Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!  (Read 56984 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 1: Just a day, just an ordinary day
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2014, 08:38:02 pm »

The fact that no one is pushing a case other than the two main lynches concerns me. Tawarochir is new, and Imperial Guardsman is behaving normally, so I have a neutral read and both of them.

WhitiusOpus, case on Imperial?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »

Caz, you seemed to be incredibly critical of my day one playstyle. Moreso than the others. Specifically "how can you think this is acceptable?" It seemed like you were trying a bit too much to get me to act. There was just something... off about your post.
You claimed you were just going to "sit and wait" to see what happens day 1. Yeah, I think that is unacceptable play. Do you think calling you out on that is scummy? Why/why not?

(I also didn't see this post last time I browsed and am replying now, Idk wtf page we are on these days)

You know, your ganging up on Imperial Guardsman is a little suspicious too, mastahcheese.

You wouldn't happen to be a scummy traitor, trying to frame the Guardsman for your fiendish deeds, would you? I know of framing as a way for the Mafia to take out two townies in one day!

However, these are minor suspicions and my vote stays on DarkStar.
You've switched posts and cases about three times in about a pagesworth of posts. You're trying far too hard imo.

stuff

You're playing? :S I must be fucked up bc I forgot you even posted or existed beforehand.

*bows* Hello ye. What's your maf experience? How do you propose you fulfill your wincon and where the hell am I?

Now that I look around, I agree with mastahcheese. VOTING IMPERIAL GUARDSMAN
Why, now?

Imperial Guardsman: Why do you answer in brevity?
Now there's no way you can miss this.
Because I do.

Fucking red bells all over the place. You're not even answering the questions posed upon you. Scummier than usual if that were possible. Yep, I'm going for Imperial Guardsman[/color]. Tawochir has been scummy it reminded me of TDS in earlier games when he jumped from person to person whenever he got any case against them. Threatening the town that bad things will happen on his death is enough to see him go imo. Imperial Guardsman: why do you threaten the town? Do you think your list of possible roles actually serves any benefit? Are you going to do anything useful before day's end?

On another note, the concept of a serial killer is freakin' me out, man. That gives me an alternate way to die, on top of the 3 people voting for my lynching and the potential of a nightkill.
...Wut. There are third parties/SKs in this game? Didn't even come to mind. Now my reads of everyone are... shit, no idea. I really hope tonight gives something we can go on. Nightkill me and I cry irl btw.

*Tiruin shakes Caz. Y u so busy. :S
My life actual went super cray cray and my internet went potato. This is the first time I could get on. What is your case upon your FOS?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2014, 08:51:35 pm »

The fact that no one is pushing a case other than the two main lynches concerns me. Tawarochir is new, and Imperial Guardsman is behaving normally, so I have a neutral read and both of them.

How is IG behaving normally? This is normal for him? He's threatening the town, refusing to answer question... How are you not noticing this?
And why, of all people, WhitusOpus? How did you single him out of everyone?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2014, 08:57:09 pm »

:O
4mask: You could add in the time of day end. :)

I'll be voting IG soon if he doesn't post his explanation, though I am biased due to knowledge regarding him (I mean sure, him doing brevity is a HUGE SCUMTELL given the context of what's in his brevity, however that's, in my fair view, what he does when he's...town..too. However here I can't get a good glean on seeing him as town either).

*Tiruin shakes Caz. Y u so busy. :S
My life actual went super cray cray and my internet went potato. This is the first time I could get on. What is your case upon your FOS?
My life is hell and I am sorry. I haven't read up that much here. I will get soon to it after the today.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2014, 08:57:44 pm »

EBWOP
And by today I mean RL and not This Mafia Day because that'd just be silly and out of my wording.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2014, 08:58:58 pm »

The day will end 11 pm forum time tomorrow.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2014, 09:00:36 pm »

You mean GMT -5, because my time is 10am (and I'm off to school after having a bad night of sleep) and the time I see is March 09, 2014, 08:59:25 pm (I'm GMT +8)

Also you could add in the day-end time every votecount. T'would help, young one. ^ ^

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2014, 09:04:08 pm »

Look, I wasn't sure how to progress here, and thought that red meant suspicion, not a vote every time. I followed any leads I got, most of which weren't actually leads. I know how to act more correctly now. Forgiveness?

Bah, this whole post sounds too scummy to me anyway.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2014, 09:06:31 pm »

My life is hell and I am sorry.
[/quote]

*raises glass* Cheers.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2014, 09:08:42 pm »

How is IG behaving normally? This is normal for him? He's threatening the town, refusing to answer question... How are you not noticing this?
And why, of all people, WhitusOpus? How did you single him out of everyone?
I've gotten used to short scummy posts from Imperial. It is normal for him. While I do find his warnings that they'll regret lynching him odd, I've seen players on both sides use that argument.

WhitiusOpus was third on the Imperial Guardsman vote and I don't recall his case. Why do you care so much?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2014, 09:11:42 pm »

Look, I wasn't sure how to progress here, and thought that red meant suspicion, not a vote every time. I followed any leads I got, most of which weren't actually leads. I know how to act more correctly now. Forgiveness?

Bah, this whole post sounds too scummy to me anyway.
And this post sounds scummy to me as I can infer that you're somewhat guilty due to how you see this post yet wish to be transparent, or that you're somehow under some kind of mindset that makes you see this post as guilty (due to mistaken terminology/thoughts regarding the mechanics of general Mafia).

But that's just my best guess.

Did you read up the BM? Next: who among us all do you think is the most 'scummy', as in, who do you find the most suspicious?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2014, 09:16:49 pm »

I've gotten used to short scummy posts from Imperial. It is normal for him. While I do find his warnings that they'll regret lynching him odd, I've seen players on both sides use that argument.

WhitiusOpus was third on the Imperial Guardsman vote and I don't recall his case. Why do you care so much?
I was curious as to how you singled him out, your answer is sufficient.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2014, 09:19:22 pm »

Oh, @Tawa: If you're unsure how to progress--strike up a chat with someone here. Anyone, (put pertinent Mafia stuffs too) and you could then talk casually.

Like for example, I can ask Deathsword how he's doing in Brazil and the status of the storm (also what's your favorite flavor of ice cream, DS? Why?) yet also ask him this: Deathsword, when do you differentiate a scumslip from a newb/lazy slip?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2014, 09:21:33 pm »

Oh, @Tawa: If you're unsure how to progress--strike up a chat with someone here. Anyone, (put pertinent Mafia stuffs too) and you could then talk casually.

Like for example, I can ask Deathsword how he's doing in Brazil and the status of the storm (also what's your favorite flavor of ice cream, DS? Why?) yet also ask him this: Deathsword, when do you differentiate a scumslip from a newb/lazy slip?
Or you could ask Deathsword that over in the new thread  :D  The first part, not the second.

My life is hell and I am sorry.
Not a problem.  Everyone's lives blow up in their faces sometimes (or a lot, in the cases of... some people).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:24:58 pm by 4maskwolf »

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2014, 09:26:39 pm »

(or a lot, in the cases of... some people).

sksdflkdjsflkjsdflkjsldfkljsdfljz
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35