Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53732 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elvira shook her head.

"I never doubted that you could do it. The first time I was involved in a battle, I had nightmares for a month. It is not an easy thing, taking a life. But this world is in constant turmoil it seems and if we wish to try and create peace, we must come to terms with what we do. You are not strange for finding violence unsettling. To be honest, I would be more worried if you were unbothered by the first life you took."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet felt tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She had been so worried that she had been the only one...
: "I...thank you for sharing that, Milady. I promise, I will not let this affect my ability to help you in the times ahead."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I see."

Noel rubbed his chin thoughtfully as Daethwin outlined his reasons for travel. They were pretty good reasons, he supposed, though he didn't have such troubles himself.

"It seems like it would be difficult to adjust to new customs, attitudes, people. I've been having a difficult enough time of it myself, but I suppose that could be just the vast difference in culture between Veros and Denoss. Elvira is certainly a lot friendlier to her servants than the nobles I knew ever were."

"Hmm... well, I'll certainly get a taste of the traveling lifestyle while we hunt down these shards. Maybe I'll get used to it."

"I hope you can put up with me!"

"I'll probably end up saying something that will offend you. Again. I, eh, I don't mean anything bad by it... usually... It's more that I'm not good with people... or tact, for that matter."

"I do look forward to traveling with you, though, and perhaps hearing some of your stories."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Barthus looked around but since this is a small respectable town and it's barely 10 in the morning, he didn't find any place open that sells alcohol.

And lo! Barthus was disappointed.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa, suddenly understanding many of the things the Bard and Mage were saying earlier, having been trying to figure it out. She left rather quickly after that to sit outside and try and slowly get the blush to leave her face.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:31:17 am by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

So Dimitri, I presume you've been to many a town like this?"
Garran chewed a piece of bread.
"Why were you at the capital anyway?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Sarah sidal up to Elvira
:"Yo, princess, need to chat to you for a mo."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violet excused herself and left to find a store. She was almost out of medicine, after all.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glancing at Sarah, Elvira nodded.

"How can I help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet arrived at the magic shop where she was greeted by a nice old lady who told her the prices after a minor bit of confusion where she originally just gestured to the prices list:

Shop
Vulneraries: 100 g
Concotions: 300 g
Antitoxins: 300 g

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Sandra continued to wait watchfully off to one side.  Etos was only a small town, and they had been cautious of discovery during their trip, but that didn't mean she could just relax.  After all, she had been blissfully confident in the capital's security, and look what happened there.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

:"You are aware of the dragon slayers, right? And how we can't exactly work for free?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violet purchases 1 vulnerary for herself. She then decides to find the trinket shop that one of the group had mentioned the previous night.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, Kosko was walking down the streets. He stopped when a butterfly landed on his hand. He lifted said hand and smiled at the butterfly.

"You, too, shall rejoin Zarasutra one day. All of you will." He said cheerfully to the butterfly and pair of rats or maybe mouses that were scurrying near the sewer grate nearby.

Then Kosko went to the magic supplies shop, not paying attention to few citizens who overheard his monologue and were giving him strange looks. He inspected the price list as somewhat familiar purple-haired girl went by him.

"Extremely cheap. Normally herbalists charge three or four times more, how are you able to keep yourself in business with these prices?" He smiled to the old lady.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The old lady smiled. "Oh sonny, don't you go worrying about me. It's part of an old family secret as to how we can make these so cheap. Besides, we sell more than enough, what with being so near Licha and Angthera. Always people coming in needing medicine."

"Ah. I see. Well, I'll tell you the same thing I will tell any of the people here wanting to be paid for this. There are two ways that can work. The first is you join my guard, even if it's just for a bit. For that, you'll get a monthly wage to be paid at the end of this, combat bonuses, plus I pay for rooms, food, and medicine when it's needed. Or, I can pay you your price as we go along, but you lose out on the other bonuses. The monthly wage probably won't be exactly what you're hoping for, but it's what I can offer. If neither of those options sound good to you, then I will be sad to see you go, but that's the best I can do."

Violet walked into the trinket shop and played out the same scene for prices with the old man there that she did with the old lady.

"I know the prices are a bit high, but these trinkets are said to be mighty powerful."

Trinket Shop
Angelic Cloth: 1000 g
Blade Ring: 1000 g
Dancer's Crest: 1000 g
Talk: Free
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:54:29 pm by Swordstar »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I see."

"Write it down for posterity, old lady, considering you will re-joining with Zarasutra soon! Bye!"

Kosko then left the establishment and, noticing the purple-haired lady going into a shop, quickly walked after her, and inside.

"Purple-hair girl, I believe I know you!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 77