Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339506 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4515 on: May 24, 2021, 02:59:20 am »

Aura versus Illus2: 168+10-93= 85 Hit Rate. Roll: 9, Hit!
50-34= 16 Damage!
"...What? It doesn't matter, you will perish, this is far from over!"
Rundum can use Marked for Death again.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4516 on: May 24, 2021, 05:47:08 am »

12-5, mend Katarina, canto back to current position
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: May 27, 2021, 08:46:39 pm »

14-7, switch Golden Bow Illus 5, canto 14-9
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:51:49 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: June 14, 2021, 12:48:29 am »

Ociel heals Kat: 27 HP restored.
Sena versus Illus5: 154+10-20-93= 51 Hit Rate. Roll: 4, Hit!
49-34= 15 Damage.
And just like that, one single golden arrow managed to break through Rundum's armor, and this time the figure didn't vanish-This was the real one.
"URK."
Map Completed.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: June 14, 2021, 01:19:28 am »

: About damn time.

Seraphim walked over to Rundum's real body and dragged him back to the center of the stage, in front of the thrones so everyone could circle around.

: Now, I believe you owe us some wishes, but most of all, you owe us some answers.

: And any funny business will be met with an encore of my latest smash hit. The Thunder Hammer appear again slung over Seraphim's shoulder.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: June 14, 2021, 01:21:28 am »

Kat got back to her feet just in time to see Sena strike the final blow.

"You did it...? You did it! Way to GO, Sena!"

The witch leapt up and cheered, raising her fists in victory.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: June 14, 2021, 09:37:11 am »

"Hahahahahaah! We did it! Will anyone even believe that we defeated not only a god, but the God?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: June 14, 2021, 03:34:18 pm »

The armored priest (who most certainly did not worship Rundum, thank you very much) huffed in annoyance.

: "'The' God? Bah. Foolish notion." With one last flash of light, Gordon's staff mended the wounds of all his companions.

: "Now then, what do we do with this one? He's caused us no end of trouble, he has."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: June 14, 2021, 04:54:08 pm »

"Isn't it obvious? Let's chop his head off and be done with the purple-faced beanhead. Or chop him up into a bunch of pieces or whatever. He'll just try to pull the same junk next time if we let him live."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: June 15, 2021, 01:36:54 am »

"I'm not sure what we can do, but we can't let him live. That much is for sure."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: June 19, 2021, 04:44:44 am »

"Wishes? HAHAHA! Wishes."
"You mortals are as dense as ever. Even if you kill me, tell me-Who is going to stop the gods outside from destroying this entire continent? You?"
"Your 'victory' was only possible because we are in this cave sapping my strength. But those outside? I am sure you had a taste of what they can do without lifting a finger. One clenched fist and you are all dust. So tell me, what is your 'plan'? Amuse me."
Vandertz soon joined the group as he still had to catch up with them and drag Even with him.
"So he is still alive, huh. Noticed things calmed down over here, so assumed someone got him. Badly wounded for sure..."
"Aaah, yes. The one with foolish hopes, join us, we have the witch with incompetent parents who soon will join them by being burnt down in stake in a few weeks. An old priest with blind beliefs with a wife who became fodder for no good reason. a smelly animal who walks on feet waiting to be hunted down, a wannabe pirate with a pitiful past...And a pile of armor who wishes to be seen as more than a villain when that vision shall never change."
"Is this what it means to be a 'hero' now? To be a broken mess?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:47:41 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: June 19, 2021, 05:05:11 am »

Seraphim raised his arms to the sky, or ceiling, and proclaimed loudly.

: Enlighten us then, O All Knowing One, since you seem to know everything except when to shut up: what does it all mean? Would we have fared better had we been gods and gotten jailed in a space beyond space, only able to stab each other figuratively and literally?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: June 19, 2021, 11:31:41 am »

"Getting turned to dust is probably a better way to go than being hanged or bleeding out your guts. I don't like dying, but banditry ain't exactly an easy profession. Settling down somewhere nice was always a long shot. At least this way I get to die on my own terms, axe in hand and screaming bloody defiance."

"Someone help me take off his armour. Sena deserves this two week piss-and-vinegar's head, but I figure that I helped enough for a trophy. I've stopped thinking of myself as a hero a long time ago, but taking down this asshole is definitely something I can be proud of. I deserve something rude to wave about and show that I'm more than just a common criminal."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: June 19, 2021, 09:20:41 pm »

"Bitchy, aren'tcha?"

"I mean, either you actually believe we're shit and that makes it even more real depressing you lost to us out of all people, or you're just runnin' your mouth 'cause you got trashed."

"Booo fucking hoo, am I right?"

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: June 19, 2021, 11:26:40 pm »

"It means that either you let me out, or this continent will be nothing but ruins and ash. I told you before, only a god above the others can stop them."
"You are here making a decision that will change history. And yet you seem to be fine with the idea of letting everyone perish, those who are completely unaware of what soon will be unleashed upon them."
"If mankind is this selfish...You need no savior. No, I can see it now. You need something completely different..."
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 309