be out here otherwise. And it is my club-hammer-blunt weapon thing that shall feast upon your blood. Your sword will not touch me!"
((To clarify, Jase was his brother.))
"I have nothing more to say to you. My blade shall speak for me."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Tallow Knight was happy for the breather of his prey already being dead, munching on some cooked mutton he had somehow acquired. Seeing as wasting anymore time would be traitorous, the corpulent soldier bellowed and charged.

Attack a marksman if one lives, otherwise back up someone in a tough spot, otherwise just whack someone.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Both characters added!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Shoot Tallow Night!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

"No one attacks Betarius like Gaston!"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((To clarify, Jase was his brother.))
"I have nothing more to say to you. My blade shall speak for me."
"Interesting. Then perhaps that man was your brother? Certainly, he wasn't your sister. Nonetheless, you shall die here, and I will emerge victorious, Yerusalean scum."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Defend myself.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Aria strode nearer onto the front, having sent her squad to flank the enemy and saw to her regret that her best friend...had died before she could do any aid.

She looked at the black armor that symbolized her ally's house, and raised her eyes to the troops in front of her.

This was personal, now.

"Look to the sides, the enemy is weakened! Keep on, soldiers!"
Offensive tactic, Go! (Also if possible, attack the nearest armored person)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:16:19 pm by Tiruin »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Shoot at Aria!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"ONWARDS! FIGHT! FOR FREE YERUSALEA!" Yelled Aria Vin'Carro, rallying her comrades and inspiring them to give the best out of themselves. And they rushed forth with a war cry coming out of their throats.

Gaston LaFou attacked Betarius, trying to finish off the wounded Palatinean commander. But the Palatine soldiers were already in defensive and the shield of the commander was an obstacle too. Thrice the mighty axe swung downwards, thrice the shield blocked it, sending sparks from the spot were metal struck metal.

Tallow Knight then made his way toward the marksmen, and swung his morning star at the closest one - Bowy McMann was his name. The marksman was prepared for this occurence and quickly jumped out of the harm's way, and when Tallow Knight lost his balance from missed strike, he sunk his dagger in the Yerusalean's chest. Another bee sting, another tiny wound on Tallow Knight's massive body - but this time the wound stung a little, maybe he wasn't that tough as he though.

Issallu Verdo the rushed at Kirby the Second and soon regretted his decision! The flail got tangled around Issallu's own hand for a moment and that was when Kirby struck him in the chest. Red mist sweeped from Issallu's chest and washed through the mace, and then into Kirby's hand, and the latter's wounds began to heal!

Then Kirby the Second and Alec Bladeheart had a mighty, and a lengthy duel where they were almost evenly matched - almost. Their noble weapons clashed against each other's shield, or swung in the empty air as the other evaded the blow. Despite the tactics choosen by their respective commanders, Alec Bladeheart fought too openly; and when opportunity arose, Kirby the Second smashed the enchanted mace against his opponent's leg, tearing the armor slightly and hurting the muscle underneath.

Betarius, his commands received by his noble companions, raised his shield and prepared to block future attacks. And then the arrows flew!

Here comes the arrow launched by Nubib, it strikes Tallow Knight in the gut! He definitely felt the impact and could see the wound on his lower body bleeding a little.

The other arrow, courtesy of Bowy McMann, sailed through the air and struck Aria Vin'Carro in the chest! Plink! - but that was where her armor was the strongest, and the arrow just bounced away from it, without even leaving a mark on the shiny, steel plate.

Team A still fights defensively, while Team B fights offensively.
No deaths this time.
Team A is continuously at slight numerical disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 74