Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205179 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the delay, I am both studying for an exam this week and working on the map. But you guys should take this time to decide who is going to carry the silver card, and if someone should or not use the shard that is still in the storage. And also take the gem to sell during the next map as the secret shop NPC will be willing to buy it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I guess Kat will take the card and the gem. If no one else wants the shard or has any thoughts about it by the time the map's up, I guess I'll use that too.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

What's the Shard do?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

+1 DEF if I remember correctly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I feel like Yvain or Kaarina could use the shard, seeing as they are supposed to be front-line fighters and have only 12 DEF. Ociel could use the extra defence too, but they do have a PF that reduces defence when under 50% HP. They can also stay out of combat and heal instead, so I'm not sure if it'd be as helpful.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:46:53 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, everyone is properly equipped now with some stuff they received on the treasure room and some stuff that was mentioned related to the storage. I took the opportunity to also add some useful weapons that weren't mentioned and were just gathering dust.

Edit: Map is ready! We will get this thing going tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 12:15:35 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Alright, everyone is properly equipped now with some stuff they received on the treasure room and some stuff that was mentioned related to the storage. I took the opportunity to also add some useful weapons that weren't mentioned and were just gathering dust.

Edit: Map is ready! We will get this thing going tomorrow.
I truly hope Aura is carrying those metal blocks as requested :P In the least by Gordon's inventory.
Hooray maptime! \o/

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should we assume the newbies in the group were brought up to speed off-screen? And if so, can the newbies' players be brought up to speed :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should we assume the newbies in the group were brought up to speed off-screen? And if so, can the newbies' players be brought up to speed :P
Pretty much. It was just a time skip with the party already moving(And with the whole Adant problem explained).

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If nobody minds, could someone give a summary of what's happened so far in the plot?
Sigtext!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I will try to make it brief then. People heard rumors about a demon priest in Mernid talking to people mentally and also said the forests were being replaced with deserts. Upon their arrival, they were greeted by Terrania's surviving troops and explained to them the demon priest they were talking about was Adant, a priest that was supposed to be dead; one of the first people to attempt to open the gates. Nobody really knew how he died, but even if he wasn't killed by someone he wasn't supposed to be alive yet,  and they said he was sounding completely insane.

They found him raising an army of corrupted soldiers and undead, fought them and Lycan stepped in a temple-He found the first piece of the key and consequently damaged the seal holding monsters/magic creatures back at the same time. As soon as he stepped out with it, a strong wave of magic began to flow through Mernid and slowly towards the other lands, along with many souls being freed from a "prison" below the sand. After Adant's failure and escape, they moved to a small town(the one inhabited by the crystaloids) at first the plan was just to take some time to rest and move forward but the disguised crystaloids asked for the group's help to activate the towers. You know how it goes from there.

Edit: And a priest mentioned Titan "arriving" in the world, with the Judge being the next to "visit".
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 07:10:02 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm, should I give you guys a few more hours or a day to post before I go forward with the story? Also I might apply the new weapon training system if everyone agrees with it. Basically you can raise your chosen weapon subcategory rank after 10 levels, if your class has two weapon categories, only one of them is going to get the rank upgrade.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I don't see why we couldn't move forward.

As for training, it'd be nice to bump my sword skill up.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

We can move forward, sure. Sorry for my inactivity across the board, I've just been super sick with a fever.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We can move forward, sure. Sorry for my inactivity across the board, I've just been super sick with a fever.
It is fine. And I am sorry to hear that, hope you feel well soon.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 308