Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492701 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4905 on: May 26, 2014, 01:04:52 pm »

@Paris:
I don't really understand quantum mechanics, except to know that I'm not likely to unless I decide to switch majors to it.
Seems plausible. Of course, the devil is in the details...

@Ninja:
And how much were you offering?
I was waiting for you to make me an offer. Since I'm not sure either of us will manage to get something useful out of it, I was considering paying the same amount you bought it for so you could at least retroactively buy another Nyars box with the payment.
Well, what would you be doing with it, exactly?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: May 26, 2014, 01:42:37 pm »

Well, what would you be doing with it, exactly?

Communicating with it via Mechanist Gauntlet until it starts cooperating or at the very least gives some info on those aliens we killed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: May 26, 2014, 05:27:11 pm »

You don't have radios. You also don't have a way to contact steve since none of you took the Quantum Entanglement Communicator.

I didn't know we needed to expressly say we were taking it, therefore I assumed we were taking it. Fakedit: Nevermind, I did mention it.
Try to divide, mix and match and make our crap fit in as less cases as possible so that we take, at most, three cases plus the big one with the direct line to Steve. Gauntlet stays with Milno, though.

Edit: Mission 13 people, keep OOC in the OOC thread.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: May 26, 2014, 05:33:36 pm »

You don't have radios. You also don't have a way to contact steve since none of you took the Quantum Entanglement Communicator.

I didn't know we needed to expressly say we were taking it, therefore I assumed we were taking it. Fakedit: Nevermind, I did mention it.
Try to divide, mix and match and make our crap fit in as less cases as possible so that we take, at most, three cases plus the big one with the direct line to Steve. Gauntlet stays with Milno, though.

*shrugs* When it's mission people talking about what to do on the mission, I'm unclear about it, especially when an action will come eventually. The Main OOC thread is kind of unwieldy for that purpose.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: May 26, 2014, 05:39:01 pm »

Don't worry too much. I just nudge people from time to time because I want to prevent long outbreaks of OOC in mission threads.
>Yes?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: May 26, 2014, 05:39:53 pm »

You know, I have something I should have probably asked. What EXACTLY are the specs for that Gauss rile Simus made? I'll need to know so I can use it properly....
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: May 26, 2014, 05:44:51 pm »

You know, I have something I should have probably asked. What EXACTLY are the specs for that Gauss rile Simus made? I'll need to know so I can use it properly....

PW never gave me any specs, only said it performed slightly better than the standard issue, though it is bulkier.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: May 26, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »

Hmm, I just had the great idea for adding a standard rail to the gauss and laser rifles we have for adding and removing attachments and stuff to it. Like hapah's under-barell grenade launcher for instance, or a bayonet, or a laser targeter(give extra chance for a bonus or something), or a one-shot flamethrower, or anything you can think of to attach to the bottom of a gun really.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: May 26, 2014, 06:08:29 pm »

House lacks wifi, Internet extremely limited. :c
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4914 on: May 26, 2014, 06:18:47 pm »

I'm pretty sure I said someone would have to trade their case to carry the communicator, since it's as big as a case.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: May 26, 2014, 06:37:29 pm »

I'm pretty sure I said someone would have to trade their case to carry the communicator, since it's as big as a case.

You definitely did, I think Cael is the only one who properly registered that. The rest of us just posted what we wanted in our case XD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: May 26, 2014, 06:39:40 pm »

So. Aside from Tinker, Technland, DMR, and of course the OOC, what threads should I be watching?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: May 26, 2014, 06:40:56 pm »

Everything, because they're all cool?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: May 26, 2014, 07:43:46 pm »

Steve said something along the lines of "One of you may want to take this etc etc." and I thought that meant someone could just carry it with them aside from their case. Additionally, I did mention I wanted to cut down on any non-essential material to get at least one less case with us.
>Yes?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: May 26, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »

@Toaster Who all would know that Lars has the OOP amp? I bet it would be possible to use that as a way for at least Lars to keep track of everyone. Or modify everyone's brains for a sort of team telepathy between ourselves. Though I imagine Milno would strangle Lars if he had to keep hearing Lars praising Steve all the time, in his head :)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 2205