Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489569 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19155 on: June 30, 2015, 07:44:46 pm »

Man, so many o Gyromitra team voted to rescue Xan. Why so much fuss over this particular character? I like Xantalos, and all, I think he's an interesting player in the other contexts I've seen him, but why is everyone so insistent on retrieving this guy?

Hey, Executive Dumbo? you were in the rec room, right? That's where the VR is, I believe, so you should already know pretty much exactly what just happened.
how, we were in the rec room and I just locked you in there and started force feeding you tea. Also I am now holding you at knife point in front of the door, if a giant robot guy bashes the door down, you go down with me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:51:11 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19156 on: June 30, 2015, 07:49:33 pm »

Man, so many o Gyromitra team voted to rescue Xan. Why so much fuss over this particular character? I like Xantalos, and all, I think he's an interesting player in the other contexts I've seen him, but why is everyone so insistent on retrieving this guy?
Oh that one's easy, see, Xan there is the... Fourth? Fourth, incarnation because originally, the Doc (A weird, chuthulu like monstrosity that takes the form of a man and was in the infirmary but now at Heph) turned Xan the first into a fleshorror, able to morph it's body at will (and with a roll), needless to say, he caused multiple total mission failures, perma killed a... Few people and destroyed many, many things.
The only reason why he isn't on the dishonoured or honoured dead list is because he hasn't perma died yet, and the jury is still out on that one.
Edit: Oh man, I totally should have picked Executive Dumbo as my username.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:52:17 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19157 on: June 30, 2015, 07:51:03 pm »

Hey, Executive Dumbo? you were in the rec room, right? That's where the VR is, I believe, so you should already know pretty much exactly what just happened.
how, we were in the rec room and I just locked you in there and started force feeding you tea.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19158 on: June 30, 2015, 08:39:51 pm »

"Pass this live hand grenade to someone and tell them what you feel about them."

[1]
You pass the grenade to the person to your left: Henk Reinold. You decide to be brutally honest with him, and tell him exactly what you think of him.

accept grenade is given, offer tea
You hold out your hand, and take th grenade from Flint while muttering nervously about tea. He try to listen to what he says, but it hurts your feelings. One of the voices starts quietly insulting him. More join in, and the voices rapidly increase in volume. You become unable to hear Flint over the sound of the voices screaming profanity at him. You begin to sob, and try to resist the urge to pull the pin.
6. I sob quietly before shout "I just wanted a friend to drink tea with me!" Then pulls pin and rushes over to hug Ozark!

I'd refuse to attend a meeting of the whole of ARM without a Fatman suit at least, or possibly an Anomaly Suit.

Everybody is wearing the standard ARM grey clothing, and all gear excluding genemods and implants has been confiscated. Unfortunately, it's mandatory therapy as well, so you didn't really have a chance.
Incinerate the grenade with Microwave Amp!
[6]
 You incenerate the grenade, causing it to explode, and overloading your microwave amp in the process. You were nearly directly across from it, so everyone on the side closer to the grenade was killed by the grenade exploding. Everyone closer to you was killed by the wave of heat created by the new, short-lived star.

Thus ends Mission 21: Mandatory Group Therapy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19159 on: June 30, 2015, 08:41:39 pm »

how, we were in the rec room and I just locked you in there and started force feeding you tea.
were'nt* typo'ed to hell! Actually I think we where nere it and the armor and i have chased you up and down the hallway.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19160 on: June 30, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »

"Pass this live hand grenade to someone and tell them what you feel about them."

[1]
You pass the grenade to the person to your left: Henk Reinold. You decide to be brutally honest with him, and tell him exactly what you think of him.

You hold out your hand, and take th grenade from Flint while muttering nervously about tea. He try to listen to what he says, but it hurts your feelings. One of the voices starts quietly insulting him. More join in, and the voices rapidly increase in volume. You become unable to hear Flint over the sound of the voices screaming profanity at him. You begin to sob, and try to resist the urge to pull the pin.
6. I sob quietly before shout "I just wanted a friend to drink tea with me!" Then pulls pin and rushes over to hug Ozark!

I'd refuse to attend a meeting of the whole of ARM without a Fatman suit at least, or possibly an Anomaly Suit.

Everybody is wearing the standard ARM grey clothing, and all gear excluding genemods and implants has been confiscated. Unfortunately, it's mandatory therapy as well, so you didn't really have a chance.
[6]
 You incenerate the grenade, causing it to explode, and overloading your microwave amp in the process. You were nearly directly across from it, so everyone on the side closer to the grenade was killed by the grenade exploding. Everyone closer to you was killed by the wave of heat created by the new, short-lived star.

I am alive witg only a  couple more burns and saved ozark from any pain!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19161 on: June 30, 2015, 08:51:55 pm »

[1]

[6]

I am alive witg only a  couple more burns and saved ozark from any pain!
Xael was nearly directly across from the grenade. So were Dester and Henk. That means that they would've been right beside her when her amp overloaded, and right beside the miniature sun it created. Not only are they dead, they're completely destroyed, with nothing left of their bodies but a nuclear shadow on the wall behind them.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19162 on: June 30, 2015, 08:53:20 pm »

Its funny because you think the wall would still exist.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19163 on: June 30, 2015, 08:53:43 pm »

Well shit, at least I took many people with me.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19164 on: June 30, 2015, 09:03:57 pm »

yeah, we were in the rec room.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19165 on: June 30, 2015, 09:05:07 pm »

Oh. I am disoriented by how much we have chased each other around.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19166 on: June 30, 2015, 09:06:35 pm »

Did you even make it to the VR? I thought you were in the Armory, turned around to walk to the Aztec Room, and got tackled and tied up before you even left the room.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19167 on: June 30, 2015, 09:18:02 pm »

Im confused about something.

How does threatening to stab ozarck get henks kinamp back?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19168 on: June 30, 2015, 09:20:26 pm »

kinda, if I kill him I can loot his credits and clothing and stuff...at this point I want to eat his liver with a can of  liver beans. Also why doesn't anyone get that I am a newby too, it is completely fair!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19169 on: June 30, 2015, 09:21:27 pm »

That's in Henk's head. why would yo ueven try to go there?

Did you even make it to the VR? I thought you were in the Armory, turned around to walk to the Aztec Room, and got tackled and tied up before you even left the room.
I spent two rounds testing Exotics in the VR. That's where i was when Henk got me.
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 2205