Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: (SG) Fissure: CRITICAL HIT  (Read 9014 times)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Fissure: Prick...
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2014, 05:32:18 pm »

What I mean isTell him that "Your about to shoot two high school kids, killing me and my friend will cause a loud gunshot that will attract those creatures, as well as the smell of blood. Could you even live with yourself? Do you want to live in a world were neighbors kill neighbors out of fear, or do you want to live in a world were people work together to survive? Do you want to live or do you want to survive? Are you a bad person? Really? How long have you known me? Do you want to end my life as well as this poor innocent girl standing next to me? Then fine." He spreads himself out to make an easier target. "Do it, I'm wide open, while your add it why don't you go stab some orphans to 'increase your chance of survival'!"

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2014, 05:39:46 pm »

He won't shoot us if we're just standing there and blathering on. If we go anywhere near the entrance, however, I don't think we'll survive very long. Also, if anyone is going to be stabbing orphans, it's us.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2014, 05:45:56 pm »

Well think about it, how useful do you think our mini-knives will be. If that guys on our side we could blow through anything. If we risk a little we could gain a lot, a safe haven with plenty of food doesn't sound to shabby. Or at least I assume he has plenty of food, or why would he be staying at is house. If we use enough logic, and make ourselves less threatening we could have a chance to get some very useful supplies, a new companion, a safe haven, and a new weapon. All we have to do is persuade him, and we are in great standings.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2014, 06:13:23 pm »

I'm down to give it a shot.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2014, 06:39:31 pm »

And in either case it seems like the kind of thing you'd point at someone when you don't have a real weapon lying around. Only an eccentric would have a working blunderbuss. And he doesn't seem eccentric, just selfish.
I mean that makes sense, and the venture could be worth it, imagine the gains, ya its risky, but how do you expect to win without a little risk?

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2014, 09:00:53 pm »

((Sorry for the big delay, I was sick as a dog for most of last week.))

"You're about to shoot two high school kids! Killing me and my friend will cause a loud gunshot that will attract those creatures, as well as -"
"No, I'm about to shoot a known psychopath, and a complete stranger that seems to be getting along well with said psychopath. I don't know much about these creatures, but I do know about YOU, Alkerman, and I know that the only time you ever start playing nice is when you're scheming something, and frankly, that's more frightening than whatever the hell's coming out of the ground now."

Will brandishes his blunderbuss menacingly, making a big show of dusting off the sights.
"Let's just go somewhere else. Even if we got him to let us in, I'd rather not be around someone who makes me reflexively want to stab him every time he opens his mouth."
"Aha, see, I knew that you were BOTH murderous. Now, your point about the sound is still valid, so I suggest once more that you get the hell away from here before I have to risk all three of our lives."

Spoiler: Navi Alkerman: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Julia Whitfield: (click to show/hide)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Fissure: Diplomac - No.
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2014, 09:03:06 pm »

Leave, give him the bird as soon as we are out of range.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2014, 09:03:51 pm »

->*Unexpectedly*<- stab him in the throat(Edit:Or better yet throw scalpel in his eye, and stab his throat afterward).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:42:46 pm by ttlovepie »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2014, 09:20:45 pm »

Leave, give him the bird as soon as we are out of range.
+1

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2014, 10:47:15 pm »

go back home, find a bottle of liquor and use as an offering...in the form of a Molotov cocktail
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:13 am »

Well I expect our situation looks like this.
OH
  -_Oo
-_=Stairs O=People H=Door
I say we lunge at him pressing our bodies against his arm, preventing him from using it. Use one arm to help latch on to his neck until use the scalpel to open up his stomach

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2014, 08:54:23 am »

(Sorry I'm on mobile) basically do that and latch on long enough to cut him open grab an organ, and tell him you'll rip it out if he doesn't drop the gun.
Edit: ohgodno
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:00:59 pm by ttlovepie »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2014, 10:47:53 am »

You don't seriously expect that to work, right?

We are too far from the door.

He will shoot us if we come any closer.

The door is certainly locked.

He is on the second floor, not the first.

Think again, this is a really self destructive plan.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2014, 10:54:47 am »

Leave him alone. Loot other house(s).

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2014, 03:16:41 pm »

Leave him alone. Loot other house(s).

+1 I have no idea what's going on, but loot is always good. Always.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8