Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 264130 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Poll to Enable my Procrastination Addiction!
« Reply #2235 on: June 08, 2014, 02:04:45 am »

Quote from:  A page
WARNING: READING THIS PAGE IS A VIOLATION OF EVERY RULE EVER. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE GAME AND YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE CHOPPED INTO PIECES AND EATEN BY CLOWNS, STEVEN KING STYLE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL READING THIS PAGE!? ISN'T MY AUTISTIC SNARK AND RAMPANT ALL-CAPSING MAKING YOUR BRAIN HURT YET!?
Well, guess who gets to be ghost-chopped into ghost-pieces? This ghost-guy!
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: June 08, 2014, 02:11:09 am »

No don't chop up Lyeos he is to ghosty to die! ((I'm tired right now so i won't give any more of the I'm sure must be many reasons you shouldn't kick Lyeos from the game.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: June 08, 2014, 12:20:42 pm »

Have my corporation expand into the Cheesistan television department!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: June 08, 2014, 04:57:23 pm »

((where is the other site then???))
(( I gave ample warning that this was happening. If you missed it, you missed it. Tough luck. Yeah though, Lyeos used a Switch block and was able to defeat the tg, who is a terrible sore loser and fled into space. ))

(( Lord Slowpoke, I'm home now, please PM me about the IRC server set-up. In the mean-time, Hey everybody! I'm back! I'll roll soon. ( Like probably now. ) ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: June 08, 2014, 04:59:55 pm »

((Don't listen to him. He is really Elvis!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: June 08, 2014, 05:56:45 pm »

"Very well. Now I bid you good day; I have weapons of mass ejaculation to devise."

Devise weapons of mass ejaculation.

Make Tetriseus know that I have no quarrel with him.

[5]You invent a pheremone gas that when inhaled makes one want to have sex, really bad. Or at least, it's supposed to. So far the potency is weak and has only succeeded in making one pair of test subjects make out. It's a good proof of concept though.
[AUTO]No need, he's already gone to space to sulk about losing.
((Is Superbaby grown up yet? Also, does this mean I can sacrifice all 5 bars for a +10 bonus? It'll be like a Spirit Bomb of competence.))

Superman: Grow to adulthood already.

Me: Develop Ultimate Kamehameha Wave.

[1]If I remember correctly 1 day outside the chamber is equal to one year inside. Ergo, it will take about twenty days for him to grow to adult hood. ( For lack of a better way to pace this, I'm counting real life days. Of which there has been... 2 since you entered. 18 more until he's 21 and old enough to be Superman. )
[4]KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!! You blast a tiny, pathetic Kamehameha. Keep trying though.
Lyeos: Look for books about possession.

"You said you wanted a book about poetry!"

Lyeos: If unsuccessful, use the computers to search for one.
[3]Librarian: "Umm... I'm afraid we don't carry those sort of books sir."
[6]After browsing through a dozen or so BS occultism sites you find one that seems rather legit in its methods and stuff. It's not all in black and red, it doesn't read like it was written by an angsty teenager, the degrees of the author are in actual fields, there's no mention of blood sacrifice, and it gives a pretty straight-forward list of the dangers of these techniques. Upon googling the author, you discover he died in 1991, which seems to suggest he's an actual ghost. However, there's one problem, his book is 89.99$ So what do you do?
Tune: Recover from things

Tune: Go back inside and do more FF7 things
[5]You crawl out from underneath the meteor...
[8]In a fit of irony, Kevak has released JENOVA, whose cells you have absorbed. HOORAY! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! AGAIN! You grow two more black wings and random extra eyeballs. ( Meaning you now have six wings, counting Senketsu's, plus like a dozen eyes. ) On the upshot, this helps you recover your wounds even more.
WALK INTO CHEESISTAN

PUNCH WINDOW IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE INFODUMPS

[7]"Welcome to Cheesistan!" * your passport is stamped and in you go! *
[1]NO. I ALREADY GAVE YOU WIKILINKS.
BEGING TAKING OVER STUFF IN CHEESISTAN
WEAKEN THE MILITARY OF CHEESISTAN

[6]You start spreading seeds out doubt in government officials and conquering small-scale buildings of import with sheer numbers.
[5]You brute-force attack with your Scythers, heavily wounding several dozen soldiers with heavy loses on your side as well.

Cynderbark fully recovers from exhaustion.

Cynderbark lives in hospital for rest of stay, mooching off the hospital food,beds,etc.
[2]Nope. You are mostly unconscious and being treated intravenously for dehydration.
[4]SUre. You don't really have a choice but to stay in the hospital anyway, so you might as well mooch off of the IV saline and nutrient packs while you're sleeping in the provided bed.
Build moar spaceships.

Then build even moar of them!

