Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 810 811 [812] 813 814 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494169 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12165 on: January 13, 2015, 02:24:15 am »

Y'know, that could feasibly be a thing.
Surely it can't go wrong catastrophically.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12166 on: January 13, 2015, 02:30:02 am »

Not like glass skeletons.

Dang I'd love to be able to play glass-skeleton Ciel.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12167 on: January 13, 2015, 04:33:13 am »

Yeah, they weren't really advancing anymore, so pw had to give them something supernatural to keep things moving. Probably so this one mission doesn't hold up all the others.

I blame the holidays.

Besides, this is also in line with his agenda to make me suffer a horrible, terrible death sometime in the next 3 months.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12168 on: January 13, 2015, 09:40:09 am »

@Kriellya
Why the exact time limit of thee months?  Is your character's NDA expiring by that time, perhaps?

and smiles.
Somehow, this bit scared me most out of the whole 'kitchen-WMD' explanation post. And that is with Anton being one of the increasingly few 'mundane'/non-creepy characters in the ARM.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12169 on: January 13, 2015, 09:54:13 am »

Might be having trouble getting online the next several weeks, though I'm hoping to be ok for the rest of this one. RC can auto Lyra whilst I'm unavailable.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12170 on: January 13, 2015, 10:11:45 am »

and smiles.
Somehow, this bit scared me most out of the whole 'kitchen-WMD' explanation post. And that is with Anton being one of the increasingly few 'mundane'/non-creepy characters in the ARM.
You have to remember that he got into the HMRC after secretly making a device that functioned on laws of physics he didn't entirely understand, and proceeded to accidentally blow up a building full of innocents (and very nearly himself) when he tried to turn it on.

He's just happy to be treading familiar waters. ^_^
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12171 on: January 13, 2015, 10:44:02 am »

In a place that encourages such behavior, no less!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12172 on: January 13, 2015, 12:53:32 pm »

@Kriellya
Why the exact time limit of thee months?  Is your character's NDA expiring by that time, perhaps?

Ehh, just a random number. I just recall PW threatening to get my character killed sometime this mission, and if this mission lasts more than 3 months... :P

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12173 on: January 13, 2015, 01:02:47 pm »

M18, why are you all running away? Where is your courage? Raise your ARMs! Fight against your enemy! Beat it on ground! Emerge as victorious fire elemental!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12174 on: January 13, 2015, 01:52:34 pm »

Hey! I'm facing it at least =P Sure my gear is likely to crash and fail while I'm fighting it, but at least I'm trying!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12175 on: January 13, 2015, 02:09:49 pm »

Hey! I'm facing it at least =P Sure my gear is likely to crash and fail while I'm fighting it, but at least I'm trying!
Yeah, that's the spirit! Whenever there's the slimmest chance of success and gain, you have to keep pushing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12176 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:35 pm »

Yeah, that's the spirit! Whenever there's the slimmest chance of success and gain, you have to keep pushing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__YXXkdpi8
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12177 on: January 13, 2015, 03:24:18 pm »

Maybe I could flashbang it, but I don't know what that would do besides maybe make it lash out. And that seems like a Bad Thing.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12178 on: January 13, 2015, 04:24:18 pm »

Yeah, they weren't really advancing anymore, so pw had to give them something supernatural to keep things moving. Probably so this one mission doesn't hold up all the others.

Theoretically he could pull a mission failed due to running out of time..    :-[

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12179 on: January 13, 2015, 04:44:20 pm »

Theoretically he could pull a mission failed due to running out of time..    :-[

I think he'd make it very clear to them first that they're running out of time before pulling a 'surprise, you failed!' On them. They still need a plan though...

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 810 811 [812] 813 814 ... 2205