Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493175 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15045 on: April 05, 2015, 10:11:31 am »

Pffft, 'might'. Lars is no match before Xan's Reddit-level atheism skills.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15046 on: April 05, 2015, 10:13:56 am »

• "It all returns to nothing. It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. This is why we can't have nice things."
If it wasn't for the bit at the end I would claim that PW sounds like a whiny bitch.

Instead he's just funny.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15047 on: April 05, 2015, 10:26:46 am »

• "It all returns to nothing. It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. This is why we can't have nice things."
If it wasn't for the bit at the end I would claim that PW sounds like a whiny bitch.

Instead he's just funny.
Not familiar with Evangelion are ya?

Here comes the Tang!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15048 on: April 05, 2015, 10:29:49 am »

Instead he's just funny.

Here comes the Tang!
Nope, I can't stand whiny people. Especially if they're a protagonist.

And keep your 'tang' away from me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15049 on: April 05, 2015, 10:30:27 am »

Huh, we agree on a point, Kj. Never thought I'd see the day.
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15050 on: April 05, 2015, 10:42:32 am »

Instead he's just funny.

Here comes the Tang!
Nope, I can't stand whiny people. Especially if they're a protagonist.

I think basically everyone agrees that shinji is an annoying little shit. 2.22 helped some because he actually sacked up a bit, but then 3.33 took it all back and ruined everything.

Oh well, Eva still has nice music and interesting ideas, even if the main protagonist needs a swift kick to the nuts

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15051 on: April 05, 2015, 10:53:10 am »

A friend of mine showed me this forum sadly he's not around anymore. first time poster about 1 or 2 months of casual reading.
I found the community centered around ER to be amazingly fun so I wanted to be part of the action.
The babies are all twins only 1 in the suit all in cryo sleep for different reasons. sadly the mother died whilst giving birth to the 11th they we're able to pull out the 12th just in time. if the mother hadn't have given out there would be 32 twins.
a quick run down would be greatly appreciated, I haven't gotten past the 3rd mission.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15052 on: April 05, 2015, 10:54:33 am »

I find enjoyment in imagining what ER's characters might do if they were dumped into Evangelion.
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15053 on: April 05, 2015, 10:56:07 am »

Here comes the Tang!
So that's what kids are calling it these days?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15054 on: April 05, 2015, 11:03:09 am »

I find enjoyment in imagining what ER's characters might do if they were dumped into Evangelion.

Lets see here....

D'usse would hold her gun sideways and scream rap lyrics at the angels while shooting them.

Lyra would act like a cat and probably be mostly ineffectual due to general non-aggressiveness.

Milno would seduce an Eva (we already know he clearly has a thing for biological demi-gods created via science)

Miya wouldn't know the difference

Flint would attempt to reason with the angels and then accidentally murder a bunch of civilians when his suit gets flung through a few city blocks.

Xan would probably push for instrumentality like a mother fucker. 

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15055 on: April 05, 2015, 11:08:26 am »

As in, the inmates?
Or NPCS?

Now, my, I am myself amused. I wonder how the Doctor would rise to control and use all the shit to his own goals.
At least Steve would probably have a piece of hot wetware-on-wetware action.  :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15056 on: April 05, 2015, 11:20:15 am »

Xan already built his mother out of a corpse, so there's not much difference to him :P
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15057 on: April 05, 2015, 11:42:31 am »

A friend of mine showed me this forum sadly he's not around anymore. first time poster about 1 or 2 months of casual reading.
I found the community centered around ER to be amazingly fun so I wanted to be part of the action.
The babies are all twins only 1 in the suit all in cryo sleep for different reasons. sadly the mother died whilst giving birth to the 11th they we're able to pull out the 12th just in time. if the mother hadn't have given out there would be 32 twins.
a quick run down would be greatly appreciated, I haven't gotten past the 3rd mission.
Welcome! :)
Sadly I can't give you much of a rundown, as there was quite a while where I wasn't following the thread(s). One important thing, though, is that Steve (the AI of the ship) has decided to rebel against the UWM. That's right, we're the bad guys now. Not that we weren't the bad guys to begin with, really... uh. Well, now we're bad individuals working as a group for a worse organization instead of just a bad one. I think that made sense. Maybe? I'm about to sleep, good night.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15058 on: April 05, 2015, 11:44:02 am »

Flint is not the VR, but he could be!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15059 on: April 05, 2015, 11:46:45 am »

-snip-+
Welcome! :)
Sadly I can't give you much of a rundown, as there was quite a while where I wasn't following the thread(s). One important thing, though, is that Steve (the AI of the ship) has decided to rebel against the UWM. That's right, we're the bad guys now. Not that we weren't the bad guys to begin with, really... uh. Well, now we're bad individuals working as a group for a worse organization instead of just a bad one. I think that made sense. Maybe? I'm about to sleep, good night.
I find your lack of enthusiasm for our cause somewhat disconcerning, trooper. Please come to my office asap.
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 2205