Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 180

Author Topic: Twitch plays pokemon!  (Read 198061 times)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch plays pokemon!
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2014, 01:39:23 pm »

Pidgeotto successfully crushed a Super Nerd and evolved at level 40! Pidgeot will save us all! (Except for, you know, him not knowing a single flying attack...)

Interesting question: would Fly be worth learning? It's a strong move... but I can see it going just as badly as the digging Rat. Then again, they could Fly back to Pewter and resurrect our lord and master, the almighty Helix Fossil...

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2014, 01:42:36 pm »

To report on RNG, they beat misty and are in vermillion.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2014, 01:46:14 pm »

Follow-up: Minor scare, RNG deposited Charmander, leaving him with only a Magikarp. Thankfully did not release his starter, ultimately withdrawing him and ditching the fish.

That could've been a very rough turn of events, though!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2014, 02:08:05 pm »

i just realized - the game is unloseable - given enough time we will eventually catch a meowth and have it use payday.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2014, 02:15:31 pm »

We're up to 45,000 voices all screaming in Red's head. I'd imagine any remote semblance of organization we had is gone now.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2014, 02:17:47 pm »

meowth is catchable in the safari zone? i'm not that much of a fan to remember things like that.

and no, on average there are more voices trying to get red on the right track.

edit again...the rng stream...you know there is admin intervention if it takes less then two days to get past the ledge.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:43 pm »

I still don't know how the fuck they got away from Bill.

Praise the Helix Fossil. Those who do not praise the Helix Fossil shall encounter infinite ledges in the afterlife.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2014, 02:36:50 pm »

I still don't know how the fuck they got away from Bill.

Praise the Helix Fossil. Those who do not praise the Helix Fossil shall encounter infinite ledges in the afterlife.

Even weirder, Charmander actually managed to evolve.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2014, 02:45:03 pm »

On another note, did nobody even notice it took... five - six turns to beat Misty?

Holy shit it took me three seperate battles to beat her :P

... Seven year old me that is.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2014, 03:17:55 pm »

Update on RNG: Beat S.S. Anne. We're waiting for it to learn cut and enter the Gym.

Also, managed to learn flamethrower.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2014, 03:18:55 pm »

They're trying to cut down a tree. If we refer to twitch movement theorem, this should take awhile.

Doesn't help that they're conflicted about going other places.

EDIT: They lost the mighty Helix Fossil.... All hope is lost.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:21:33 pm by Mageziya »
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2014, 03:24:01 pm »

They're trying to cut down a tree. If we refer to twitch movement theorem, this should take awhile.

Doesn't help that they're conflicted about going other places.

EDIT: They lost the mighty Helix Fossil.... All hope is lost.

who? Twitch plays or RNG?

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2014, 03:25:20 pm »

Twitch

All hope is lost. The true god is dead. The false god the S.S. Anne ticket has won.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2014, 03:31:05 pm »

The Helix Fossil rests in it's PC, all is not lost.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2014, 03:53:24 pm »

It appears I have been mistaken.

PRAISE THE FOSSIL!

ALL HAIL THE WEAPON!

It is a good time to be alive!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 180