Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132540 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Aaand We're Off!) New Players Wanted.
« Reply #870 on: April 29, 2014, 10:34:12 am »

((Why do I get the feeling the ship will become the center of the plot and the artifact eventually ignored? It's hard to make a ship that is apparently God into a sideshow.))
((No, apparently the ship is just a can to seal a bunch of evil in. Once it's empty, it'll just be our ticket to point B.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 29, 2014, 10:37:04 am »

((The ship itself apparently has the power to warp reality across the entire universe, if it wanted. Straight from the GM's mouth.))

((Also
one of the more dangerous ones is contained as of right now
I think I know which one.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 29, 2014, 04:30:44 pm »

((The ship itself apparently has the power to warp reality across the entire universe, if it wanted. Straight from the GM's mouth.))

((Also
one of the more dangerous ones is contained as of right now
I think I know which one.))
((Some Thaumiel classes are able to warp reality, this one is able to and does so on occasion to counteract a few of the things in it. It can in theory do more, but lacking a driving mind, it won't.)) ((And Yes, you probably know which one it is.))

((Why do I get the feeling the ship will become the center of the plot and the artifact eventually ignored? It's hard to make a ship that is apparently God into a sideshow.))
((Gods can do more then warp reality, there are plenty of SCP's with reality bending powers, even a cat! This is more to keep you guys occupied in subspace cause I will be doing realistic travel times.))

((No, apparently the ship is just a can to seal a bunch of evil in. Once it's empty, it'll just be our ticket to point B.))
((Some would be a Really Bad Idea to remove.))

((I swear if you put in 914 or 261 I'll give you a cookie))
((SCP-294 would be nice too, if we're going for the "vending machine" SCPs, though it would remove the actual need for us to be space pirates if we'd start dispensing rare minerals.))
((Not doing any currently known canon SPC's, I would assume that a good number of them have been accidentally or purposely destroyed several hundred thousand years into the future from current canon. These are all pulled out of my ass when I made the ship or are variations on characters and creatures from various worlds I have made up over the years.))

Ferrous stabilized himself, strapped himself to the wall, and closed the door to the railgun room. He then opened the airlock inside and vented all the liquid out. First, he ENTIRELY ENSURED THAT THE RAILGUNS AND PULSE CANNONS WOULD NOT BE EJECTED AS WELL.
(2.. Looks like you're going for a swim.) You walk into the pool and immediately sink to the bottom. It is a lot deeper then it looked from the surface. Have fun getting out.

Ferrous stabilized himself, strapped himself to the wall, and closed the door to the railgun room. He then opened the airlock inside and vented all the liquid out. First, he ENTIRELY ENSURED THAT THE RAILGUNS AND PULSE CANNONS WOULD NOT BE EJECTED AS WELL.
((How does he keep interacting with the room after strapping himself to a wall?))
((He doesn't.))

(Goodnight, IRL)

H looks for a white pressure suit.
(4) You find a white pressure suit. It is probably airtight.

Have a nightmare ((for forced wake-up)).
(12 ..Why do you always get the max roll for nightmares?) No tentacles. Ever. No explosives. Ever. OhGogWhy?! You wake up traumatized.

Go to sleep, deal with cookie apocalypse in the morning.
You go to sleep, the dog curls up next to you. Odds are is you'll have another weird dream.

Ask the thing what it is and if I can see it, turn off my laser scalpels but adjust them to beam mode.
(11) One fires off a burst and then melts in your hand, there is a hole in the ceiling. You are too distracted by the melting metal to use telepathy.

Go to the mess hall Upon seeing the ocean of cookies toss a explosive grenade into the mess.
(3) The grenade doesn't go as far as you hoped... It's a few feet away from you. You should get out of the way before it exploded.

"You want me to leave? Alright, but I don't see why."

This said, The Many leave the manufacturing bay, but stay behind the corner, listening.

((How many are "several" lost, actually? When you have 1016, losing 5 doesn't matter.))

You hear nothing but noises commonly associated with searching for something amongst piles of random stuff.

Eat the cookie, scramble out of the massive pile
(5) You manage to escape the pile with a cookie.

((All other actions are mundane.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: April 29, 2014, 04:38:17 pm »

((Well, this changes nothing, as it is what I already expected.))

H begins dressing the android in the pressure suit, working around the clamp for now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 29, 2014, 04:45:11 pm »

"Where the hell am I?"
look around.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: April 29, 2014, 05:00:12 pm »

Complete weird dream. Go and check progress of cookie apocalypse. Start shoveling some into my mouth, and the rest into space.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: April 29, 2014, 05:05:40 pm »

Ferrous had no need to breathe. But he liked oxygen. It felt good on his iron skin. So, he formulated a strategy to escape. He walked over to the exit, and clumb up to it, digging his hands into the wall.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: April 29, 2014, 05:06:19 pm »

((12 ..Why do you always get the max roll for nightmares?) No tentacles. Ever. No explosives. Ever. OhGogWhy?! You wake up traumatized.

((I'm basically God when it comes to horror-based thoughts, and the dice know this? I just can't put anything into words. Yeah, we'll go with that. Or you're just fudging my rolls for me.))

Lily heads to the armory and searches for more ammunition for her
shotgun
!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:39:16 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

« Reply #878 on: April 29, 2014, 05:26:47 pm »

Kick the grenade and run away!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 29, 2014, 06:33:10 pm »

Go back the the pilots chair. Play some virtual chess against marco. Eat any pizza in the area.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:31:21 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 29, 2014, 06:46:14 pm »

go back the the pilots chair. Get an ETA for the trip. Eat any pizza i the area.
((12 days))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 29, 2014, 06:53:02 pm »

go back the the pilots chair. Get an ETA for the trip. Eat any pizza i the area.
((12 days))
(( shushihujusuhhsuh drevin is just bein drevin ))
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 29, 2014, 06:57:06 pm »

go back the the pilots chair. Take a seat and play some chess against marco. Eat any pizza i the area.
(( edited for less dumb ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: April 29, 2014, 08:40:25 pm »

go back the the pilots chair. Take a seat and play some chess against marco. Eat any pizza i the area.
(( edited for less dumb ))

((This man shall be the first to die by Lily's hand. That's on the crew.))
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:42:35 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 29, 2014, 08:49:26 pm »

Get a safe distance away from the cookie pile! Consult Paul to see if he knows anything about the baked good menace
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 113