Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1969 1970 [1971] 1972 1973 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495183 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #29550 on: March 10, 2016, 02:26:58 pm »

hideous spacemagik
I resent that statement. That spacemagik was absolutely fabulous.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29551 on: March 10, 2016, 02:32:00 pm »

hideous spacemagik
I resent that statement. That spacemagik was absolutely fabulous.
Agreed.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29552 on: March 10, 2016, 02:32:15 pm »

We need to start brainstorming for the next mission? What do we do if it's urban, on a hive-arcology, a massive underground shelter/refugee complex, etc, etc.

I propose putting a sheet over Vanessa for starters. Preferably labelled "Field Advanced Medical Issue Secondary Help and Emergency Device".
One wheel short of a wagon

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29553 on: March 10, 2016, 03:19:21 pm »

We need to start brainstorming for the next mission? What do we do if it's urban, on a hive-arcology, a massive underground shelter/refugee complex, etc, etc.

I propose putting a sheet over Vanessa for starters. Preferably labelled "Field Advanced Medical Issue Secondary Help and Emergency Device".
Nice.

"Basic Issue Organic Health anti-Zealot Application/Recollection Drive."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29554 on: March 10, 2016, 03:25:55 pm »

TL;DR;DR: I want to get on Mr. Bones wild ride.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29555 on: March 10, 2016, 04:15:10 pm »

"Will help you commit more war crimes after I'm done killing the bitch! ... over."

Aigre, I think your character would be aware at this point that Kate is no longer there?

I also was surprised by the low level of danger in this mission.  I'm assuming that things will ramp up once we start moving to other areas.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29556 on: March 10, 2016, 06:30:30 pm »

I think the difficulty for this mission is less any big outside threats and more handling the evac in an organized and careful way. I mean, the mission objectives are being failed disastrously, so apparently the mission is pretty dang hard (though that does depend on the definition of hard/difficult used, of course).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29557 on: March 10, 2016, 06:35:38 pm »

I think the difficulty for this mission is less any big outside threats and more handling the evac in an organized and careful way. I mean, the mission objectives are being failed disastrously, so apparently the mission is pretty dang hard (though that does depend on the definition of hard/difficult used, of course).

I'm pretty sure the mission would be way easier if some genius hadn't told everyone the world was ending. Then we'd just need to abduct a whole lot of people instead of this cat herding business.

I mean, for all his former talk about white-hot truth being too much for mere idiots to handle, Steve sure was eager to dump that shit on the poor slobs on this planet in the hopes that they'll do the right thing.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29558 on: March 10, 2016, 06:38:01 pm »

Yeah, that was weird. There's a whole slew of cover stories one could devise to make the whole thing much easier. I guess Steve wanted to have a last good laugh before he's left in this dying universe devoid of idiots to entertain him (or is he coming along? No, right?)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29559 on: March 10, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

New generator up, generate new people with a rather frightening degree of detail!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29560 on: March 10, 2016, 10:03:47 pm »

It would be interesting if Steve felt obliged to help save to human race, but resented them for causing the mess in the first place, and doesn't really care about the lives of individuals.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29561 on: March 11, 2016, 01:44:05 am »

It would be interesting if Steve felt obliged to help save to human race, but resented them for causing the mess in the first place, and doesn't really care about the lives of individuals.
That wasn't his motivation all along?

Also, I'm not implying anything, but Vanessa shows up and two turns after she does, Blizzard becomes warcrime central. Coincidence? :P

I already covered her with a full-body cloak, there isn't much more to cover. She just looks too unnatural for people to be at ease around her.

That and she randomly disassembled a guy. Don't worry, his sacrifice was not in vain.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29562 on: March 11, 2016, 01:56:52 am »

That wasn't his motivation all along?
I don't think he really resents human species, but other parts are certainly true.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29563 on: March 11, 2016, 02:01:42 am »

Wait is vannesa the type who upon immediately seeing Abigail would go about trying to fix her skin and hair?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29564 on: March 11, 2016, 02:21:11 am »

Wait is vannesa the type who upon immediately seeing Abigail would go about trying to fix her skin and hair?
No. I have enough spare skin and hair that I could take yours off and stitch the stuff I have on though. It'd hurt like hell but I could do it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1969 1970 [1971] 1972 1973 ... 2205