Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53784 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #570 on: June 05, 2014, 01:46:48 pm »

"All undead are dangerous... if you're not the one commanding them, that is."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2014, 01:48:58 pm »

: "These undead...are they dangerous?"
:"Their master, hopefully there only one, must split their strength among their puppets so if they weak, that mean there most likely lots. If there few, they are strong.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2014, 03:30:10 pm »

Code: (Sarah vs Myrm) [Select]
Hit: 104+15-20=99
Hit roll=64, hit!
10+1-2=9 damage

Hit: 118-15-23=80
Hit roll=53, hit!
9-1-4=4 damage

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 74/100

[/quote]

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2014, 03:42:57 pm »

Dimitri just moves all down.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2014, 04:06:23 pm »

Enemy Phase
Code: (Myrm vs Sarah) [Select]
Hit: 80
Hit roll=13
4 damage

Hit: 99
Hit roll=27
9 damage

Code: (Merc vs Violet) [Select]
Hit: 106-10-12-26=58
Hit roll=55, hit!
11-3=8 damage

Hit: 126+10-14=autohit
Crit=11, crit!
11-2=9*3=27

Elvira charged forward but was stopped just short of the throne room. A barrier of some sorts had been constructed. Slamming it with her lance, she was slammed back off her horse. Standing up, she groaned and glared inside. Just then, she and the others heard a chuckle coming from inside the room.

"So... it seems my minions were not able to keep you away from here as long as I hoped. With those mages you have, you will be able to break through this barrier soon enough... And so I will not succeed in my goal of corrupting this lovely stone of yours. I guess I will have to fall back on plan B then..."

The shaman gestures and the Fire Emblem starts to glow with a sickly green light. There's a giant flash, and when you look up, the throne room is in tatters and the shaman and his guard are gone. As is the Emblem. All that's left is a small shard, lying on the throne. Elvira walks forward and picks it up.

"It's... it's from the emblem. He shattered it. He must have spread the pieces... Noel, Kosko, did either of you recognize that spell? This can't be over. Not like this."

Elivra got a Fire Emblem Shard

EXP: 84/100

Map End!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:45:37 pm by Swordstar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 05, 2014, 04:14:35 pm »

"No, I didn't."

"I'm sorry to say that what he did is beyond my current understanding of dark magic. Maybe with time and practice I could figure it out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2014, 04:20:20 pm »

"No, I do not recognize it. It's both ancient and outside my spectrum of coloration."

"However, Adorablehair is no longer my nemesis. That person who dared to carve a piece of Zarasutra and forcibly bring it back to corpses, however, is, from now on. That's sin greater than assasination. There's only one reward for such grave offense."

"I'm going to kill that man!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2014, 04:32:54 pm »

Noel wandered closer to Elvira and looked over the shard.

"I do, however, recognize the lesser spell he used. Our hooded figure used a warping spell both to escape... and to spread the pieces of the Fire Emblem. If you'll give me some time with this fragment, I might be able to attune my dark energies to tracing at least one of the other fragments to its destination."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2014, 05:52:51 pm »

Violet, being a stranger in this land, was confused.
: "I have heard of this Emblem before, but I always thought it was just a piece of jewelry. Why would someone break it?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2014, 06:16:36 pm »

Runa barely listens as she tiredly goes around and fixes up everyones wounds, taking care to do so gently and unobtrusively now that battle was over. She kept a strained, but gentle smile for her companions.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2014, 06:24:53 pm »

"Well, this is the most prosperous and peaceful kingdom for a reason, Violet - that reason being the sundered jewel. It's said to possess great powers, so I assume someone would shatter it for the sole purpose of weakening the country before launching an invasion."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2014, 06:32:43 pm »

"It is as Noel says. This artifact has long protected our country, both giving blessings like the bountiful crops and avoiding droughts, but also helps protect our borders. Bandits who were intending to come this way find themselves lost or turned around, armies that invade find themselves bogged down by rain or plagued by animals, that sort of thing. That whoever did this intended to corrupt it... I cannot imagine what they might plan to do with an evil version of this. But... We must do our best to collect the other shards. If they have spread, well, we will find them. They will likely bring similar things that they brought to Veros, only on a smaller scale. Jake, you'll need to call in your fellows, tell them to be looking out for reports of odd changes, bountiful crops, blessings, that sort of thing. Noel, if you can truly track it, that will do wonders. If not... there are two places we could go. We could seek out my fiancee, the prince of Licha and ask for his support, or we could go to the spies of Elmdden. Their network is much more extensive than ours and they may hear rumors that we do not. I... I would have your thoughts on this, all of you. You have all fought well with me, and I will take your advice as I would any of my advisors."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2014, 06:41:33 pm »

The swordswoman's eyes widened.
: "I did not know such things existed...but it sounds like an object of great power indeed."

As the princess spoke, Violet found herself increasingly uncomfortable.
: "I...I do not think we should go to Elmdden. As you say, their spies are very good, but they are also everywhere. Everyone in the country would soon know of our arrival."
My parents among them...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2014, 06:43:33 pm »

"I agree with Violet. No offense to Jake, but let's not put our faith in subterfuge until we have no other recourse."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2014, 07:38:10 pm »

Daethwin panted heavily as she finally caught up. He had stayed behind to try and help the stragglers catch up, but it seems like all it ended up doing was making her into a straggler...

"So...wait...what?"

The bard waited a moment, considering what was going on while she caught her breath.

"We'll be trying to take away the things giving people bountiful crops and letting them not starve? I thought we were the heroes..."

He seems thoughtful, and somewhat wary. After all, Daeth barely knew these people, and that was suddenly very clear in his mind...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 77