Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!  (Read 56891 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Whether SK or lying survivor, he has no bloody choice but to work with town. He has us as an enemy and scum as an enemy. If scum targeted him, then they know who he is--he claimed vampire third-party (and hilariously has a role which bolsters his powers :v).

TDS: Compare and contrast.
List of suspects please.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The mod wishes those players who actually play a nice day.[/b]
ACTION: I stare at the rest of the players who aren't speaking and ask 4mask if he could advertise willing replacements in the game.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tiruin: I haven't really been paying very much attention to this game. Whitius seems to be acting oddly, too. I can't figure out much more right now, but I might eventually read through everything.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Wait, has anyone else claimed a vig role besides Puff and myself?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, has anyone else claimed a vig role besides Puff and myself?
I don't know. Maybe no. :I

Tiruin: I haven't really been paying very much attention to this game. Whitius seems to be acting oddly, too. I can't figure out much more right now, but I might eventually read through everything.
NOOOOOOOO
 :'(
RL stuffs?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

ALright, Pufferfish. Either some one is lying about their role, or Puff is lying about not carrying out a vig kill. Judging from people's role descriptions, I doubt there would be a secret vig, so I think Puff lied about not using his kill. Since I see no reason for Puff to lie unless it was that he was scum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Persus has a funny role.

Persus also is seemingly ignoring what I'm asking him in my posts. :(

Persus: Explain again how you say you didn't use your Militia Captain skills but were able to Kill?
Also, that means ONE KILL IS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR POST-N2 if we are to assume one was a NK.

Because I can kill and suck people's blood because I'm a vampire.
I also had my oneshot Militia Captain kill, but my understanding of that power was I could use it to kill or I could use it to protect, but not both. Since I used that protect last night, I can't use the militia kill. Which means someone hasn't claimed a vig kill.

In which you're now a killer~ :D

ALright, Pufferfish. Either some one is lying about their role, or Puff is lying about not carrying out a vig kill. Judging from people's role descriptions, I doubt there would be a secret vig, so I think Puff lied about not using his kill. Since I see no reason for Puff to lie unless it was that he was scum.
In retrospect, that's a very weird reason to not claim-I'm verging more of him misunderstanding his role.

Could I please get an answer to:
I'd be alright with a Tiruin or a WhitiusOpus lynch, but I have to go with Tiruin.
I already did Persus.
You seem to be ignoring my statements entirely.

Explain the statement above, bloodsucker.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Wait... When did puffer claim he was a vig? Also,

4maskwolf: If we have Beaten SBC since he's scum, does he come back like everyone else does? What would be the incentive to Jail or Hammer someone, if a Beating has the same effect, and takes them out of the game?
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nobody reads what I've put down.
Nobody.

4maskwolf: If we have Beaten SBC since he's scum, does he come back like everyone else does? What would be the incentive to Jail or Hammer someone, if a Beating has the same effect, and takes them out of the game?
He'll be back by tomorrow daytime, having taken no night action in the time prior to when he was beaten.

4mask said that if the whole scumteam is disabled or stuff like that, then town wins. Not necessarily hammered out.

Why do I feel like nobody is talking to me. >_>

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Nobody reads what I've put down.
Nobody.

He'll be back by tomorrow daytime, having taken no night action in the time prior to when he was beaten.

4mask said that if the whole scumteam is disabled or stuff like that, then town wins. Not necessarily hammered out.

Why do I feel like nobody is talking to me. >_>
*calmly pets Tiruin*
Shhhh~ take this to the Mafia OOC thread.
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...That was in-game referring to you not...well, talking to me about why I'm voting you or noting anything I said regarding your case...and Persus being picky picky.

So yeah. :I

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Ok then:

On another note, how was I supposed to respond to IG's argument? He called me scum. That is the basis of his theory. By providing an alternate theory, it gives reason that there is more than one. His accusation was that since he Roleblocked me, and no one died, it must obviously be me. I'm pointing out that there are other cases that could've occurred, even something similar to the no kill on N1.
...Because you targeted the claimed cop, for one? I mean, if you're going to poke the Cop, then poke the rest of her case...
As we've already seen, none of the roles so far is exclusive to town or mafia. You could still be scum, no matter your role. I don't see how claiming cop absolves you of being scum.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...In which you don't expound the matter. >.>

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Ok then:

On another note, how was I supposed to respond to IG's argument? He called me scum. That is the basis of his theory. By providing an alternate theory, it gives reason that there is more than one. His accusation was that since he Roleblocked me, and no one died, it must obviously be me. I'm pointing out that there are other cases that could've occurred, even something similar to the no kill on N1.
...Because you targeted the claimed cop, for one? I mean, if you're going to poke the Cop, then poke the rest of her case...
As we've already seen, none of the roles so far is exclusive to town or mafia. You could still be scum, no matter your role. I don't see how claiming cop absolves you of being scum.
For instance, you could be scum and TDS is your scumbuddy. Or you could be proclaiming him innocent to verify you are town. Also, the rest of your inspects are dead, and you claimed them after you died.

