Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Knight(mare)  (Read 32858 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Immunities and crits
« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2014, 03:53:17 pm »

Continuing to play, Alima walked with the rest of the group, contemplating the gem stored in her pocket. It didn't seem like something special beyond the size. But from what the villager had said, it was some ultra powerful gem. She idly wondered where the other gems of the set where.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 18, 2014, 08:33:43 am »

3-4 hours passes

The group approach Raven's pass as night falls. The ground has begun to take on Adstrum's dryer looks, but Ligurm's trees still stand tall around here.

The valley known as Raven's pass surround the party and in the distance, a straight edge shadow shows a old fort, which to the Lignum's member(Torben), is known as the base of the Jagers, the only gang in the area that you know of. Should be Adam's 'friendly' allies.

Shaundra raises a hand, the 'slow down' gesture. Her keen eyes spotting something in the gloom. The something refines into a horse rider and a bandit, looking like hell itself is behind them.

Medens Quiathedor is in
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 18, 2014, 09:48:44 am »

There was a slight scratching sensation in the back of her head. Something that she knew she had experienced very recently, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
: "Hey, do you guys feel something...? Oh, maybe I'm just going nuts. So what do you think spooked those two?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 18, 2014, 11:31:42 am »

"... Something's not right. Hey, you two approaching, slow down. Tell us what's the matter. Also we have a message for those who live in that fort."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 18, 2014, 11:56:12 am »

Medens pulls his steed to a halt, the horse snorting in indignation and fear as it is brought up short of it's intended destination; anywhere but here.

"No one lives in that fort, milady. Not any longer. Foul beasts of the underworld attacked them! I would have stood no chance against them alone...but perhaps if you can aid me, we save those remaining, or at least have vengeance for their deaths!"

The man seemed full of chivalric fervor, excited and anxious at the same time.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:59:48 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 18, 2014, 12:02:53 pm »

The bandit nods along with the rider "Petty much. We were attacked by former men. We were lucky to escape, but they will give chase once the fort fall, if it hasn't already."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 18, 2014, 12:06:38 pm »

"Can't say I ever heard of anything like that before. Tell us more?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 18, 2014, 12:11:03 pm »

"They are not alive, but neither are they dead. Moving corpses and risen bones, taking up arms against the living."

The rider was obviously uncomfortable with the subject, and equally obvious was his excitement at going back to the fort. A curious combination.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:02:53 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 18, 2014, 12:12:12 pm »

Alima fidgeted, feeling for the gem in her pouch.

"If you're one of the bandits, I suppose we can pass you the message. Whip's taken the crown, you're to meet at the shattered rock. As for the fort..."

She glanced at the others.

"The problem is we have our own mission now. Only reason I'd say we should help is if they're blocking our way back. No offense or whatever, but we don't know you and we have important things going on here."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 18, 2014, 12:14:27 pm »

Shaundra considered the proposition.

"...Could be some nice loot. On the other hand, not sure how effective arrows'll be on something that ain't alive. Hmm."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jyggalag being his usual self made a motion to go to the fort.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 18, 2014, 12:18:06 pm »

"If you're one of the bandits, I suppose we can pass you the message. Whip's taken the crown, you're to meet at the shattered rock. As for the fort..."
"We-" he glaces at the rider "I mean, I not a Jager. We were the Kanes, who were going to attack their base, but..." he waves behind.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 18, 2014, 12:21:52 pm »

Frowning, Alima shrugged.

"Either way, this place has a new king. As for these dead things... If the group wants to fight, I will fight but I'm not sure this is the best idea. We're risking our lives for potentially very little gain. And our mission should come first."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 18, 2014, 12:27:54 pm »

"I am no bandit! I am Medens Quiathedor, wandering Knight-Errant and defender of chivalry! I know of no other passes through these mountains near enough to warrant use, but if you will not aid me, I have no choice but to do it myself."

Swallowing past his fear, the rider rears his steed to turn it around, and gallops back towards the fort. To clear the building, or die trying...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:03:18 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 18, 2014, 12:30:13 pm »

"Can't let you die alone, I guess. I'll go with you."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51