Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204774 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4365 on: September 20, 2017, 02:56:24 am »

If we can kill the bishop, we can vuln Lycan + have Gordon heal him for 45 HP so he can stay up. If we trust Gordon's tanking we can have Ociel heal Kat first from the bishop's spot so then Gordon can go there to heal Lycan and guard Kat.

And ye the scorpion was pretty much useless since it took two turns for an useful unit to get it to work only to get trolled by all the siege magic.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4366 on: September 20, 2017, 03:07:59 am »

To be fair there was a turn for the siege unit to be used. But Twin chose to move the Scorpion forward instead of taking a shot at one of the Sages. And I will have to disagree there Lenglon, things only went downhill as soon as people began to spread out, so strategy does matter here. Most of the enemy airborne was taken down easily when people were sticking close to each other, but the group began to scatter. With a small number of people charging towards a choking point with their calvary this was expected.

You can see that a good part of the enemies were wiped out easily until the turn the Scorpion was deployed, as the group began to spread out. Staying in the defensive was working most of times, especially with the advantage of using the pillars for even more defense, or staying close to gain extra evasion from Gordon plus forcing enemies into the range of the siege weapons.

Edit: And after checking the posts related to the inventory management I just noticed none of the healers took the Recovery staff from the storage.

As for handling the Bishop, as he is nearly dead there is a pretty efficient way to do it, as long as Seraphim lands the attack. He can critmurder the Greatknight and the extra damage will bounce to the Bishop.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 03:16:18 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: September 20, 2017, 03:23:44 am »

I didn't think that would work since they aren't adjacent...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: September 20, 2017, 10:34:54 am »

Oh right, I forgot it isn't 1 tile distance in general, only adjacent.

Edit: As people forgot to slap that staff into their inventory during the inventory management time, I will open an exception and give it to Gordon, but next time PLEASE properly check the storage to make sure you won't leave something important behind. This will at least help to turn the situation around, considering recover will bring someone up with their full HP.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:55:58 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: September 20, 2017, 06:19:36 pm »

I couldn't have taken the Recover Staff. I had Tiena, Heal, Antidote, a vulnerary, and the Guiding Ring. That's a full inventory. Only now do I actually have the space to carry it.

Maybe I could have dropped off the vulnerary, but how the hell were we supposed to know that Recover would be needed so soon? We literally just promoted.

Oh well. So, what's the plan? Mass heals are sadly out of the question and there are a LOT of downed units. People are gonna have to fall back to that good old standby: the vuln dance.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: September 20, 2017, 07:30:50 pm »

praef, could you update how many shots are left in the arbaelast and at least the greatknight's HP? I see the enemy bishop attacked, so that greatknight should still be hurt from anne critting it. might want to do a general bookkeeping check because I haven't gone down the entire list or anything, those just stuck out to me as wrong. (also Cma2 is apparently alive and at full hp but invisible)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: September 20, 2017, 09:11:46 pm »

Already fixed. And yeah, sometimes I do miss a thing or two, it happens when you are juggling a turn with a lot of attacks being involved along with durability and stuff. And recover was added to Gordon's inventory, so mass heal won't be as difficult as it sounds. I mean, if someone takes down the Bishop, and bring Lycan back up he will literally tank/dodge any attacks from that side.

And Ociel can easily take down the armored balista with his earth sword due to the effective damage.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:13:58 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: September 20, 2017, 11:30:26 pm »

CGre2 (that greatknight i was talking about) is still listed as 40/40, he took 16 dmg during enemy phase. what happened to heal him?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: September 21, 2017, 02:02:32 am »

Nothing "healed" him. I simply slapped the total damage on the wrong enemy, but it is changed now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: September 21, 2017, 03:28:59 am »

cool, thanks.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: September 22, 2017, 01:35:25 pm »

While I do expect this turn to take a bit more of time, I don't see much planning here or at Discord. So people, don't just sit back and wait for a single person to come up with a suggestion/idea for the situation.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: September 22, 2017, 03:20:10 pm »

in 24 hours i'll tell Anne to attack the bishop and canto to the rear if nobody posts an alternate action. I don't like it, because the bishop not only can fight back but might straight-up take her down while at the frontline, but SOMEONE needs to take him down asap and we need to be rearwards for a vuln dance.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: September 22, 2017, 03:28:24 pm »

If the bishop really has 13 HP it shouldn't be much of a problem, depending on how much hit you have compared to me.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: September 22, 2017, 03:39:46 pm »

fair, but anne could also be taking out that ballista, which can't fight back and still is yet another signifigant problem.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: September 22, 2017, 03:49:23 pm »

One of us needs to kill the bishop and the other one vulns Lycan so Gordon can heal him to almost full. Maybe Ociel can destroy the ballista and heal himself in the process.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 308