Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53718 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Sandra looked at the two, wondering if she'd missed something. 
"Don't worry about that, you're not intruding at all.  You're the one introducing me to your friends, the people we'll be fighting side by side with, right?  And you're the one she asked 'bout the other guy, not me."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa is still sitting in the Inn, rubbing her face to try and deal with the remaining tiredness.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Don't worry about that, you're not intruding at all.  You're the one introducing me to your friends, the people we'll be fighting side by side with, right?  And you're the one she asked 'bout the other guy, not me."
Josephine nodded meekly. "Mhmm..."

She looked around on that note. "Well the green-haired guy is Noel, the white haired one is Kosko (he has that nicely accented voice), the large and gruff man is Barthus. There's Runa," she said as she waved at Runa, who was quite tired for so early a morning for some reason, "who...now dyed her hair red. Jake is the one with yellow hair and a suave voice, but I'm not sure where he is right now. And I...forgot the name of the other priest and the spearman."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "I really am sorry, Josephine. You simply startled me, and coming so soon after Kosko shook my head..." She sighed.
: "When someone touches me suddenly like that, it shakes my concentration. I lose focus on the world. It is rather...disorientating, I suppose. I am not fond of it, and I can get rather irritable when it happens. Still, it is no excuse for snapping like I did."

A short, somewhat embarrassed laugh later.
: "Well, I am sure that Sandra here thinks rather poorly of me now. I made a terrible first impression."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 02:08:47 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Sorry, I simply forgot your name already."

"And I forgot why I wanted to talk with you, too."

"Could you remind me your name first?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "I really am sorry, Josephine. You simply startled me, and coming so soon after Kosko shook my head..."
"He what?!-"

: "When someone touches me suddenly like that, it shakes my concentration. I lose focus on the world. It is rather...disorientating, I suppose. I am not fond of it, and I can get rather irritable when it happens. Still, it is no excuse for snapping like I did."
"Right..but that's how I know blind people get to know others...b-by touch. I'll...I just need some fresh air."

The archer stood up and excused herself from the table to go outside for a bit, giving a short-
: "Well, I am sure that Sandra here thinks rather poorly of me now. I made a terrible first impression."
"Sandra is a lot better than that."
before going away.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noon arrived and Elvira and company set off. Crossing the border into Licha, they headed towards the meeting point. Coming out of a forest, they stumble upon a clearing filled with enemy soldiers.

"Angthera soldiers! Quick, we need to fall back and find a different way around."

"Captain Hart, unfamiliar troops approaching, they don't wear the colors of Licha though!"

"Well then, looks like they're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps they are the group that our targets are meeting here. Quickly, kill them all except their leader. Capture them."

"Ugh, it looks like we have no choice. Lets do this. I hope that Aeon will reach us soon..."

Enemy Stats
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Win Conditions (click to show/hide)

EXP: 84/100
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:52:40 pm by Swordstar »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Perform for everyone around me! Yay!

"Have fun, you guys!"

"Sorry, Kosko, but we might have to discuss this a different time. I'm Daethwin, though."

"Good to meet you, though!"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:40:21 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Barthus puffed his chest out proudly like a grand and gallant knight. He was a grand gallant knight. Yes. First making a quick glance towards Josephine, he flourished his hatchet and waved it at the bandit with as much heroic bravado he could muster.

: "You sir! Your days are numbered! Your hours are numbered! Your seconds are numbered! Have at ye vile curr! Feel the weight and power of my hatchet!"

Dash to F,4 and WHIRL DE HATCHET at Bandit D!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

b-7, stab Sword B with Iron Lance.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Sandra looked from Jo to Violet, somewhat bemused.  She was about to speak, when the last of the party came in and Elvira announced their imminent departure.  As she got up from the table, she glanced over at the two. 
"Don't worry about that.  I never met a blind person before, but I'll remember that for next time, too."

The ride went mostly in silence, but as they saw the oncoming bandits, she glanced over at the others. 
"These don't look like the friendly sort.  Hold back, milady Princess, and we'll sort them out."

If Garran fails to eliminate Sword B, move to C4C6 and attack with Iron Lance

EDIT: Corrected move order. >_<
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:49:31 pm by Culise »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Dimitri scowled at the Angtherans, muttering at them from afar.
:"...Get out of my country."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: (Barthus vs Bandit D) [Select]
Hit: 97-15=82
Hit roll=47, hit!
16-5=11 damage

Code: (Garran vs Mercenary B) [Select]
Hit: 98+15-19=94
Hit roll=13, hit!
15+1-5=11 damage

Hit: 106-15-22=69
Hit roll=72, miss!

Code: (Sandra vs Mercenary B) [Select]
Hit: 91+15-19=87
Hit roll=20, hit!
14+1-5=10 damage

Hit: 106-15-11=80
Hit roll=19
Crit roll=1, crit!
16-1-12=3*3=9 damage

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 93/100

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: End to previous RP (click to show/hide)

"...That is a lot of them."

Archer to B6, shoot Mercenary B with Training Bow.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:58:35 pm by Tiruin »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

"Thanks for the help Sandra."
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77