Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53783 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #600 on: June 06, 2014, 01:35:38 am »

"I say we call upon the aid of our Queen's fiancee."
Josephine blinked.
"Don't those things come with matching insignia anymore? I swear that they were all red...last time. Or-did that belong to the former g-guard?"
"I assume that the guards in question were of a different rank."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:42:45 am by darkpaladin109 »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 06, 2014, 04:46:14 am »

Dimitri, incredibly silent until now, closed his eyes tightly and clasped his hands together, trying to avoid trembling.
:"Oh, it gets worse and worse... They've got undead. It's not natural- Shining God protect, they've got undead."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:03 am »

"As far as I understand the details of nobility and hierarchy, voting is irrelevant. The Princess is in charge, so Princess decides." Kosko smiled.

"Not that I really care where we go!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I should have figured out something like this would happen sooner or later...

He kept thinking to himself until the princess mentioned him.

...I'm on it. I'll tell them to keep an eye out for undead appearances and to try to figure out the origin of the bandit rumours.

As for the rest of you... You're right not to trust foreign spies.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 06, 2014, 08:24:19 am »

Jake seemed onto something.

"But you're not foreign."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 06, 2014, 08:38:25 am »

"If we don't recover it... more people will die here... I will assist in any way I can, e-even if it... it means taking up a blade..." Runa gulps. This was NOT how she expected the world to be... but she had to help right? She couldn't just sit there and do nothing!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:59 am »

Dimitri, incredibly silent until now, closed his eyes tightly and clasped his hands together, trying to avoid trembling.
:"Oh, it gets worse and worse... They've got undead. It's not natural- Shining God protect, they've got undead."
"Dimitri, calm down. I know that undead are scary and all, but what's important is that we keep our composure up right now. It's especially important that healers like you and Runa remain calm, since you're the ones keeping the rest of us alive."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 06, 2014, 08:46:11 am »

:"...Yes, you're right. Losing my cool like that is entirely dangerous, and it puts the rest of you at risk as well. I... will stop, and try to keep from doing jt again. Cooler heads prevail..."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 06, 2014, 08:46:28 am »

"But you're not foreign."
Correct. But if I went to Elmdenn I would, and their spies wouldn't trust me with important information. So you see the best option is to ask someone who does trust us. Or at least the princess.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:08 am »

"If we don't recover it... more people will die here... I will assist in any way I can, e-even if it... it means taking up a blade..."
"If...you want, I could teach you there. I mean, not in blade usage of course but the...principle. Just because I'm apparently an archer doesn't mean I wasn't taught the character behind the skill. Like, sure, the sword is a symbol of death, war and killing--on the flipside, it is also a symbol of guidance, law and perseverance.

"It's hard to get at first, but I'm willing. T-that is if you want, of course. There are many other better people who are skilled with the sword anyway."

The young archer wondered if anyone thought well of her given her previous attempts with the enemy.
One maiming, one hindrance...and a blatant disregard of common tactics--how could she not have seen that!
Shaking her head ever so subtly, she addressed Jake.
Correct. But if I went to Elmdenn I would, and their spies wouldn't trust me with important information. So you see the best option is to ask someone who does trust us. Or at least the princess.
"Then how's about we either all head together as one--given that the only hope of Veros is standing right with us, and that it seems we lack any spy ring or any sort of network of intelligence--or...what's your say on this Princess? We meet up with your fiance and then plan from there, right?

"Where are the Royal Guard?"

Wait, weren't the people with us in the village the royal g-
"Er... I... I'm not really a... royal guard..."
"Ah, yes, I'm Elvira. I just wanted to thank you and your companions for the work you did here today. And... offer you a spot in my guard here. You fought well and all three of you are welcome to join me. Good fighters are always welcome. Even if one of your companions is a bit... odd."
..Erm.
"Um, meaning by the captain of the guard. Those soldiers who saved the populace?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:24:18 am by Tiruin »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:21 pm »

Elvira winced slightly at all the talk of spies and such.

"We... have an intelligence network. It's just that Elmdden's way of survival is through the obtaining and selling of information. So their network is much more extensive. As for what will happen to the castle... My advisor will be able to rule in my stead. He and the Royal Guard will remain here, acting as if nothing has happened. I will simply be going on a trip to visit other countries from a diplomatic standpoint. It's about time that I did that anyways, I'm old enough now that I should do so. We cannot let people know of what happened here. At least not people we can't trust. Which, sadly, is most people it seems."

As they spoke, others started to return, led by Elivra's advisor.

"Your Majesty! Is your party safe? We figured that either you must have won by now or that you would need support, so I brought these soldiers with me...

Elvira's face sagged and she took Minister Hyde to the side and explained quietly to him what had happened. Their voices rose slightly as they argued about her leaving the kingdom, but in the end he bowed to her will. As they returned, he paused and then motioned to a girl in armor who'd been standing nearby.

"Might I suggest that you at least take Sandra with you? She is a fine knight and fought well in the defense of this place. She was injured, but with some healing, she will be able to fight again, I'm sure."

"Anyone who is willing to get injured to protect this city is welcome to join me. I would be glad to have you Sandra."

Sandra is now in

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:36 pm »

Garran turned towards the new member of their little party.
"Sandra, is it? Nice to meet you. The name's Garran. I'm a guard as well."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 06, 2014, 03:36:47 pm »

As Violet turned to leave, thoughts troubled, she bumped into someone wearing what felt like solid metal bricks.
: "Oh! Excuse me." The person seemed familiar somehow, perhaps the way the armor clanked together, and something seemed to click in her mind.
: "Forgive me, but have we met before?"

Barthus panics.

: "..."

: "...Maybe... You have very pretty hair... I mean... Gwahahaaa! Yes my dear! We have met! We just fought valiantly in the passing hallway and dispatched the enemy together! Do you not remember my manly virtues and physical powers!? GWAHAHA! Ha! Ha. Ha...... aw..."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 06, 2014, 03:44:21 pm »

There seemed to be a period of down-time for the moment as everyone mulled over what to suggest... except for him and those who had already spoken their opinion, like Kosko. Noel went over and tapped the albino priest on the shoulder.

"A question, if I may. First you declare me your nemesis, then you give me your vulnerary. Are you trying to confuse me?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 06, 2014, 03:49:23 pm »

"You're no longer my nemesis. Besides, I have spoken with Zarasutra during the battle! I was taught that healing people who are one foot on the way to rejoin Zarasutra is highly unethical! So I gave my vulnerary to you."

"One thing because you look rather fragile, and second that you don't seem to be interested in joining Zarasutra soon, so an extra vulnerary should keep you alive longer in combat, no?" He nodded to himself, as if sure of his musings.

"I hope that answers your question thoroughly, Adorablehair?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 77