Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491464 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18690 on: June 24, 2015, 10:08:03 am »

There were some people who wanted to talk to me about various tinker things, so I'll be sure to get on IRC tonight. Probably around 10-12 hours from now, since I have some classes and then will more then likely be out for a while after that. So anyone who has questions, either try to show up or get yourself a proxy if you can't.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18691 on: June 24, 2015, 10:12:47 am »

Great! I'll try and be there.

By the way, when are your classes ending for a summer break? Or do you even have such a thing where you study?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Nunzillor

« Reply #18692 on: June 24, 2015, 10:56:21 am »

Huh that makes me think that turning off the gyro system wasn't aux...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18693 on: June 24, 2015, 11:04:15 am »

Great! I'll try and be there.

By the way, when are your classes ending for a summer break? Or do you even have such a thing where you study?
I'm in summer classes. 16 weeks of learning condensed into about 6-7.  After that, down to arizona to visit my father.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18694 on: June 24, 2015, 01:11:39 pm »

There were some people who wanted to talk to me about various tinker things, so I'll be sure to get on IRC tonight. Probably around 10-12 hours from now, since I have some classes and then will more then likely be out for a while after that. So anyone who has questions, either try to show up or get yourself a proxy if you can't.

Could you perhaps restart the tinker thread, for people who cannot be online at such times (and because attention and quality per project is inversely proportional to amount of people tinkering at once)?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18695 on: June 24, 2015, 01:50:35 pm »

The experiment has begun.

Jesus God, if that's the alternative countermeasure, what is the experiment that Doctor conducts?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18696 on: June 24, 2015, 01:53:11 pm »

spazyak's attempts to buy me are getting old. piecewise, you should have let me steal his stuff already. for someone who wants me to stay far away from him, he sure is clingy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18697 on: June 24, 2015, 01:54:32 pm »

spazyak's attempts to buy me are getting old. piecewise, you should have let me steal his stuff already. for someone who wants me to stay far away from him, he sure is clingy.
I changed my mind. I realized you would ma e a good assistance. Also I am having my doubts now.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18698 on: June 24, 2015, 02:05:26 pm »

Aww i wanted a kinamp.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18699 on: June 24, 2015, 02:14:37 pm »

Aww i wanted a kinamp.
I'll give it to you. I just need time to make a shock collar out of the scrap metal and electronics I have. I WILL HAVE A PET OZARK! I also am making him a leash.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18700 on: June 24, 2015, 02:16:36 pm »

Aww i wanted a kinamp.
I'll give it to you. I just need time to make a shock collar out of the scrap metal and electronics I have. I WILL HAVE A PET OZARK! I also am making him a leash.
I'm gonna laugh when Oz kills you.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18701 on: June 24, 2015, 02:17:31 pm »

Aww i wanted a kinamp.
We are  kinda equal and I have a force infuser and a bunch of pipes. Think  that news paper is bad!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18702 on: June 24, 2015, 02:21:50 pm »

Hey hap are you still on a shuttle or trapped in briefing limbo?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18703 on: June 24, 2015, 02:26:05 pm »

Hey hap are you still on a shuttle or trapped in briefing limbo?
Shuttle.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18704 on: June 24, 2015, 02:41:22 pm »

Aww i wanted a kinamp.
+1

Newbies, if you are getting fed up with people's attempts to abuse you, don't be afraid to simply yell for help. Jim isn't here anymore, so you don't have a proactive defender, but there are several vets that will come to your aid if asked.

Might have to survive until the M20 shuttles get debriefed though, since the Sword's a ghost town right now.

though I'm pretty sure Feyri is still on-ship, and I could always shoot Tiruin a PM...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 2205