Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18596 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2014, 05:28:03 pm »

I talk to my prophet about the danger of Self-Detriment and how we should work to find and imprison him/her/it.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2014, 07:09:15 pm »

chat up Mr. Shady Face
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2014, 07:15:02 pm »

((Also WhitiusOpus has it bad,this is what? his 3rd bad roll in a row?))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2014, 07:19:11 pm »

((He started as a soul devouring demon, now he's a squirrel about to be devoured. I'd say that's pretty bad))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2014, 10:44:47 pm »

((Gaah I haven't rolled above 3 once.))

Hit the ground as hard as I can, near as many onlookers as possible. Recently having heard of an asteroid, the strike will raise the question of what if the asteroid hits Earth. In that case, all they had ever done would be worthless.
((Eat that, Xanatos! If I succeed, I gain power. If I fail, I inspire people to stop the meteoroid.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2014, 12:58:48 am »

Become a bartender! Use my ice powers for the greater good (or maybe that's evil?) while I train them up so they are strong enough to combat global warming!... Also for money... Mostly for money
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2014, 08:32:26 am »

Voltron pretends to be suffering from highly contageous space sickness

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2014, 09:12:31 am »

Hit the ground as hard as I can, near as many onlookers as possible. Recently having heard of an asteroid, the strike will raise the question of what if the asteroid hits Earth. In that case, all they had ever done would be worthless.
((Eat that, Xanatos! If I succeed, I gain power. If I fail, I inspire people to stop the meteoroid.))
((How is Xanatos relevant?))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2014, 10:07:30 am »

((How is Xanatos relevant?))
((A plan where I win even if the plan fails is called a Xanatos Gambit.))

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2014, 10:51:09 am »

((He started as a soul devouring demon, now he's a squirrel about to be devoured. I'd say that's pretty bad))
((I think the RNG wants to devour my essence by providing shit rolls. Time to improvise!))

Eat the inside of the dog, bursting through its intestines and out its stomach like the Alien from the movie... Alien...
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2014, 10:54:53 am »

((I think the RNG wants to devour my essence by providing shit rolls. Time to improvise!))
((If you need any help in that, look at my previous turns; rolling poorly and improvising is all I've done so far.))

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2014, 06:03:43 am »

Sorry about another break in posting. I have a lot of RL stuff that is starting to stack up.

Day 1 part 7/7

Tell the cats to bring the catnip to a kiddie trailer that suddenly appeared outside.
(2)

The cats don't listen to you and instead continue sniffing the catnip. You try to convince them to help, but none of them listen. You also can't seem to find a kiddie trailer anywhere even though you were sure one would appear out of thin air.

I give my neighbors $200 bucks and the winner getting $3000 and I put him in my Will so that he inherent's ONE AND ONLY ONE quarter of my fortune once I die, I then drive my car to the (Minotaur) crime scene, I had better sort out this mess before anyone gets hurt, and I lose profit from their not working, afterwards I think I'll find out what this asteroid thing is, sounds exciting.
(5)

Your neighbors are satisfied and begin a brawl over who should be crowned 'the winner'. By the time you arrive at the Minotaur crime scene it is already midnight and a SWAT Team is preparing to launch an assault. You can sense people's thoughts, but don't detect any coming from the Minotaur.

I talk to my prophet about the danger of Self-Detriment and how we should work to find and imprison him/her/it.
(4)

Your prophet agrees and decides to stay up just a 'bit' later to work on the blueprints of a containment device. He finishes it, but is very tired and decides to work on it more in the morning. Looking at the blueprint, you notice that the device should be perfectly capable of detaining a malicious thought or feeling, but not indefinitely.

chat up Mr. Shady Face
(3)

Mr. Shady Face 'aint in the mood to chat. And he doesn't like being called Mr. Shady Face. Other than that, your bar is now full of customers all drinking and watching cable sports on the TV monitor. From the looks of thinks, tonight should be a good night for business. You also have a new employee that is really good at cooling drinks down.

(6)

You smash into the ground causing a sizable impact crater and injuring dozens of onlookers. You sense a great feeling of doubt rising in the people as they begin to doubt their safety in their daily lives. Unfortunately, some of the onlookers are followers of Phantasos and, instead of feeling dread, become inspired by the shape of your crater to create a new form of art: Impact Art!

Become a bartender! Use my ice powers for the greater good (or maybe that's evil?) while I train them up so they are strong enough to combat global warming!... Also for money... Mostly for money
(4)

You are able to control your ice powers quite well, especially seeing as you just got them. You get a job at a local bar and entertain the customers by freezing small portions of their drinks into ice cubes or just cooling them down by holding them.

Voltron pretends to be suffering from highly contageous space sickness
(3)

The guards don't buy it. Lights go off and prisoners are locked in their cells.

Eat the inside of the dog, bursting through its intestines and out its stomach like the Alien from the movie... Alien...
(6)

You burst through the dog's stomach with a horrible screech, your mouth covered with blood, terrifying the two other dogs. They run away in fright as you stand, feeling proud of your accomplishment. Maybe you can even scare the squirrels you are in debt to. Unfortunately, the humans are pretty mad that you killed one of their dogs.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2014, 06:22:02 am »

I send my prophet a dream about a way to alter his containment device to link SD's essence to my own forever intertwining our souls.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2014, 06:43:00 am »

I send my prophet a dream about a way to alter his containment device to link SD's essence to my own forever intertwining our souls.
((Is there a point to doing this, really?))

Watch as attempts to create Impact Art lead to the artists just blowing their limbs off. Spread around the world as news are made and televised of the impact.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2014, 06:49:20 am »

Run the bar. Acquire currency!

((Kedlly works for me now?))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12