Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Let's Argue to Death!: Turn 4: Korean Invasion  (Read 26184 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Argue to Death!: Turn 2 is a go!
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2014, 10:25:45 am »

I'm not attacking Australia. In fact I haven't had anything to do with it beyond pointing out that chemical weaponry is a bad idea. Really I think this will end quickly and leave America sucking my teats. It will be glorious.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2014, 10:28:56 am »

I'm not attacking Australia. In fact I haven't had anything to do with it beyond pointing out that chemical weaponry is a bad idea. Really I think this will end quickly and leave America sucking my teats. It will be glorious.

.....you're trying to make America the one without any sort of power..... fuck I take everything back LET ME JOIN YOU!
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2014, 10:30:50 am »

I will allow it.

Because this will be glorious. Also, Mexico is invited to the after party.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2014, 10:31:01 am »

Actually, the Aussies were just as feared as American troops in Vietnam. And even less so than others, such as the Seventh Cavalry, who earned the nickname "Devil Dogs". Although the environment in Australian breads survival, and strong, adept soldiers, that does not mean that they are better equipped, have better morale, or even better tactics than other countries. Australia has harasses, no doubt, but how much is up for debate. Just check out the Bundeswehr (read the bit near the end about their current operations and equipment.)

Also, I think we should use our country's "Hard numbers" for military. Here's the "Heer" or, army, of Germany currently. I plan on multiplying that by four.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2014, 10:39:16 am »

Actually, the Aussies were just as feared as American troops in Vietnam. And even less so than others, such as the Seventh Cavalry, who earned the nickname "Devil Dogs". Although the environment in Australian breads survival, and strong, adept soldiers, that does not mean that they are better equipped, have better morale, or even better tactics than other countries. Australia has harasses, no doubt, but how much is up for debate. Just check out the Bundeswehr (read the bit near the end about their current operations and equipment.)

Also, I think we should use our country's "Hard numbers" for military. Here's the "Heer" or, army, of Germany currently. I plan on multiplying that by four.

Debatable check the casualties during Vietnam. Australia threw a large portion of their military into the fight (and left long after the Americans did.) And yet they have a tiny tiny amount of casualties in comparison. The problem was the Americans didn't know how to fight guerrilla warfare at all, and the Aussies really really do. If we keep it to Vietnam the main reason so many Americans died was because they tried to use the same strategies they always have. (You'd have thought they'd have learned during the island fighting of WWII but nooooooo) and it caused an absurd amount of casualties to number of troops over there. Also I seriously don't know what you're planning Whitius it looks like you're trying to turn Germany back into a military state despite that pretty much guaranteeing your entire country causing revolts, and your only arguments supporting this is that they need money. GERMANY IS THE FOURTH RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, and no small amount of that comes from how they run things including giving their people one of the highest standards of living in the world.

On another note Kj what may I can control cause I'm fine with anything.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2014, 10:45:36 am »

You can be in charge of the millitary and we can share forgein affairs.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2014, 10:47:10 am »

Guys, guys.

Swaziland has 3,644 total military personnel. Oh yeah. You heard me. 3,644.

Don't fuck with Swaziland, man.

Wouldn't that raise the problem of either A) a jacked-up military budget that's going to bankrupt your country, B) a lowered standard of living throughout the nation to compensate for the insane military budget or C) a horribly underequipped, poorly trained peasant military force that only has numbers going for it?

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2014, 10:55:17 am »

You can be in charge of the millitary and we can share forgein affairs.

I'm totally okay with that. Is it wrong right now that I'm wishing that Canada had finished it's development of the Avro Arrow? That jet was awesome and then stupid shit happened.

Wouldn't that raise the problem of either A) a jacked-up military budget that's going to bankrupt your country, B) a lowered standard of living throughout the nation to compensate for the insane military budget or C) a horribly underequipped, poorly trained peasant military force that only has numbers going for it?

Or you know all of the above.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2014, 10:57:45 am »

You could continue you it.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2014, 11:01:29 am »

You could continue you it.

That's half of why I mentioned it. There's just that little thing where all of the copies of it's plans were burned because well let's just say the government had a stupid and actually listened to the damn American president and decided "You see this jet and engine here that almost every country in the world wants because they are literally the best ever invented. We're going to shut it down and ruin any chance of finishing it because I'm an idiot and missiles are great because those 'Mericans think that crappy falling apart missiles are the way to defend a country."

No I'm not bitter why would you say that.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 06, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

Don't forget out agreement on how to best deal with the scourge of the earth. I am, of course, talking about Bieber.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2014, 11:05:21 am »

I remember don't worry.

And yeah, that was pretty dumb.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2014, 11:11:12 am »

I mean...just saying, us Mexicans may or May not have a leftover stolen blueprint...After all, we were quite the espionage-oriented nation in the past. How about we all take roles to increase our chances of finding some kind of blueprint?
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2014, 11:12:51 am »

Yes...

I keep thinking that it's your avatar talking and the mental image of a poro in a little suit is amazing.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2014, 11:13:28 am »

Don't forget out agreement on how to best deal with the scourge of the earth. I am, of course, talking about Bieber.

Yeah I agree he will die. Also on another note why has nobody decided to play Liechtenstein. It happens to be one of the richest countries in the world. It just also happens to be one of the smallest. I'm not crazy enough to do it. But still I think somebody should.

Also I think Canada should increase military spending to account for America suddenly deciding to wage war on Australia. Just in case somehow America comes out on top. (Not bloody likely in my opinion but just to be safe.)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23