Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Inquisition - OOC thread  (Read 4907 times)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition - OOC thread
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2014, 04:18:53 pm »

Alright. Ghazkull, Ardas, Adwarf, TCM, Terenos, Taricus, and Azthor, you are selected. I've decided to settle with seven players, mostly because Patrick Hunt and Giglamesh (who are both at the very top of the waitlist) had a sheet of equal quality in my own opinion and I could not choose between the two of you. Since I thought eight players was truly a maximum, I decided to just go with seven. 3man75, you are not accepted in the game.

The selected players can cast their votes for who they want as High Inquisitor. I will assume TCM and Terenos both vote for themselves.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »

Damn. You could use a random generator to decide - even for me, odd for patrick. That'd be fair.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 04:31:25 pm »

Well, as I said, there's also the issue that I would prefer fewer players than more. It is possible, however, that if a player dies you two will come in together and put the group up to eight people, depending on how I feel about the amount of work needed - you might even arrive without anyone dying. I am not certain of what the future holds.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 04:36:18 pm »

Works for me gives me time to observe the world a bit and fine tune my plans. Although could we join as kind of advisors to the head honcho? So limited to RP actions only so we have some say in things without adding to your work? I ask mostly because the task I intended for my character falls apart if it can't be begun early on.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 04:42:16 pm »

You may not. All PCs will be Inquisitors one way or another, while their advisors will be NPCs.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 04:44:44 pm »

Ok.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 04:58:19 pm »

I vote for Terenos.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 05:53:27 pm »

Vote for Terenos now lets get this thing started.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2014, 06:09:43 pm »

Go Tere. Yay.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2014, 06:13:01 pm »

Jumped the gun a bit, disregard this post, I'll give the game a shot.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:16:45 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2014, 06:18:27 pm »

Jumped the gun a bit, disregard this post, I'll give the game a shot.

If you're not feeling certain, I can let one of the waitlisted guys in, put you in the waitlist, and you can judge the game for yourself as it is going underway.

EDIT: Looking at the votes, Terenos has 4/7 people in his favor, counting him. That's a majority - he is chosen as High Inquisitor. I will attempt to make an IC thread tonight.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:24:38 pm by Shootandrun »

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2014, 06:45:30 pm »

Thank you all for your support, lets have a good run.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2014, 08:36:24 pm »

I'd like to try it out in the beginning, because while I am unsure if I'll like it, it does have quite the potential to be awesome so far.

Congrats Terenos, that was a good race. To be honest, the only reason I ran for High Inquisitor was so that I might have the opportunity to go 'A Few Good Men'-style when the going got rough, but hopefully we'll get enough of that anyways. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2014, 04:14:12 pm »

A note on turns, which I did not speak about earlier: For every GM update, active players should post actions once. There is no hard cap on the amount of actions one can do per turn, but you should keep it at 1-3, as if I decide you do not have time to do them all I will personally choose which ones get done. For those familiar, turns cover about the same time as Dark Magi's. There may be a few exceptional situations where I'll do some quickfire actions over PMs with players in a situation that covers a short time but contains a lot of action (storming a dark tower, for example), but those will not happen very often.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2014, 09:44:51 pm »

Henceforth, my character's first name will be 'Renacido', though I would still like it if Mbun!fu was used in say, extremely official royal documentation or something of the sort which would require his birth name.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6