Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494185 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12210 on: January 15, 2015, 12:25:21 pm »

I'm still not even sure what the hell it did....
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12211 on: January 15, 2015, 12:31:40 pm »

It's a pain killer with hallucinations. Or fire-and-forget necromancy.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12212 on: January 15, 2015, 02:08:19 pm »

Google allows me to understand many languages sufficiently. It's fun like that :P

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12213 on: January 15, 2015, 02:33:04 pm »

Google allows me to understand many languages sufficiently. It's fun like that :P
And then it turns on you and gives you stuff like "waste products of time".
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12214 on: January 15, 2015, 02:58:18 pm »

Hey PW, was that a 5 or a 5+2 for Lars?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12215 on: January 15, 2015, 03:56:07 pm »

((Oh no, Lars is a murderer now as well.

To be fair, this really isn't far off from how he got into the HMRC in the first place.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12216 on: January 15, 2015, 05:16:49 pm »

Does anyone remember if piecewise ever gave details about the new Nyars artefact system?

Because I was just thinking that there might be a need to rename that page in the wiki to something like "Old System Nyars Artefacts" and start writing a new one. Unless piecewise provides us with the serial number of all old artefacts so that we can migrate the entire page to the new system, with a small section of how the old system worked. EDIT: No, he said he's not doing that.

EDIT: I only have these two that give important details:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135884.msg5812171#msg5812171
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135884.msg5812425#msg5812425
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:25:25 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12217 on: January 15, 2015, 05:21:29 pm »

Also did we ever come to a consensus about the new rolling system? Is it gonna be implemented?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12218 on: January 15, 2015, 05:26:41 pm »

Might be having trouble getting online the next several weeks, though I'm hoping to be ok for the rest of this one. RC can auto Lyra whilst I'm unavailable.
update: apparently things have been rescheduled or changed or whatever and I'll still be available this weekend and suchlike, though I don't know how long that will last.
However, I'm currently preoccupied with events in a different RTD, so, um, if Radio Controlled could manage Lyra for me for a while, that'd be really helpful.

edit: nope, they can't make up their minds again. keep changing things back and forth all day today, latest word is that I'm going to have to work the weekend but instead of doing what was planned we're going to have a meeting first thing... and probably going to be arguing about if we're actually going to go through with my boss's boss's stupid idea or not.
sometimes I hate my job.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 08:08:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12219 on: January 15, 2015, 05:28:16 pm »

Does anyone remember if piecewise ever gave details about the new Nyars artefact system?

Because I was just thinking that there might be a need to rename that page in the wiki to something like "Old System Nyars Artefacts" and start writing a new one. Unless piecewise provides us with the serial number of all old artefacts so that we can migrate the entire page to the new system, with a small section of how the old system worked.
Well, no one bought a new Nyartifact yet, so details are sparse. The Flamboyant Spark's designation of UCH-ADU-EP-Uj129 is presumably the format of the new designation method, and the new system is more "you get what you pay for", as I recall.

Also did we ever come to a consensus about the new rolling system? Is it gonna be implemented?
I believe so, once all the teams are back on the ship.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12220 on: January 15, 2015, 05:40:16 pm »

According to what piecewise said, it's the other way around: you pay what you get. Meaning that if you get something expensive, you have to give up some equipment or go in the negatives.
At least, I think that's what the following means:
When it generates a vehicle you're gonna have to mortgage your...suit. I dunno.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12221 on: January 15, 2015, 05:41:51 pm »

I imagine it'll be more like a list instead of "get whatever you want". Like, there will be 5 artifacts at a time up for sale or somethin', with new ones added when old ones get sold or if they sit on the shelf for too long.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12222 on: January 15, 2015, 05:42:51 pm »

According to what piecewise said, it's the other way around: you pay what you get. Meaning that if you get something expensive, you have to give up some equipment or go in the negatives.
At least, I think that's what the following means:
When it generates a vehicle you're gonna have to mortgage your...suit. I dunno.
Didn't he just mean that you'd have to sell your suit because a vehicle would just be that expensive? Anyways, I'm looking forward to the new nyarsifact system, I'm expecting some disposable income after our halloween event.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12223 on: January 16, 2015, 12:57:02 pm »

....kri, what is with all the 7s all the sudden?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12224 on: January 16, 2015, 01:20:40 pm »

These potions are fun. I'm enjoying them.

New game: You play as the human test subjects of a wizard and are trapped in his tower. You must escape using only your wits and whatever potions you find laying around.
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 2205