Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132467 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Aaand We're Off!) New Players Wanted.
« Reply #930 on: April 30, 2014, 07:36:30 am »

Take as much ammo as I can carry.((For the love of God, don't let me pick the type or you will regret it.))

Quote from: Kevak
((He has died 67 times.))

((Good. Lily can murder him over and over. And over. And over. And over.))

((Edit: Heck! He can be her "assistant" when testing explosives! And new weapons! Stress relief toy! Woo!))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:53:36 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 30, 2014, 10:30:12 am »

((When we prepared for this and made our characters, we were led to go into it with sci-fi in mind, rather than paranormal. It's cool if stuff is only ambiguously paranormal, but we've crossed into unambiguous. Well, maybe the ship will just be an interesting distraction. But then new characters are clear for paranormal attributes.))
((If I can't think of a way to explain it with science, it doesn't get in. I can think of a way for both Drevin and Sasha to get in with scifi, therefore it is still scifi.))
((Also the more ambiguous the traits, the worse the handicaps given are, you guys are better off then Drev and Sasha in almost every aspect beyond how hard they are to kill.))
((Alright. But pocket dimensions are a tricky thing. If you use them too much, or if you give people the ability to control/create them without external technology, they start feeling a lot more like magic.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 30, 2014, 12:06:45 pm »

((Nobody can control things like pocket dimensions heck besides a few awesome things my character is pretty useless I mean come on I have the body and mind of a child And can't remember the layout of the ship no matter what so far you guys have been getting luck and not found many of the !SECRETS! I hope not at least I was rush read through the last half of the pages?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 30, 2014, 12:12:23 pm »

Eat a cookie.
"I wonder where Morgan-senchou is."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 30, 2014, 12:21:41 pm »

Quote from: Prophet
Rambling-type things.

((You're going to be the second to die.  :)))
((Really, it's waaaay more fun for me if I get to kill them repeatedly. Now, do they use the same body, or can I take their heads, remove the fleshy bits, and stick flowers in their mouths? Mostly, I want to know if I can have a stack of Drevin/Sasha skulls.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:27:35 pm by Lyeos »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 30, 2014, 12:25:44 pm »

Quote from: Prophet
Rambling-type things.

((You're going to be the second to die.  :)))
((Really, it's waaaay more fun for me if I get to kill them repeatedly. Now, do they use the same body, or can I take their heads, remove the fleshy bits, and stick flowers in their mouths?))
((That was strangely creepy. Who's the first to die, then?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 30, 2014, 12:28:21 pm »

((That was strangely creepy. Who's the first to die, then?))

((Drevin.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 30, 2014, 01:53:00 pm »

((I have the body and mind of a child why would you kill me. Plus I have ways to escape you anytime i want.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 30, 2014, 01:57:35 pm »

((I have the body and mind of a child why would you kill me. ))

((Precisely for this reason. Plus, if this character is anything like Lukas, Lily will want to murder him.))

(( Plus I have ways to escape you anytime i want.))

((I doubt that. I really doubt that. Believe me, unless your character has some sort of ungodly, game-ruining, OP ability, I'll find a way.))

Regardless of how much ammo she gathers, Lily goes to the area just outside of the  mess hall to see what's going on.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 30, 2014, 02:18:21 pm »

((I have the body and mind of a child why would you kill me. ))

((Precisely for this reason. Plus, if this character is anything like Lukas, Lily will want to murder him.))

(( Plus I have ways to escape you anytime i want.))

((I doubt that. I really doubt that. Believe me, unless your character has some sort of ungodly, game-ruining, OP ability, I'll find a way.))

Regardless of how much ammo she gathers, Lily goes to the area just outside of the  mess hall to see what's going on.

((One if someone being a child is a reason to kill them in your mind then you are very disturbed and two no its not a ungodly game-ruining OP power and i have many negative things like my ability to forget the layout of the ships in a matter of seconds.))

((And no Sasha will not be anything like lukas much more cheerful and can't hold a grudge wither he wants to or not.)) ((That and much more cute/Kawaii.))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:20:25 pm by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 30, 2014, 02:36:36 pm »

((My point was more along the lines of... Dammit, lemme dialogue this in like two minutes.
"Why do I consider Sasha having the mind and body of a child a negative thing? Well, it's simple. Going by the sheets I've seen, Sasha does not have any skills or abilities that are valuable or at least somewhat useful that he can contribute to the ship. Sure, he has some hidden abilities, but as you said, he can't even remember the layout of the ship. Because of this, Sasha seems like little more than a drain on resources, and given the general weirdness of the ship, he seems like he'll just end up getting in the way. Now, if the lad can prove his worth, I might change my mind on this, but if he ends up just being a nuisance, and we lack anywhere to drop him off, killing him seems like the best option. Assuming he has something along the lines of whatever allowed Drevin to die sixty-seven times, this won't even be that big of a deal, so stop freaking out, pal."))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:45:36 pm by Lyeos »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 30, 2014, 02:39:37 pm »

((...someone is going to be shot out of the airlock. someone I just feel it))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 30, 2014, 02:41:38 pm »

((...someone is going to be shot out of the airlock. someone I just feel it))

((Shhhh! It'll all be okay in the end! I'm only slightly deranged! Plus, I just felt like screwing with Prophet to get back at him doing a certain something with the sole intention of annoying me. Nah, I don't support killing kids. We need to get him off of the ship ASAP though.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 30, 2014, 02:54:22 pm »

((I say we Shoot Lily out the airlock because well you keep trying to kill people. And as i said you would have to capture me first which would be extremely difficult as i said before i'm not saying impossible i'm just saying that it would be so difficult that you would have wasted more resources trying to get him off the then if he was just there plus He would just come back he is like Drevin so you would have to waste resources trying to capture him ever week when you could be doing much more useful things.))

((And boulderharem.  :P ))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 30, 2014, 02:57:37 pm »

((Okay, stop. I've been seeing this phrase everywhere on the forums lately, and I've got to ask; what the fuck is boulderharem? Based on the words, it appears to be a harem of boulders.))
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 113