Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204749 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4395 on: September 24, 2017, 07:35:30 pm »

Aight, we still have a lot of people down and not a lot of time to get them up. I'm thinking that anyone who isn't busy holding the line should start vulning. I can have Gordon Recover Kaarina, which would allow him to keep Guarding Kat.

Actually, looking at the map we can actually fall back just a bit. Kat can move to (5,17) or (7,18). Gordon can move to Kaarina's right before healing her, probably guarding Kat at the same time. Lycan and Seraphim can move back, maybe healing Vandertz if either of them have items, and stay within Gordon's aura.

If all goes well (yeah, knock on wood), we'll be in a better position to deal with upcoming turns. If we can blob up and get everyone out of the danger zone, I think we'll have this map in the bag.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:42:54 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4396 on: September 25, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »

Level up:

Gordon Duvall: +MAG, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, RES, +SPD
Katerina LeBlanc: +MAG, +SKL, +SPD
Anne Nothrie: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +SPD
Seraphim: +HP, +MAG, +SKL, +DEF
Lycan: +HP, +STR, +SPD
Kaarina Nurmi: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK
Aura Lucè: +HP, +MAG, +LUK, +SPD
Ociel Galeas: +HP, +STR, +MAG
Sena Iseld: +SKL, +DEF, +SPD

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: September 25, 2017, 06:43:10 pm »

TONK

(and extra healing, that's nice too)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: September 25, 2017, 10:32:28 pm »

We should do what we didn't do before and fall back a bit, by the way. At least back to Kaarina's column or one column head of her.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: September 26, 2017, 12:53:53 am »

Just noticed that when I posted Anne's action, I failed to mention that it activated Lightning Raid, same as she's done every single turn up until now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: September 26, 2017, 01:20:25 am »

Level up:

Gordon Duvall: +MAG, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +DEF, RES, +SPD
Katerina LeBlanc: +MAG, +SKL, +SPD
Anne Nothrie: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +SPD
Seraphim: +HP, +MAG, +SKL, +DEF
Lycan: +HP, +STR, +SPD
Kaarina Nurmi: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK
Aura Lucè: +HP, +MAG, +LUK, +SPD
Ociel Galeas: +HP, +STR, +MAG
Sena Iseld: +SKL, +DEF, +SPD
Woo, love those levels \o/
While bleeding out! :P

Go team! You're all doing great!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: September 26, 2017, 12:23:20 pm »

I think this is the second level I've got while bleeding out this mission. I'm really contributing a lot here. :v

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: September 26, 2017, 05:29:18 pm »

On the bright side when Kaarina gets up, she will be doing a lot. At least if she has her HP above 50%, that is. Also people, post. :V

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: September 26, 2017, 06:14:06 pm »

She doesn't have any above 50% HP PS/PFs, so I dunno what that would change. She should be just as good right up until critical existence failure hits and she runs out of HP again.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: September 26, 2017, 06:57:01 pm »

She doesn't have any above 50% HP PS/PFs, so I dunno what that would change. She should be just as good right up until critical existence failure hits and she runs out of HP again.
Well, it means she will be able to take more than one hit if someone manages to hit her.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: September 29, 2017, 03:16:07 am »

See we managed past the troubling turn :P

Now we can just finish the remaining enemies. Sena can take REVENGE on the sage, the lance people deal with the swordmasters and the rest chop the druid and the great knight into pieces.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: September 29, 2017, 01:05:52 pm »

Ye, you guys just needed to cool down and bring back the right people for the situation. Aka the cheating bulky evasion boosting duo. :V Also don't forget to bring back Aura this turn and stuff.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: September 29, 2017, 01:51:32 pm »

Right. Should I have Gordon fall back to bring Aura up (moving his evasion boost away from the front unless everyone else also falls back) or is someone else going to do it while Gordon tends the front line? We just need to get her up in order to reset her death counter, remember.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: September 29, 2017, 08:35:36 pm »

Vandertz could be sent there, considering he can't do much  while on low hp.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 308