Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205073 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Finished the character.

Any issues? Also, for First Class progression, 5% in Defense
Spoiler: Archer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:10:03 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Praef: I believe the changes seem in line with the most reasonable updates as far as I see.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stat-wise and story-wise I don't see any mistakes. I will try to get the level-up rolls going later.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem, Twin. You're welcome. ^^^

EDIT @ Praef: Concerning class skills, shouldn't Bounty Hunters have B instead of D for generic swords and dark? They promote from Scavengers, who have C in both those categories... so promotion would actually make them worse at their generic skills. :P I mean, I'm the only Scav here and I'm probably going Wanderer anyway to make further use of Pass, but, y'know.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:20:36 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scavengers have D in both categories. Quoted from handbook:
Weapon Skill: 1 Sword Subcategory (D), 1 Dark
Subcategory, Swords (D), Dark (D)
So now they went up to C for subcategories. But yeah, I forgot to make that change, Bounty Hunters should have A on their chosen subcategory and C on the rest, it is my fault for just copy-pasting the Scavenger's changes and modifying it while I was sleepy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I could have sworn Scavs were Cs... Maybe I looked at the wrong handbook. There's like four of them now. ^^^; Mistakes all around I guess.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh  yeah, forgot to roll Affinity for you. Earth or Heaven?

Also these are your character's stats/Level ups, just check them to make sure I didn't miss adding a point or something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Double post to let you guys know the storage was updated. I added some important items that people who dropped were carrying, such as promotion item, healing staffs and C  rank weapons. Vulnerary and iron weapons will remain with them.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Earth affinity, please.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will give some extra time for Tiruin, Sirus and USEC express their opinion about the Specific/Class skill update.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I have no objections to it. Seems pretty bog-standard to me.

During character creation every 10% put in both Strength and Magic increases them by another 5%. This cannot take any them beyond the normal growth maximums (70% without blossom). Only applies to Growth spent, and not Blossom or Promotion bonuses.

This doesn't seem bog-standard to me. Though it does make me want to make a new character abusing this rule so... Good job? I mean, it mostly won't be used for much beyond troubadours. But still.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've seen it used in at least one other game. If nothing else it makes classes that benefit from both Mag and Str better.
Sigtext!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tbf, I used it to help make a cheaty character in another game so...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Explain yourself. :P

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://pastebin.com/E6q0cAWE

400% growth and three pref stats. Sure she skips every fourth level but she can never get below 3 stats until things are capped and she has Diana level growths
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 308