Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132513 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Aaand We're Off!) New Players Wanted.
« Reply #945 on: April 30, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »

((Technically, Lily has not yet attempted to murder anyone. That said... I'm assuming Sasha needs sleep, yes? But really though, we ought to find somewhere to drop him off so he doesn't have to deal with being on the nightmare ship.))

((And boulderharem.  :P ))

((And that's exactly why I wanted to screw with Prophet. Because he does that to annoy both myself and Zalkoz.))

((Okay, stop. I've been seeing this phrase everywhere on the forums lately, and I've got to ask; what the fuck is boulderharem? Based on the words, it appears to be a harem of boulders.))

((You don't want to know.))
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 30, 2014, 03:00:22 pm »

((Actually, yes. Yes I do want to know.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 30, 2014, 03:02:44 pm »

((Go to thread that i'm referencing boulderharem from Generation of Destiny )) ((Read it all to understand boulderharem.))

((You do realize that i will spawn back on the ship every week right so dropping me off will not work?)) ((Plus i have been on this ship as long as Drevin which means longer then you all.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 30, 2014, 03:03:42 pm »

((Actually, it's more for the conversation that you'll have to read about it that I'm telling you that you don't want to know. Basically, large man made of stone, harem of human females. But the conversation was about one of Kevak's trap characters and the stone guy.))

((You do realize that i will spawn back on the ship every week right so dropping me off will not work?)) ((Plus i have been on this ship as long as Drevin which means longer then you all.))

((New solution: Get a new ship.))

((Edit: Yeah, IcyTea, it probably wasn't. But, Lily is willing to be friends with all of you... For a price.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:05:37 pm by Lyeos »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 30, 2014, 03:04:14 pm »

((I have a feeling putting a hyperactive explosives expert into an isolated space with few other people for 12 days straight was not the best of ideas. I predict cabin fever will set in by Day 4, giving us either brutal murder(s) or a lovely bliss of friendship, meaning our spree of Space Piracy is over before it has even begun.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 30, 2014, 03:05:26 pm »

((Who's Drevin?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 30, 2014, 03:07:38 pm »

((Zalkoz's character the guy piloting the ship?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 30, 2014, 03:11:23 pm »

((Yeah, I don't pay much attention to what other people are doing.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2014, 03:14:08 pm »

((Actually, it's more for the conversation that you'll have to read about it that I'm telling you that you don't want to know. Basically, large man made of stone, harem of human females. But the conversation was about one of Kevak's trap characters and the stone guy.))

((New solution: Get a new ship.))

((Edit: Yeah, IcyTea, it probably wasn't. But, Lily is willing to be friends with all of you... For a price.))

((The original joke boulderharem was about a man made of stone with both females and males.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 30, 2014, 03:15:10 pm »

((Hypothesis on respawn: Drevin's matter is keyed into some kind of teleporter. Whenever he dies (or perhaps just periodically), it pulls all his particles back to the place and state he was "recorded" in, thus respawning him and erasing his memory.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2014, 03:16:11 pm »

((Part of the theory are correct, other parts are not.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2014, 03:18:01 pm »

((Zalkoz character that gets to be Lily's "weapons testing buddy" once we find out he can't die. <3 Zal, buddy, prepare for decapitation, evisceration, and some general mutilation!))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 30, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »

((Part of the theory are correct, other parts are not.))
((Close enough :P))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 30, 2014, 03:20:44 pm »

((Zalkoz character that gets to be Lily's "weapons testing buddy" once we find out he can't die. <3 Zal, buddy, prepare for decapitation, evisceration, and some general mutilation!))

((This is why i say we shoot lily out the airlock why are you trying to hurt people?))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2014, 03:23:28 pm »

((He can't die, he doesn't remember it, and it would be more realistic in terms of damage than using fake targets. Plus, what part of "She grew up in a lawless hellhole" and "Where she's from, shooting someone without killing them is the equivalent of a slap on the wrist" did you not understand? She's very friendly by Ochryke standards, and Drevin respawns, soooooo...))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 113