Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53728 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet looked around, confused.

: "...are you speaking to me?" She knew that she had purple hair (whatever that looked like) because her parents told her so, but for all she knew everyone in this village had purple hair.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Yes!"

"I believe that, just like me, you're one of the people who work for Princess. I do not remember your name though, I have rather bad memory for such things."

"After all, I need to continue meditating on Zarasutra and how to convey my teachings properly all the time!" He thought a little on this sentence.

"Not that there are many who care to listen."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

:"Well, since I'm not allow to join any country, I'll have to go for the second option."
:"Since this would be classed as a treasure hunt, 1500 base cost plus 100 per day plus 500 per true battle, we don't really have a clue about how many pieces the emblem is in so I'll waives the locations cost and you would be allow a discount because I'm underranked for a mission of this scope of about 500 gold."
:"Are you okay with that pricing?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crossing her arms, Elvira shook her head but then sighed.

"This would be much easier if you just joined my guard. You wouldn't have to join my country. It could be a position or some such thing. You're asking for a lot of gold, and even if Veros could afford it, the plain fact of the matter is, I don't carry that much gold around with me. It'd be foolish to do so. How about instead you take the offer to join my guard except you don't officially join my guard. You just get the same benefits that they do of room and board. You'll be needing to buy food and such anyways. Wouldn't that be easier? And everyone gains a split of the loot of course. Not the Fire Emblem, but anything else we might come across."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Sarah open her mouth but no sound come out. She then take out a little book and open it, her eyes dart back and forth.
:"I'll probable take flack for incorrect pricing, but it not going to get me tossed out."
:"Well then, I am a hired blade for the princess that just happen to be pay in a similar manner to one of her guard. Is that acceptable?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With a grin, Elvira nodded.

"Sounds good to me. And I'm glad you're able to stay with us."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes!"

"I believe that, just like me, you're one of the people who work for Princess. I do not remember your name though, I have rather bad memory for such things."

"After all, I need to continue meditating on Zarasutra and how to convey my teachings properly all the time!" He thought a little on this sentence.

"Not that there are many who care to listen."
: "Oh! Yes, I do not believe we have been formally introduced. My name is Violet, and you are...?" She held out a hand to shake, hoping that this man wasn't a hugger as well...

>Highlight Talk, press A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I'm Kosko!" He then shook her head.

"Aren't you the blind one? Your quick movements and confident actions make me think you're not blind at all! Clearly, in previous life you were an archer or hunter with wonderful eyesight, and this trait was passed onto your current existence."

"Praise Zarasutra for this occurence!" He nodded with a smile.

"What are you doing here, though?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, you two must be part of the group that came in last night. Was wonderin why I didn't recognize you. Are you headin off ta Licha then? You'll wanna be careful. I heard that the war's startin up between the two of them again. I mean Licha and Angthera o'course."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm Kosko!" He then shook her head.
: "!!!"

What was with these people and grabbing hold of her?! She flipped Kosko to the ground using her old self-defence training and stepped away.
"Oh, you two must be part of the group that came in last night. Was wonderin why I didn't recognize you. Are you headin off ta Licha then? You'll wanna be careful. I heard that the war's startin up between the two of them again. I mean Licha and Angthera o'course."
: "War? Oh dear, thank you for telling me. If you'll excuse me, I must warn mi--the rest of my group."

Find Elvira tell her what Violet has learned from the shopkeeper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Ow." Kosko looked at the ceiling of the room.

"Next time I will try to remember to ask first." Kosko brushed some dust off his robes and followed Violet back to the castle Elvira's current tactical operations center, aka the Inn.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:44:38 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Back in the Inn, Josephine was too busy focused on her thoughts that most talk inside didn't grab her attention despite her hearing of it. Noel, Daethwin, Runa, Violet, Barthus...they were all busy and she was happy for that, going about with their business as usual.

She checked under the table and examined her boots, better for wear than she expected and arched her back, stretching a bit in place--horseback riding, she wasn't accustomed to though. The food was modest and altogether, what she needed after such a trip. The heat was more than soothing to calm any worries she had, and the spices and salt were just the finisher to a wonderful morning.

Looking around the inn as she finished her food, there was: Noel, Jake, Garran, Dimitri, Daethwin, and Sandra around. Guessing that the rest probably moved on, she moved over to Sandra's table and greeted her after quelling her fears of 'what to do' and 'shyness'.

"Hello again Sir Sandra! It's...going to be a long trip, isn't it."
...How do you greet a knight!?
What do I say...

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Sandra noticed Josephine walk up to her, and she couldn't help but smile at the poor archer's nervousness. 

"Heya...Josephine, right?  Don't worry about that 'sir' stuff, I'm just another soldier, and a pretty new one at that."  Her smile broadened slightly.  "'Sides, I expect you've seen more combat than me, working with the Princess, right?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Josephine nodded, slowly. She still didn't know what to say but was pretty much calmed by how open the knight was.
Also, the smile made up most of it.

"Not much, really. I just...provided support." I didn't kill anyone either. All my arrows did was disable them. "But yes, ma'am. I...She chose me, actually. It's very...humbling? I guess the word is?"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

"Ah, heck, don't knock support too much.  It's like my ol' sarge said, ya gotta have good men and women behind you to fight the enemy in front of ya.  A good archer or mage to keep the enemy busy while us front-line soldiers take the hits, that's worth its weight in gold, 'specially in a tight space like we had in the capital."  She frowned slightly at the memory, then shook her head like it was nothing.  "I dunno 'bout humbling, but I'd say that if the Princess herself chose you outta all the soldiers in the army, that's summat to be proud of."
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 77