Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489591 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17955 on: June 12, 2015, 01:45:28 pm »

....no, why would I do that? Anyways that'd just be cruel if it happened again...heh heh heh
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17956 on: June 12, 2015, 01:47:54 pm »

[6] You find a large piece of loot! It's one of the UWM ship's nuclear bombs, that malfunctioned and stayed inactive! Until now!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17957 on: June 12, 2015, 02:09:25 pm »

Renegade, isn't it in your best interest to have him return with your corpse as soon as possible?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17958 on: June 12, 2015, 02:12:15 pm »

Meh. I'll keep. As long as my heads not in direct sunlight it should keep for awhile. Maybe. I dunno. I'm mostly dreading getting back on ship and facing Milno. Especially since he is now poking braincases to learn about them.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17959 on: June 12, 2015, 02:14:54 pm »

Wasn't all of our gear vaporized in the blast? I'm fairly sure there won't be any loot left to loot.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17960 on: June 12, 2015, 02:15:09 pm »

The longer he's out here, the more chances for disaster to come over again and stay for tea.

Wasn't all of our gear vaporized in the blast? I'm fairly sure there won't be any loot left to loot.

I'm starting to consider confiscating any pay you guys get to refill the team fund...

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17961 on: June 12, 2015, 02:21:40 pm »

Look out, the team fund gestapo is here!

I don't really expect that we're going to get paid anyway, though. I just hope the brain damage isn't too much.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17962 on: June 12, 2015, 02:32:22 pm »

Look out, the team fund gestapo is here!

I don't really expect that we're going to get paid anyway, though. I just hope the brain damage isn't too much.

I even have the fitting uniform and everything!

Either way, maybe you'll still get money for the data you stole.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17963 on: June 12, 2015, 03:09:11 pm »

I don't think they'll get money for the data thanks to their failure. It's fairly amazing how they went from "rich and successful" to "piss-poor and dead" in a flash, both figuratively and literally.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17964 on: June 12, 2015, 03:23:08 pm »

You could use you light lamps and put the light amp on the highest possible setting while looking around close to where you found the bug. If you're lucky, you'll see its glint.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:24:50 pm by Parisbre56 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17965 on: June 12, 2015, 04:04:37 pm »

You could use you light lamps and put the light amp on the highest possible setting while looking around close to where you found the bug. If you're lucky, you'll see its glint.
Or get swarmed by more bugs.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17966 on: June 12, 2015, 05:38:09 pm »

Think about Steve.  Could he have an ulterior motive?  What could that be?
Steve is basically made of ulterior motives, and seeing as he already seems to be in control of lots of important things back in the UWM he shouldn't be, coupled with the "universe is literally ending" thing, the whole ARM is probbably a helluva lot more complex than "Overthrow the government!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17967 on: June 12, 2015, 05:55:37 pm »

Steve is basically made of ulterior motives, and seeing as he already seems to be in control of lots of important things back in the UWM he shouldn't be, coupled with the "universe is literally ending" thing, the whole ARM is probbably a helluva lot more complex than "Overthrow the government!"
universe is ending? welp I know what I want to do
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17968 on: June 12, 2015, 06:35:09 pm »

The whole AI is in charge of a bunch of important stuff sounds like its from the book The Moon is a Harsh Mistress where everything keeps getting added to his responsibilities over time because its easier just to have more stuff managed by an efficient computer. The AI organizes a revolution in that book too. Maybe that's what happened.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17969 on: June 12, 2015, 06:36:57 pm »

Or get swarmed by more bugs.
Come on, they can't move through the void. The one you found was hidden in a piece of flesh that happened to survive. I'm sure nothing will go wrong. It's just looking around, what's the worst that could happen?

(Answer: right now your shuttle's windshield is covered with bugs slowly digging their way in as they seek new materials so that they can fulfill their objective. And the Sword is too far away.)

universe is ending? welp I know what I want to do
Make a restaurant with a good view and make money out of time travelers?
Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 2205