Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204802 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4380 on: September 22, 2017, 03:58:53 pm »

Anne can do either one. which of us is better suited to kiling the bishop seems to be in question. Um, in either case can Seraphim get to a defensive position? Anne being a flier means she gets no benefit from terrain, but you do...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4381 on: September 22, 2017, 04:06:27 pm »

I have higher hit thanks to WTA so I'll move behind Lycan and zorch the bishop, then you move to vuln heal and canto away.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: September 22, 2017, 04:11:21 pm »

Lycan can get to full Hp if Gordon uses Recover.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: September 22, 2017, 04:49:35 pm »

Now Anne has to heal Lycan and move away somewhere as safe as possible.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: September 24, 2017, 01:15:23 pm »

People please, get those posts going.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: September 24, 2017, 01:37:05 pm »

does that require Anne to vuln him first or no? if it's not needed to get him to full, then I'd like to vuln someone else...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: September 24, 2017, 01:41:09 pm »

Lenglon 5,19 isn't even next to Lycan :v

You'd need to move to 3,18

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: September 24, 2017, 02:16:22 pm »

1 sec, checking if I failed at how to read graphs

off-by-one error, fixed, had meant (4,19)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: September 24, 2017, 02:25:58 pm »

I am there V:

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: September 24, 2017, 02:33:59 pm »

does that require Anne to vuln him first or no? if it's not needed to get him to full, then I'd like to vuln someone else...
No, it isn't needed to vulnerary Lycan if Gordon uses Recover.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: September 24, 2017, 02:37:42 pm »

Doesn't he get healed to half hp?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: September 24, 2017, 02:43:11 pm »

Nope, literally full HP, no matter what. I think people did ask that same question before during inventory management.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: September 24, 2017, 02:45:46 pm »

Alrighty then. So now what, does Anne vuln Kat so Gordon guards her and gets support bonuses or does she vuln one of the back liners?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: September 24, 2017, 03:06:53 pm »

Anne'll just vuln kat and run then, Gordan can get Lycan.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: September 24, 2017, 03:59:25 pm »

Now we just need KingMurdoc's action.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 308