Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205061 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #3135 on: July 14, 2016, 10:44:34 pm »

Fair enough, I just remembered there were a lot of people wanting to join one in the Hub. OTOH a small-party FEF might be interesting too, which is why I decided to go full mage - I don't think we really have one any more.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: July 14, 2016, 10:55:21 pm »

The party is nearing the 20s, so if we do get more people it is probably going to be one or two. Just to cover up a possible lack of support now that both the dancer and the troubador are out. An archer probably could help too, but I will leave this up to the group.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: July 14, 2016, 10:57:24 pm »

Well we've got... How many players left? Four? Five? I'm honestly too lazy to go check right now. I'd say that we'd need at least eight or so for a proper FEF. Six minimum. You should probably advertise about the open spots before deciding on how picky you're going to be with selections, PF. Gauge interest before deciding anything, since it's going to massively affect the outcome of the game. Thankfully we seem to have most of the major roles filled out, except Dancer, but Kaarina isn't suddenly going to discover a love for performing in front of people, so any interested people can pretty much play what they want. They don't have to fit into needed roles or stuff like that. We've got a healer, magic-damage dealer, two good physical damage dealers, tons of tanks, ranged options, and a flyer. What more could you possibly want? Kaarina having useful abilities?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: July 14, 2016, 11:00:46 pm »

Actually, we have five.(Not counting Vandertz, obviously) We had quite the large group before, so I suppose eight might be enough, nine depending of the applications.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: July 14, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

Yeah. Hence my point about advertising the empty slots and seeing what interest is generated. Then you can decide how big of a party you want and what composition it'll have.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also Serious, about the restat thing; I already had something planned involving the dull stone Elend found.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

vibrates at thread title
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah. OK. I figured I had better come up with something quick since the chapter was over. XD Want to retcon the last few IC posts or anything like that?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, chances are the next Chapter will take a bit as I will be checking applications, that and I still need to create a new map. And...Probably edit some new enemies, yeah there's a lot of stuff to deal with, so it is also a great time to get dem supports going people. Also that's not needed, she could just be stunned by the shockwave of the tower's  blast or tired from dodging and getting hit by Golden Golems.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

PTW and make a character, probably a Nomad (or Bow Knight, or whatever you want to call it). Anything to keep in mind for backstory that would make it make sense for them to join the group?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not that I can remember, though it's been a long time since i checked. Uh... We're stuck in a desrt town at the moment, so having a good reason why they'd be there would be nice. Even if it is just 'I'm looking for the gate along with everyone else'. Admittedly I don't know what PF is doing to do so... Yeah. Otherwise you could look at people's backstories and maybe weave your character into them? Up to you, honestly.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nothing specific, just avoid super duper dark themes. And what USEC said, it would be nice adding a reason to why they are in the town or just around Mernid in general. But these are just suggestions, you aren't forced to follow them.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Serious, you forgot to add the 5% growth upon promotion. Also wake up people. :u

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been really busy with other RPGs that require a high percentage of my time and brainpower, as you might know.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been mostly waiting for other people to say stuff, so that it doesn't seem like I'm making every other post in the IC Thread. Sorry about that.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 308