Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53791 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #615 on: June 06, 2014, 03:58:46 pm »

Noel scratched at his right cheekbone.

"I suppose that makes sense... to you anyway. Another question. Why am I 'adorable hair'? If anything I would think the women would think your hair is adorable. You look like one of those shaggy dogs who always has hair in front of their eyes."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 06, 2014, 04:00:33 pm »

Having now her question answered, and promising to protect Elvira as best as she can, Josephine turned her ideas to the rest...
Everyone else was busy talking with everyone else so she sidled up over to that one other person she first met before all this happened--the other one with her during that fateful day.

"So...Sarah?" she said, nervous in her approach, "Why do you have a tattoo-" wait why am I asking about a tattoo!? That's rude! *cough*pegasus! I..thought they were only in legends?"

In another timeframe which was really after everyone else speaking but before everyone else having decided to break off, Josephine decided to inquire with Noel a few matters at hand.

"Excuse me sir Noel, could I...ask how you inherited such power? I meant--in your attack? How does it...work?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:11:23 pm by Tiruin »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 06, 2014, 04:04:04 pm »

"So Dimitri, why did you become a priest?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 06, 2014, 04:08:39 pm »

"Well, you're adorable and nice hair!" Kosko then reached up and felt a single lock of hair of Noel's not even bothering to ask for consent.

"It has lovely texture and is nicely kept, not to mention strong and healthy. I bet your chest of herbal essences and mixtures to keep your hair so nice is no smaller than perfume chests of noble ladies! Are you using powders or oils?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:30:52 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 06, 2014, 04:15:03 pm »

:"Why do I have George here? Well, I grew up in Angthera, Keke, small village. There a few herds of pegasi there, tend to avoid people, nervous things they are. That is apart from George here. Rascal tried to nick my apple, right in the village square.

Still, I'm quick on my feet and got hold of George before take off. It was then I found my calling, the open skies were breath taking.

Anyway, I manage to get George's respect that day and he not been far from my side since."

:"Since I told you a little about mine, how about a tale of your home?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:17:16 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 06, 2014, 04:18:12 pm »

"So how was it while you were flying?" she asked Sarah. Her dreams were filled with flight, but she had never felt the wind itself. "I mean...isn't it a bit scary when you don't feel the solid ground under your feet? The fear of floating into the sky?"
In all sense of the word, while Jo knew that that was impossible, she still heard rumors of such floating around...though maybe she misheard.
"Also why is your tattoo not a pegasus?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 06, 2014, 04:20:16 pm »

(Time shenanigans go.)

Noel's mouth fell open for a second.

"How did you...?"

He cleared his throat and regained his composure.

"First of all I'll ask you to not touch my hair like that. Secondly I'm not sure if you're flirting with me or not, but if so, my type is a little more... ambiguous. I'm not saying anything more than that for now. Third, yes, I do take good care of it. I don't count myself among the vain but it would hardly do for one of noble blood to allow themselves to be as dirty as commoner; one must maintain the proper image. Fourth, my hair is usually dry so I use oils. What about you?"

Noel looked over at Josephine.

"My dark magic, you mean? The dark magicks are the strongest of the three types, but also the hardest to learn and use. I mastered them over a decade of study and training, in addition to it being in my nature. I like the darkness, the shadows... Umbra calls to me and I to it."

Noel moved his hands in a circular pattern, forming a ball of shadow between them. The orb pulsed in contractions and expansions at a slow, regular pace, like the slowing beats of a dying heart. The shaman moved it to his finger and held it up as a second, blood-red ball of energy began to crackle and spark inside it.

"As for how it works... Dark magic flays the spirit and soul as well as the body of those it targets. It can transfer life force, turn blood toxic, strip away innate spiritual defenses, cut a target's remaining years in half, cloak its user in immunity to all but dark magic... It can form weaponry... It can cause a target to lose their ability to reason, to effectively attack or evade incoming blows, turn them to stone, paralyze their muscles, cast them into sleep, and some dark magicks can even kill the target outright."

Noel took the orb between his hands once more and held it in front of his face, where he breathed it back into his body. A dark aura surrounded him for a moment before fading away with a single pulse of shadow to red.

"Any further questions?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:21:55 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 06, 2014, 04:23:16 pm »

Daethwin finally returned, looking not so much angry as he did annoyed. At Elvria, apparently, as he walked straight to her. But when the bard spoke, he was smiling ever so slightly.

"How is it that you people don't have a single instrument in that treasury of yours? Don't Verosians like music!?"

His finger emphasized his points by wagging fiercely at the princess, and making poking motions at important words.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 06, 2014, 04:24:16 pm »

: "The hallway...? Ah, now I remember! You were the wounded man I spoke to, were you not? I am pleased that you were able to get help."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 06, 2014, 04:26:35 pm »

:"Ah, the fear of flying. I understand the idea, if I fall off, I won't be awaking, but I only afraid if I'm alone. Up there, George is with me and he won't let me fall."
:"As for floating up into the sky, I never thought of it as possible. But if it can happen, I know George would follow me so i won't be alone."
Josephine mutter something.
:"Pardon?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 06, 2014, 04:32:44 pm »

Dimitri calms down upon thinking about that, letting out a short "hmph" of a chuckle.
:"That's actually quite the story.

I'm not from this country, I've only moved here. I was born up in Licha. Not nobility or clergy though. I was born a simple commoner, son of a tailor. I lived a life of practicality, hard work, and most of all, the same thing day after day. It was not a bad life, and I could have lived it without regrets.

However... one day, a young missionary of the Shining God visited my village. He was humble, but almost everyone in the village was, so it really wasn't anything special. On the second day, he spoke. His voice-- it was like liquid gold, like the chime of a cathedral bell. It practically rang through the village. I was enchanted. His words told of an amazingly beautiful god above, of a glory higher than us, and he told it in a way I cam't even hope to copy. It was... the most amazing thing in my life. I knew then I had to join the order.
"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 06, 2014, 04:33:15 pm »

--MAGICAL DOUBLE POST--
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:35:55 pm by Powder Miner »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 06, 2014, 04:34:45 pm »

As Sarah could notice, Josephine's eyes were directed straight at her...shoulder. Her tattoo. "I-...was talking about your...George. Um, him. Does he mind everyone else? Like how he is now right with you--how did he bond with you? It's very...amazing, given what I heard from books--and now from you!"

Meanwhile...with Noel.
"So one must have an...innate affinity for magic then? Or should it be trained? If so, then how do you know one has the power to wield magic? Signs or characteristics and all?" He could tell the archer was fascinated by looking at how her eyes followed his gestures, subtle as they were. "Does that kind of magic also affect the attitude of a person? Is it teachable or should it be learned from...specifics? Does it resonate with...um, 'who you are' or can anyone pick any type of magic?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 06, 2014, 04:35:41 pm »

"Oils! Finally an equal. People using powdered mixtures are hairstyle heathens in my eyes."

"Also, my hair is shaggy since my hair started to show on my head properly. I've been using Iratian Desert Rose oil and the extract of Coastal Goldbloom. From time to time, the oil made from rare Valleylily of Licha. It smells wonderfully right after bath, but is a pain to wash properly."

"How about you?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 06, 2014, 04:36:10 pm »

: "Gwahahahahaaa! It was a pleasure to help once I was back in business! In the killing business I mean. All the slashing and... Stuff! Yes! Stuff! Gwahahah!"

A bead of sweat rolled down Barthus' back. Blasted armor. Much too hot.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77