Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205092 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I assume there's still space, so I'll be working on a sheet. Expect it in a few weeks of torturous uncertainty days or so.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No I didn't, Praef. I said I'm putting it in SPD.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While the growth is indeed there(I missed it), it says SKL, not SPD.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Which rulebook version is this, 1.2 or 1.3? The link to the handbook is outdated so I can't look at that for it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1.2. And yeah, he's going to replace the link.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

While the growth is indeed there(I missed it), it says SKL, not SPD.

* SC looks back a couple dozen posts.

Ah, right, that's the old redone stats I posted way back in... September. I posted a different set earlier this month because I forgot about that post and I'd rather just go with the newer post. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahh, yeah. I copy-pasted the old version as it also had the 4 stats distributed and stuff, but I will add that SPD growth now. And I also need to change the 4 stats.

Edit: Are these your correct stats now? (With class promotion and the 4 points)
HP: 17 (60%)
STR: 5 (0%)
MAG: 3 (70%)
SKL: 7 (60%)
CON: 7
AID: 6
LCK: 4 (10%)
DEF: 3 (20%)
RES: 1 (50%)
SPD: 7 (65%)
MOV: 4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:33:17 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

MOV would be 5 I think, but otherwise that's correct. ^^^

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, these are the rolls and the total.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Not bad. Now I just need to get the hat IC. :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The treasure will be based on rolls. The number of things obtained will be revealed once the group get that far, also it is the perfect moment for Kat get the hat.

1-2= Ore/material.
3-4= Iron weapons.
5-6= Rank C weapons.
7-8= Promotion items.
9-10= Rare weapon/item.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

So. Is Kaarina too grumpy right now? It seems that with every delay I change her chraracter to be angrier and angrier, until eventually the only words she'll say are 'Screw' and 'You'. But then again she is promoting to berserker so... It might excuse her terrible and unbecoming behavior. Might. Probably not though.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You might want to tone it down a bit or it really will feel like she just wants to see the world burn. And when interacting with NPCs that isn't a good thing, as it might sound like she is in favor of the whole seal deal going.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Eh. I think I've made it clear that Kaarina thinks the entire seal business is stupid. It's construction, the creatures being sealed, effects of breaking it, the whole shebang. So she'd rather not deal with it at all, though that obviously isn't an option for her. As for watching the world burn... I'll try and tone that down, yeah. Kaarina isn't that bitter and malicious. Close though. Very close. Berserker and all that jazz.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Time to update Specific Skills, class skills.(And one new rule to make hybrid characters easier.) Just posting here first to see if you guys approve the changes. These are based on FE hub, Haspen's list, and a few custom changes.

Every 10% in both MAG and STR gives an extra 5% progression to be spent however as one wishes, respecting progression caps. This maxes at 70%, at an extra 35%.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Class Skills:
http://pastebin.com/yJ11zgec
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:48:51 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 308