Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111499 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Attack Issallu.
"Ahahaha! You're all gonna fucking die!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Defend the archer yet again.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"No one steals Gaston's catchphrase like Nunib!"

Shoot Gaston again!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Defend the archer yet again.

At least this time you'll do that BEFORE I am attacked. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Defend Gaston.

Aria strode up to the man with a chest of steel and most likely, a heart of gold.

"I've heard of you from one of my scouts, Gaston. Rank and Commander?" she asked as she raised her shield by his side.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

"HO HO HO!
Stab Kirby the Second for revenge.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Lord Nathan Bladeheart
Side: Still B
Skill: Noble Heir
HP: You start with random of 4 to 7 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: You start with random weapon*. Rolled by GM!
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

((And now the patriarch of the Bladeheart family. I wonder how he'll die. Whenever he gets in, anyways.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Added!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

I'm away for the weekend. Auto me - or just leave me defending the archer, whatever.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Defend via cover!

"Blah blah blah, do you hear yourself speak at times? I don't hear no groveling or discussing of an acceptable food bill!"

More pointless talk than not from the heaving knight, vision blurred and having more wounds in him than he feels comfortable with. His only solace is that he may be able to drain more arrows from the man, to save his kin from their bite.

While he may fail, his order shall persist.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Defend Gaston.

Aria strode up to the man with a chest of steel and most likely, a heart of gold.

"I've heard of you from one of my scouts, Gaston. Rank and Commander?" she asked as she raised her shield by his side.

Gaston paused, but for only a moment "No one commands Gaston! I am the handsomest and strongest and smaterest in the land. It's only right that I take my own destiny in my own hands for my own reasons."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Aria penned the reply down to the rebel vanguard.
They were quite the strong-willed bunch. She would collect on that ten tokens on that one bet in regard as to how far their wills have gone, though.

...She wondered if the rumors on fanaticism were but rumors now.
She then mentally shrugged.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Gaston LaFou again attacked Betarius, who didn't keep watch over Bowy, for now at least. Gaston swung with his axe but missed, and then the axe of his nemesis struck him in the head. Seeing dark spots and stars, he crumbled to the ground, bleeding heavily. "Nobody!... dies like Gaston!" And with these words Gaston LaFou breathed his last.

Seeing that the marksmen were going wild, both Tallow Knight and Issallu Verdo took defensive stances.

Alas! That didn't stop their opponents from attacking. Kirby the Second quickly runs up to his favorite punching bag and smashes with the Lifedrinker against the shield, but Issallu is no slouch and manages to, fortunately, parry or evade any and all of the dreadful swings of the enchanted mace.

With his opponent dead, Betarius goes and resumes defending Bowy McMann.

*THUD* goes the arrow when it smashes through the chainmail and the sharp tip pierces the gut of Tallow Knight. He wobbles, gasps, and then falls to the ground, his arms and legs widely open, the ground rumbling under the force of the impact! Another kill for Palatinean marksmen!

In the very meanwhile, Borris von Beardington ran up to Kirby the Second. The enchanted mace against simple spear was the duel - and the spear won! After slow stabs to test Kirby's defense, Borris suddenly plunged with speed of a viper and the slim spearhead stabbed Kirby's left shoulder, letting some more of the noble blood water the tall grass under him.

The Miraculously Ascended Ghost of Flophouse Shouty and Ulfgar Von Wulfenheim appear to help Team B!
Team B no longer fights defensively - and Team A continues to be lacking in numbers!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Kyeehahahah! Holyleaves call me home! Stab losers! Get money!"

Slash and stab Betarius. A lot.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 74