Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249] 1250 1251 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491485 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18720 on: June 24, 2015, 05:23:13 pm »

I just realized that the majority of my dreams last night were about me as Xan desecrating the corpses of pretty much every major player and NPC.

I think I have issues.
Ooooh can I join?
It was you too, though you were just a generic human body with the head of a tack for some reason.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18721 on: June 24, 2015, 05:24:00 pm »

I just realized that the majority of my dreams last night were about me as Xan desecrating the corpses of pretty much every major player and NPC.

I think I have issues.
majority
I think I have issues.
Naah :P
One wheel short of a wagon

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18722 on: June 24, 2015, 05:26:29 pm »

We all have issues Xan, the trick is to keep them hidden behind a veneer of indifference and unreadability until its too late for people to escape.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18723 on: June 24, 2015, 05:29:20 pm »

We all have issues Xan, the trick is to keep them hidden behind a veneer of indifference and unreadability until its too late for people to escape.
Or just smile. Smiling cheerfully somehow makes people like and trust you! ...poor fools
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18724 on: June 24, 2015, 05:31:44 pm »

Oh, I do that in RL though. Internet's where I express myself a bit more.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18725 on: June 24, 2015, 05:36:11 pm »

Or just smile. Smiling cheerfully somehow makes people like and trust you! ...poor fools
Unreadability doesnt strictly mean impassivity or nuetral expressions :P
No-one ever knows what im thinking.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18726 on: June 24, 2015, 05:39:58 pm »

No one know what I am thinking in my actions. heck I am constantly self contradicting my self and such just to make sure.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18727 on: June 24, 2015, 05:41:14 pm »

Oh no, but you don't understand! You are not unreadable in the way I propose!
Everyone can easily read how happy you are, how sympathetic you are to their own lives and existence, and how bright and nice this day, this week, this life is - for you and maybe for them too.
They read it, and they are happy in that knowledge!

And the most best Fun thing about all of that? That is never a mask in the first place. You do think that way all the time! Until it's too late for them to escape...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18728 on: June 24, 2015, 05:44:37 pm »

spazyak's attempts to buy me are getting old. piecewise, you should have let me steal his stuff already. for someone who wants me to stay far away from him, he sure is clingy.
It's just annoying is all, no big deal yet. I said piecewise should have let me rob spaz because he is now trying to give away his shit at rock-bottom prices. Well, sort of fleshy bottom, but you get the idea. Plus, spaz did say he wanted to be left alone, and yet, he's been trying to hold my hand ever since. :P

Ozarck, you should just calmly hand the Armory Master a fistful of tokens and request whatever weapon sounds best for Dester (You should probably get either a pimp cane, sandbag, or force infused if you want a weapon you can use immediately, some grenades if you just want to get Henk and Auron away from you, or a hoverboard if you want to run away)
I am interested in the sand bag. Not sure entirely how it works though. the force infuser and kin amp seem like go-to weapons for exotic skill.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18729 on: June 24, 2015, 05:47:48 pm »

I think I have issues.
"No. But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you - and you - and you - and you were there."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18730 on: June 24, 2015, 05:51:30 pm »

spazyak's attempts to buy me are getting old. piecewise, you should have let me steal his stuff already. for someone who wants me to stay far away from him, he sure is clingy.
It's just annoying is all, no big deal yet. I said piecewise should have let me rob spaz because he is now trying to give away his shit at rock-bottom prices. Well, sort of fleshy bottom, but you get the idea. Plus, spaz did say he wanted to be left alone, and yet, he's been trying to hold my hand ever since. :P

Ozarck, you should just calmly hand the Armory Master a fistful of tokens and request whatever weapon sounds best for Dester (You should probably get either a pimp cane, sandbag, or force infused if you want a weapon you can use immediately, some grenades if you just want to get Henk and Auron away from you, or a hoverboard if you want to run away)
I am interested in the sand bag. Not sure entirely how it works though. the force infuser and kin amp seem like go-to weapons for exotic skill.
The kinamp is unconventional, not exotic. Conventional weapons are guns, Unconventional weapons are melee weapons, explosives, and manipulators, and Exotic Weapons are amps and alien technology. Also, the force infused isn't immediately usable, you'll need to charge it up first.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18731 on: June 24, 2015, 06:04:09 pm »

I spent my first turn charging the force infuser up
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18732 on: June 24, 2015, 06:22:08 pm »

The kinamp is unconventional, not exotic.
My apologies, I meant the microwave psychokinetic amp.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18733 on: June 24, 2015, 06:28:26 pm »

Oh no, but you don't understand! You are not unreadable in the way I propose!
Everyone can easily read how happy you are, how sympathetic you are to their own lives and existence, and how bright and nice this day, this week, this life is - for you and maybe for them too.
They read it, and they are happy in that knowledge!

And the most best Fun thing about all of that? That is never a mask in the first place. You do think that way all the time! Until it's too late for them to escape...
Nope, definitely a mask.
But if theres one thing television has taught me its that masks can be animated, lazily and halfheartedly, but animated nontheless.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18734 on: June 24, 2015, 06:29:24 pm »

The kinamp is unconventional, not exotic.
My apologies, I meant the microwave psychokinetic amp.

I think you need to sign a warrant saying "When I fuck this one up, I may not haunt Steve's cybernetic brainbox/ the command staff / paranoid people/ once a kinetic kill vehicle has been deployed to my location" for the MPA
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1247 1248 [1249] 1250 1251 ... 2205