Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205173 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been a little out of it these days but I'll check the IC thread now.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yvain cannot into casually meeting divine beings
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

People with more than one subcategory, please state which subcategory you intend to rank up.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

crushing, ofc
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'll go with Ancient.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Guess I'll rank up Buff.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some big bad guy is going to appear while the Defender's there
and he'll save everyone except Kaarina
and Yvain will laugh. :P
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

And then Kaarina will save herself through grit, hard-work and determination. Deal with it.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yvain will be impressed, then, because she will deserve it.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I'm probably going to hang back and heal for a bit, this map is pretty risky for Ociel.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. Don't expect much out of Kaarina either. She's hovering around a 50% hit rate against most of enemies and can't compensate by doubling them. Unless she's using the double-axe, which drops her hit even more so it's not as helpful. Her lack of Skill is really affecting her combat prowess at the moment despite the 65% stat progression. Of course she uses axes so having a lower hit is expected, but I didn't think it'd be this bad.

Oh well. Such is FEF, I guess. At least she can still tank some hits for the squisher members in the party. Hopefully. And those caravans will melt before her guaranteed doubles and +2 damage. So Kaarina won't be entirely useless this map. Thankfully.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:25:23 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sena has a ~50% crit chance before accounting for Dodge with the Killer Bow, if that helps planning any. The issue of course being that for similar reasons as Ociel this map is rather risky for her.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Offensively I can -probably- pick off the enemy Druids, but everything else is a bit too risky for me and my 25 health, unless it's picking a weakened target.
GM of Trespassers V2.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like we're going to be relying on Vandertz, Lycan and Aura a lot on this map. They have good hit and/or the speed to double a good amount of enemies after a level or three, so together they should be able to clear house. The rest of us will just have to keep them fighting as best we can and deal damage here and there when we can.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 308