Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 [1251] 1252 1253 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490954 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18750 on: June 25, 2015, 09:58:55 am »

I wonder if Maurice's painting of Simus has all of the original missing bits (that she was missing since arrival) still gone, or if it's a theoretical pristine image of her?
Theoretical pristine. That's how it was intended to be painted, anyway, and supposedly that succeeded.

C'mon, Heph folks, you call that an atrocity?
Sorry to disappoint you.
But hey, guess who is Steve's personal Minister of Truth? "We have always been committing atrocities on Hephaestus!"  :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18751 on: June 25, 2015, 10:34:27 am »

Mission: 17
A rather lame mission where we had diplomatic talks and then shot a bunch of people.
Am I the only one who did enjoy that mission? Clean, efficient, nearly flawless performance, aka the exact thing Steve asks of us!
A lot of the mission was people just passing their turns, essentially. Kinda like many of us in the shuttle are doing now. Wish I would have stayed on the ship!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18752 on: June 25, 2015, 10:51:32 am »

Mission: 17
A rather lame mission where we had diplomatic talks and then shot a bunch of people.
Am I the only one who did enjoy that mission? Clean, efficient, nearly flawless performance, aka the exact thing Steve asks of us!
A lot of the mission was people just passing their turns, essentially. Kinda like many of us in the shuttle are doing now. Wish I would have stayed on the ship!

True enough I suppose. Now, it's because the people not qualified can't really do anything productive, so any action will probably only make things worse. Back then, people were ordered to shut up, because again our best bet was to let one dude do the talking. But that's just the way that mission was set up. PW has mentioned he didn't expect us not to screw things up at some point to make things interesting, but you can hardly blame us for that. And I'm hoping the shuttle situation will be resolved soon enough.

Hey, PW, if you're reading this, any chance we could do a flyby to pick up Xan?

We'd have to find out ic somehow first, right? And then that's still no guarantee.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:54:30 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nunzillor

« Reply #18753 on: June 25, 2015, 10:55:40 am »

With any luck, it's looking like just 2 or 3 more turns for the shuttle to get off-planet.  Soon.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18754 on: June 25, 2015, 11:14:16 am »

Those will be handy even if I won't resume my sniper career.
Rimma was pretty much blind, how was she a sniper?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18755 on: June 25, 2015, 11:18:17 am »

Calmly go up to the Armory Master, ask for the most powerful taser she has(basically only slightly nonlethal)[/color]
I'd say that would be the Red Hand. :P
Or if you want even slightly less nonlethal, Gungnir.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18756 on: June 25, 2015, 11:21:19 am »

Speaking of which, IIRC the guy who was currently carrying the X3 gauss rifle and wanted to sell it, I'd be happy to pay your price for it(my previous char was the owner of it after all after getting it from the teamfund. Only ever fired it at a teamate :P)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18757 on: June 25, 2015, 11:23:08 am »

We'd have to find out ic somehow first, right? And then that's still no guarantee.

It's easy to find out IC. We have our pilot (plus other people, like Flint) constantly looking at his sensors out of fear and out of the basic need to find where the Sword's beacon signal or similar is (no sun means he can't go at it visually, unless the shuttle has infrared sensors or the Sword has big bright lights on the outside). So assuming there is no interference he has a chance of spotting a shock implant emitting a signal out there. The question is if he (or any of us) can spot it and if he does, can we go there and save him?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18758 on: June 25, 2015, 11:27:53 am »

Yay! I own a brand new Ozark! If he struggles am I allowed to hit him on the head while screaming "No doggy! NO!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18759 on: June 25, 2015, 11:32:55 am »

It's easy to find out IC. We have our pilot (plus other people, like Flint) constantly looking at his sensors out of fear and out of the basic need to find where the Sword's beacon signal or similar is (no sun means he can't go at it visually, unless the shuttle has infrared sensors or the Sword has big bright lights on the outside). So assuming there is no interference he has a chance of spotting a shock implant emitting a signal out there. The question is if he (or any of us) can spot it and if he does, can we go there and save him?

Sounds strenuous, but it's a good enough excuse I guess. I'd think the shuttle would just be flying autopilot at this point, like, just point it at the sword (which would have a massively stronger signal than a shock implant, and we know we are getting their signal cause we've talked to Steve) and let it fly, and no real reason to further scan for signals. But it gives pw a hook if he wants to offer you the chance, true enough.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18760 on: June 25, 2015, 11:40:13 am »

I updated my char information on the wiki to note my ownership of Ozark.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18761 on: June 25, 2015, 11:42:16 am »

Your ownership is recognized only by Auron and Henk.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18762 on: June 25, 2015, 11:44:19 am »

Your ownership is recognized only by Auron and Henk.
I bought him fair and square! Even PW recognizes it!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18763 on: June 25, 2015, 11:45:21 am »

I updated my char information on the wiki to note my ownership of Ozark.
Be ready to edit it back soon, it looks like you're about to get electrocuted for harassing Dester. Again.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18764 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:16 am »

Should I bother to update for minor injuries on my wiki page?
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 1249 1250 [1251] 1252 1253 ... 2205