Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53787 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #630 on: June 06, 2014, 04:38:14 pm »

"I suppose you want my story then?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 06, 2014, 04:47:04 pm »

:"It hard to tell, he like females like us more then men, but the only real way I found is to offer your palm. Why don't you give it a go? Fingers up and palm toward George. He doesn't bite."
:"As for the bonding, it supposedly happened during my first flight, the elders said so I couldn't tell you how much was the bonding and how much was the flying."
:"They said such a bonding was rare, but not unheard of."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 06, 2014, 04:49:21 pm »

:"Go on!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 06, 2014, 04:49:46 pm »

"Well, if someone were to be unfortunate enough to have naturally greasy hair I would say they should use powders instead of oils, if only for their complexion's sake, but otherwise I agree."

"Unfortunately I can't afford better products given what little I'm paid. I have to make do with lavender oils. It's the best I can get right now... or maybe I'm just not looking in the right stores."

"Not necessarily. One can learn magic later in life, but truthfully they will never be as strong as someone who has trained extensively for it, or has a natural talent. Anyone can learn to use magic, if they're willing to be patient and accept that a great effort is needed for even the most minor of spells. It's not something one can pick up on a whim."

Josephine asked about magic regarding personality, and Noel considered it.

"Fascinating question. I hadn't thought of it before, but I would have to say... probably not. Our ally Kosko uses magic diametrically opposed to mine - he prefers light magicks, yet he is obsessed with killing others - something that, were you to ask the common folk, would be a trait of a dark practitioner such as myself. I, on the other hand, see magic as a means to power - something normally associated with those that study anima, who seek to bend the elements of the world to their will - and occasionally as a demonstration of faith - something normally associated with light magic."

"I guess you would say anyone can learn any kind of magic, should they be willing and able to put in the effort to learn it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 06, 2014, 04:50:23 pm »

Elvira blinked and looked at the bard in confusion.

"What... Treasury? Do you mean the armory? You wouldn't have been able to get into the treasury, it's locked. If you mean the armory, we don't keep instruments there because it's a place for tools of war, not musical trinkets."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 06, 2014, 04:54:40 pm »

"I thought you would have an entire coffer of perfume. Fascinating! Next time there's a chance for a bath, I will share my little stash with you. I think I have enough Valleylily for three or more uses... hmm, now that it reminded me I should buy more."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 06, 2014, 05:07:12 pm »

"If you don't think music can make a difference on the battlefield, Princess...they use trumpets and drums all the time for signals! I know that much, at least."

The bard sighed, and shook his head.

"Whatever. Complaining won't change it, and I can sing anyway."

He looked around to see what was going on with everyone else, and shrugged. He wasn't sure he wanted to talk to Noel right now...the blasted man had truly annoyed him with that comment, but everyone seemed involved in their own conversations after the battle, trying to shake off their nerves, perhaps. What about the priestess girl? What was her name...Daeth realized with a start that he barely knew anyone's name. That, would definitely have to be fixed. So the bard started walking over to the poor girl, and smiled brightly.

"Hi! How you feelin'? You really helped a lot back there, I can tell."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 06, 2014, 05:14:17 pm »

"Unfortunately not. I'm just a servant here, so a servant's pay I get. It could be worse, I suppose. I could have to live somewhere else and pay for lodging and food besides; at least while I'm here, I may not get paid much but I don't have to worry about where I'm going to sleep or what or when I'm going to eat."

"And if you want to loan me Valleylily oil, I'll take you up on that for the novelty of it if nothing else. Thank you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 06, 2014, 05:57:40 pm »

"No problem, Adorablehair!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 06, 2014, 06:21:43 pm »

Runa has been standing to the side somewhat awkwardly, seeing everyone getting along so well so far, she didn't know where to jump into a conversation.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 06, 2014, 06:22:54 pm »

The poor man! He must have been wounded quite badly, for his voice to be shaking as much as it was. But since he was clearly trying to be strong in the Princess' time of need, Violet decided not to call attention to it.
: "So you have been in battle before, then? You seem very used to it, while I still feel sick. Are you a soldier, or a knight perhaps?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 06, 2014, 06:36:32 pm »

Daethwin waves his hand gently in front of Runa's face, at a distance so it wouldn't startle her. The poor girl hadn't even noticed him...

"Hey, you alright there, err... I don't think I ever caught your name, actually."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 06, 2014, 06:39:05 pm »

"O-oh! Uh... s-sorry um... I'm Runa. Nice to m-meet you." Runa gives a weary smile and holds out her hand to Daethwin.
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 06, 2014, 06:46:55 pm »

Daethwin smiles brightly at Runa as she takes the priestess' hand and, with a slight flourish, kisses the back of it. His flair for the dramatic could never be suppressed, and she just seemed so tired that he wanted to help her feel better, even if it meant pushing at her comfort zone.

"That's a very pretty name. I'm Daethwin, by the way."

The bard takes Runa's hand in both of hers, stepping closer to avoid pulling on her arm, and squeezes it lightly.

"You were a real help out there. Healing everyone, all the time. It makes me a little jealous, actually."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 06, 2014, 06:51:26 pm »

"I uh... th-thank you um... I just... did what I could." Runa gave a small blushy smile. The bard wasn't too bad it seemed, if a little... er... close.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 77