[8]Due to a fatal flaw in the designs that wasn't seen, they all explode. No lives are lost, but much material is wasted.
[8]Your engineers attempt to fix the flaw, but they fixed the wrong thing, resulting in a repeat result.
More stars! Start carving through galaxies!

Use matter to remake myself as an even more powerful god.

[1]Whoa there Eater of Worlds! You are moving at a rate of about 22ft/sec. which in space is abysmally slow! You just happened to be lucky on that dead star you ate. By the time that you would reach another star all life on Planet Earth would be dead.
[7]You invert the event horizon in on yourself and explode. The explosion takes the form of the COSMIC POTATO. Now not only are you like 40000x as powerful, your stomach has the same exact properties as Kirby's. (( GM's note: TRY ANYTHING FUNNY AND I WILL MAKE YOU THE COSMIC BAKED POTATO. ))
Have my corporation expand into the Cheesistan television department!
[2]No! Cheesistani television stations are fiercely independent and generally hate big businesses. They may all be in competition, but they can agree on one thing: You must not be allowed to corporatize their beloved television. In their mind it's 95% of what went wrong with America and they're not gonna let it happen here. FREEDOM! FREE MEDIA! FREE EXPRESION! OTHER CATCH PHRASES WITH THE SAME GENERAL MEANING.
Quote from: Cappy
CaptainMcClellan: Take down Poketwo's rebellion and arrest him.

Giegue: Whisk Maria away to safety
[2]Your ineptitude in this sort of combat is more of a liability than an asset;
[1]Maria smacks you on the face with her parasol when you try to lift her.

Maria: Giegue, I am fine. I believe him and I'm not dead yet and you're being very rude to someone who is just trying to help. Apologize now.

Giegue: What? I'm not going to apologize!

Maria: * firmly * Set me down and apologize.

Giegue: Yes mom. * sets her down, uses PK Healing to allieviate Prophet's migraine and PK Lifeup to heal his wounds * I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:14:06 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »

"I think I found a way to help yoooouuu!" *Lyeos flails, trying to pat whatsherface on the head, but honestly, he's probably going to hit a bit, eh, too low. Awkwardsituationinbound.*

Lyeos: Use my hero status to get a copy of the book as a gift for stopping the TG.

Lyeos: Head home and wait for the book to arrive, or, if the previous was unsuccessful, go ask Mitzi to use my money to buy a copy.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:31:56 pm by Lyeos »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: June 08, 2014, 06:05:25 pm »

Marchioness: * too excited to notice, chances are she probably wouldn't care super much anyway * "What? Really!?" * leans in on him, practically putting her face through the screen with how close she gets * "What is it!? What is it!?"

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: June 08, 2014, 06:08:38 pm »

Lyeos: *Keeps hitting whatsherface's kneecap, left leg, thinking it's her head* "It's a book! And it's expensive! I mean, we wouldn't be able to see you, I think, but... It's on possession? You could just borrow a body?"

"Also, I can't see you, but, you're probably a little too close. Just saying."

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: June 08, 2014, 06:15:51 pm »

Marchioness: "Okay! Sounds like exactly what I need, right?"

"Oh... Sorry." * backs off of him a little *

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: June 08, 2014, 06:19:45 pm »

"It's fine. It would help if you were visible, because then I would actually know if you were or not.

"And, I suppose it's what you need. I could probably use it too... Wait, if you're invisible, but you can see yourself, how do you know that what you think you see is what you actually look like? And have you ever told anyone? I still think that might help."

"Although we could try to get the president to remove your invisibility. He can apparently do amazing things."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: June 08, 2014, 06:20:57 pm »

((Has anyone claimed the color yellow.)) "Its fine if you need anything just ask me or any of my followers. We will try our best to help. If you need a place to stay i can have my followers build a house for you and Giegue."

Send my cultists to fight Poketwo and his army.
Smile at them.

((I don't know why but i just have this urge to be nice to Giegue.))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:22:37 pm by Prophet »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: June 08, 2014, 06:26:15 pm »

(( No. Hugo has Orange, Smurf has sky blue, Mitzi has pink, I have green, the Marchioness has cyan, Lyeos has that odd purple, and trolls have their blood colours but noone's claimed yellow.  ))

(( Also, I'm not feeling too good so I might call it a night... ))

Marchioness: "Well, how do I describe myself? And I know this is what I look like because I just know it is. Besides, mom says I have my dad's eyes and nose but her face shape. So this is probably what I look like. Right? People look like their parents but different."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: June 08, 2014, 06:28:05 pm »

((Well I claim YELLOW then.)) ((I hope you feel better tomorrow.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: June 08, 2014, 06:30:38 pm »

"With colors! Descriptions! Shapes! Sizes!"

"But maybe you just actually don't even have an appearance. Or maybe it was something man was never meant to see. Which could be either really good or really bad."
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 192