Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: (SG) Fissure: CRITICAL HIT  (Read 9004 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
(SG) Fissure: CRITICAL HIT
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:50:07 pm »

It's that much dreaded time of year again: The end of summer break and the beginning of the new school year. Not only that, but it's the beginning of your junior year in high school, which is by far the worst, from what you've heard. Still, maybe something will happen to make things more interesting... Nah, who are you kidding? It's not like this is some sort of plot-driven game or anything, right?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:55:50 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Fissure
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:53:27 pm »

Name: Hanorey Hoobles
Appearance: Very overweight. Has large moobs and eats a lot. Has brown hair and glasses and weighs a lot.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:35:29 pm by stefmor90 »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 11:24:23 pm »

Name: Hanorey Hoobles
Appearance: Really huge fucking moobs. Is really serious and doesn't afraid of anything. Even Willard Walin. He has brown hair and a kick ass 20 foot long mustache.

I suppose that I should mention that this is intended to be at least semi-serious...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:37:11 am »

Serious you say? Here, have a Trap. They are the most serious of all.

Name: Navi Alkovin (Pronounced: Nah~Veeh Ahl~koh~Vihn)
Appearance: 5'5, long vivid blue hair about half way down back, Deep blue eyes, can easily be mistaken for a female, voice is higher pitched then normal males. A small tattoo of a cat paw in the middle of back. Normally is wearing a black, sleeveless tank top with a pattern of a cat paw in bright red on the back. Tends to wear black thigh high stalkings with stripes of red near the top going horizontal. He also normally wears black short shorts with a streak of red along each leg. He tends to act abnormally hyper to the point of being creepy sometimes and has a rather disturbing set of interests, among which are Death, Torture, and Lovecraftian Lore. He is extremely sadistic and is not someone you would ever want to get on the wrong side of. He enjoys both causing pain and receiving it, emotional or physical. He is rather skilled with bladed medical implements and never leave home without one as they tend to be his favored weapon in any situation. With people he likes, although they are few and far between, he is extremely loyal, although abandoning him will result in brutal retaliation and he never gives second chances. If you upset him, run as fast as you can.

I'm not sure if you will want clothing stated or personality stated, if you want me to come up with those, let me know.

Edit: If Gun is going to do personality and clothing and so on. So shall I!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:24:03 am by Kevak »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 01:01:55 am »

Name: Lonnie Port
Appearance: Thin as death, practically skin and bones. Has rich, mid-length, curly black hair and pale white skin, with dim, lifeless grey eyes to match. Has sharp, smooth features and unblemished skin, though most days he can be seen with bags under his eyes. Wears a hollow expression most of the day, whilst walking around as if in a dream. Is very neat and ordered, but not neurotic. Genius intellect. Pensive and thoughtful, and enjoys solving problems. He's put-off by blood and fighting. Wears clean, white button-down shirts that are stylish if a bit plain, and dark trousers.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 01:09:47 am »

Name: Davis Jones
Appearance: Has black hair. He has rather light blue eyes seems to have an obsession with pirates, considering that all his clothes are pirate-themed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 03:00:04 am »

Oh hey Wwolin!

Name: Hanorey Hoobles seems good.
Appearance: y'know Spider-Man villain Kingpin? Him as a kid, white suit and everything.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 07:17:41 am »

Appearance: 5'5, long vivid blue hair about half way down back, Deep blue eyes, can easily be mistaken for a female, voice is higher pitched then normal males. A small tattoo of a cat paw in the middle of back. Normally is wearing a black, sleeveless tank top with a pattern of a cat paw in bright red on the back. Tends to wear black thigh high stalkings with stripes of red near the top going horizontal. He also normally wears black short shorts with a streak of red along each leg. He tends to act abnormally hyper to the point of being creepy sometimes and has a rather disturbing set of interests, among which are Death, Torture, and Lovecraftian Lore. He is extremely sadistic and is not someone you would ever want to get on the wrong side of. He enjoys both causing pain and receiving it, emotional or physical. He is rather skilled with bladed medical implements and never leave home without one as they tend to be his favored weapon in any situation. With people he likes, although they are few and far between, he is extremely loyal, although abandoning him will result in brutal retaliation and he never gives second chances. If you upset him, run as fast as you can.

I'm not sure if you will want clothing stated or personality stated, if you want me to come up with those, let me know.

+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 04:26:55 pm »

Oh hey Wwolin!

Name: Hanorey Hoobles seems good.
Appearance: y'know Spider-Man villain Kingpin? Him as a kid, white suit and everything.
+1

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 04:32:28 pm »

+1
+1
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 06:32:40 pm »

No love for GUNIN.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 06:34:12 pm »

Yours was well written enough that the GM may throw him in as a side character at some point. Not sure, but it's what I would do.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 10:03:50 pm »

Still mostly asleep, you roll yourself out of bed and over to your closet, managing to put on a black sleeveless tank top with a pawprint on the back, as well as a pair of black and red short shorts and a set of black thigh highs with red stripes near the top. You then fumble through your nightstand drawer, retrieving a razor-sharp scalpel that you picked up from the dumpsters outside the hospital last week, and your student ID, which has a picture of you from freshman year on it, as well as some basic information.

Name: Navi Alkovin
Date of Enrollment: 08/26/2011

You tuck both the scalpel and the ID into the back pocket of your bookbag, and start heading upstairs to grab a bowl of cereal when you feel the ground shake beneath you. It's only a small quake, but living up in the northwest bit of New York state, the fact that there's an earthquake happening at all is a bit out of place. There would probably be something on the news about it if you were the type to pay for cable, but fortunately you still have your ways of keeping informed. You turn on an old radio at the top of the stairs, and are in the process of fiddling through the frequencies to find the news when there's a knock at your door.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Fissure: Earthquake ex Nihlo
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 10:15:44 pm »

Pull out scalpel and look though the peephole in the door, check who or what it is, do we know them?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Fissure: Earthquake ex Nihlo
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 11:00:29 pm »

Take the scalpel and  IMPALE IT IN THE PEEPHOLE! Hopefully that will drive away whatever demon that's attacking the door!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8