Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489660 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17970 on: June 12, 2015, 07:39:12 pm »

You could use you light lamps and put the light amp on the highest possible setting while looking around close to where you found the bug. If you're lucky, you'll see its glint.
Or get swarmed by more bugs.
Come on, they can't move through the void. The one you found was hidden in a piece of flesh that happened to survive. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. It's just looking around, what's the worst that could happen?

(Answer: right now your shuttle's windshield is covered with bugs slowly digging their way in as they seek new materials so that they can fulfill their objective. And the Sword is too far away.)

Think about Steve.  Could he have an ulterior motive?  What could that be?
Steve is basically made of ulterior motives, and seeing as he already seems to be in control of lots of important things back in the UWM he shouldn't be, coupled with the "universe is literally ending" thing, the whole ARM is probbably a helluva lot more complex than "Overthrow the government!"
universe is ending? welp I know what I want to do
Make a restaurant with a good view and make money out of time travelers?
welll duhhh heck wasn't that one of the reasons professor farnsworth messed with the time machine was to see the end of the universe
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17971 on: June 13, 2015, 12:35:54 am »

(The Infinite Heavens)

They're overjoyed. Uh oh.
Dinner has finally arrived after years of the Wall o' Bones luring their victims away.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17972 on: June 13, 2015, 12:38:16 am »

Oh god, it's the waitlist! Piecewise made an entire village of NPC waitlisters! :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17973 on: June 13, 2015, 03:46:42 am »

Oh god, it's the waitlist! Piecewise made an entire village of NPC waitlisters! :P

Hmmm?
One wheel short of a wagon

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #17974 on: June 13, 2015, 04:21:17 am »

That... isn't so. Waitlisters are just hanging around that place. Not all of them. And they are not guaranteed to join the party.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17975 on: June 13, 2015, 04:29:08 am »

Hahaha, that'd be awesome. They'd be hurriedly counting the people in the car and rejoicing to see one missing.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17976 on: June 13, 2015, 04:35:13 am »

Or they descent upon the car and slay its current owners, to claim the title of PC for themselves.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17977 on: June 13, 2015, 04:39:35 am »

Or they descent upon the car and slay its current owners, to claim the title of PC for themselves.
Imagine a game like that, all the enemy NPCs are actually PCs, who are attempting to complete a basic fetch quest, while other low level characters descend upon then like locusts.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17978 on: June 13, 2015, 10:49:48 am »

Imagine a game like that, all the enemy NPCs are actually PCs, who are attempting to complete a basic fetch quest, while other low level characters descend upon then like locusts.
How would that work out, two forum pages and just alter how things are described.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17979 on: June 13, 2015, 10:57:48 am »

How would that work out, two forum pages and just alter how things are described.
Wow I did not say that correctly.
What I meant it to mean was some sorta king of the hill style game, everyone trying to kill one PC to take their place while the group of 'true' PC's try to complete some kinda fetch quest.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17980 on: June 13, 2015, 06:53:27 pm »

It's Saturday, and there's no lively chatter on IRC, no music in ER's plug, nor even any movies streamed by Piecewise! The whole ERville feels a bit... deserted. What happened? I have been looking forward for almost whole week towards weekend ER craziness! Please don't tell me we've lost the spirit of it. :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17981 on: June 13, 2015, 06:58:11 pm »

It's Saturday, and there's no lively chatter on IRC, no music in ER's plug, nor even any movies streamed by Piecewise! The whole ERville feels a bit... deserted. What happened? I have been looking forward for almost whole week towards weekend ER craziness! Please don't tell me we've lost the spirit of it. :P
No we are just planning for the sunday er bash of death. I think  I'm going to build a monkey death pit in the lunch room. In the pit monkeys will fight with knives and we will bet on which will win.
Why? Cuase fuuUUUUUuuuuuuckk you.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17982 on: June 13, 2015, 07:02:28 pm »

I think  I'm going to build a monkey death pit in the lunch room. In the pit monkeys will fight with knives and we will bet on which will win.
They prefer the term "recruits."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17983 on: June 13, 2015, 07:03:17 pm »

I think  I'm going to build a monkey death pit in the lunch room. In the pit monkeys will fight with knives and we will bet on which will win.
well I was also going to use some drunk real monkeys and some sods
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17984 on: June 13, 2015, 07:32:01 pm »

Yeah, kind of silly of them. Everyone knows the real term is "bodies"!

Also, pitfighting. M-mmm. It's been a lot of time since the last melee tournament. We should try it again sometime.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 2205