Wait... When did puffer claim he was a vig?
Keep track of everyone's roleclaims. Pufferfish is a militia captain, like myself. Militia Captains have a one shot Protect/Kill.

Relevant posts:
Tiruin: Why do you believe that a mass claim is going to have any effectiveness in hunting out scum, or the serial killer?

Regardless, I am a Militia Captain. I get one Pure Protect for the game.

I still have yet to use it.
Ack, I forgot to mention that it's a Pure Protect/Night kill.

Sorry, I was about to head to sleep, then I realized that the N2 vig kill was still unaccounted for.

Persus: Explain again how you say you didn't use your Militia Captain skills but were able to Kill?
Also, that means ONE KILL IS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR POST-N2 if we are to assume one was a NK.

I also had my oneshot Militia Captain kill, but my understanding of that power was I could use it to kill or I could use it to protect, but not both. Since I used that protect last night, I can't use the militia kill. Which means someone hasn't claimed a vig kill.

I've stated I have a kill before.

In retrospect, that's a very weird reason to not claim-I'm verging more of him misunderstanding his role.
EXPLAIN. I can't think of an alternative to this, and I don't understand what alternative case you are trying to provide.

I'd be alright with a Tiruin or a WhitiusOpus lynch, but I have to go with Tiruin.
I already did Persus.

You're attacking me based on misinterpretations of what I'm saying. You did so at the beginning of the day, then switched to bandwagoning on WhitiusOpus when Imperial voted him. Meanwhile, SBC's sole vote in the game was on WhitiusOpus, and SBC said Whitius was his top scumpick at least once.

Whitius Could we get some reasoning out of you, your play yesterday was completely, and utterly... BS. As much as I can't say you were lurking. You were lurking, and even worse, you were active lurking. Meaning you were actually there, and not posting. Tell me, did you have any reason, other than what everyone else said, to vote IG?

Given that, if I had to chose between lynching Whitius and lynching you, I'd go with lynching you.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok then:

For instance, you could be scum and TDS is your scumbuddy. Or you could be proclaiming him innocent to verify you are town. Also, the rest of your inspects are dead, and you claimed them after you died.
You're tired, aren't you. :v
Your semantics is breaking up there.
Though query on the Orange part: Explain. Next, explain the first portion.

I've stated I have a kill before.
I know that. I mean I'm emphasizing that you can ONLY kill now.

EXPLAIN. I can't think of an alternative to this, and I don't understand what alternative case you are trying to provide.
...Why wouldn't Pufferfish claim a kill?
That was what I was thinking.
It didn't make sense.

What is your take on the matter?

Sorry, I was about to head to sleep, then I realized that the N2 vig kill was still unaccounted for.
But it's done anyways. Tell me: Did you skip this post at all?
I already did Persus.

You're attacking me based on misinterpretations of what I'm saying. You did so at the beginning of the day, then switched to bandwagoning on WhitiusOpus when Imperial voted him. Meanwhile, SBC's sole vote in the game was on WhitiusOpus, and SBC said Whitius was his top scumpick at least once.
*pokes in ribs*
You say I'm 'bandwagoning'.
You do not even dispute what I said in my explanation.
I verily say I am suspecting you more and more of being scum, and being allied with WO and claiming 'vampire' as an alibi given this brand of logic.
While it is arguable that what SBC did was a town-push move (or he's actually talking to town), he...also claimed himself out as scum in his list of reads.
Given his laziness as scum, (which I hate and am disgusted by), I'd rather look into the essence of his vote if you're using it as evidence. He did vote Whitius, but on vague reasoning. He claims active lurking! I asked him about that.
I got no answer.

Also your point on me attacking based on 'misinterpretations'? No. I attacked you on valid points that are of mention if we are to understand this vampire Militia Captain. Did you claim you have a role-kill when you claimed Militia Captain?
I think not.
Looking back? You did NOT.
You could use this clue below as an excuse:
I killed flabort because I thought from the vote distribution at the end of day yesterday that he was scum, and my role requirement that I kill every three nights to satisfy my hunger. (looks like I miscalculated).
But I asked you on it several times. Only later on did you say it was role-related.
I believe someone with an imperative to remember his own role would claim as much info as that straight up, but to allay that suspicion: Why didn't you?

Given that, if I had to chose between lynching Whitius and lynching you, I'd go with lynching you.
Puff it up, Persus. You were just about to do so last moment right before the day end: Why didn't you? I still fail to see any answer to it.
Your wordings as of late? Trivial.
They're not of depth in trying to scrutinize others. They just poke at fluff and superficial observation.
I want a case from you. I want a case from WhitiusOpus. Both have not presented arguable statements which back up their votes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35