Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491624 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2014, 03:54:21 am »

I managed to turn myself from a psychopathic pyromaniac into a vomiting idiot. Yay character growth!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2014, 08:43:51 am »

"Hrmmmm. I wonder."

See if I can grab an end of the rope using my amp, and send it up to Lyra.
!!!!!
Catch the tail rope! getitgetitgeit.
Aw...someone should make a video of this.

I managed to turn myself from a psychopathic pyromaniac into a vomiting idiot. Yay character growth!
Um, good for you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #707 on: February 11, 2014, 09:57:31 am »

Exit the vr. Join Flint as the makeshift shooting range. Type in 1337 then pull he trigger of my number gun.
Another amusing spelling mistake I just noticed. Prepare to be used for target practice!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 11, 2014, 11:06:29 am »

Exit the vr. Join Flint as the makeshift shooting range. Type in 1337 then pull he trigger of my number gun.
Another amusing spelling mistake I just noticed. Prepare to be used for target practice!
Oh dear. How hilarious.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 11, 2014, 12:06:04 pm »

Hey, it works in XCOM. Anastasiya "Socks" Smirnova, may she rest in peace, can prove it.
This (the above) is my 50,000th post on Bay12. Odd. I would have expected it to be something...else.
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 11, 2014, 12:15:38 pm »

Hey, it works in XCOM. Anastasiya "Socks" Smirnova, may she rest in peace, can prove it.
This (the above) is my 50,000th post on Bay12. Odd. I would have expected it to be something...else.
((Speaking of which, did you know that if I bring up your profile and tell it to show your posts, I get 504'd 4/5 of the time because it takes too long?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 11, 2014, 12:18:06 pm »

((Speaking of which, did you know that if I bring up your profile and tell it to show your posts, I get 504'd 4/5 of the time because it takes too long?))
((Whoo!
I did not know that. Weird trivia.))
Sig

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 11, 2014, 03:11:33 pm »

//recieving encrypted file//

Nice. How'd you do it?

Ms Paint, my OTP.

Speaking of which, actually, I had an affair with another program.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:15:30 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 11, 2014, 06:55:39 pm »

(Gonna put this up quickly. If anyone still wants to change stuff, fine, but you'll have to arrange it with PW yourself.
If only I had an idea of how to exploit this.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 11, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »

Er.
I'm have to go to sleep in a few minutes, but I've made a few alterations to my character sheet to make it more comprehensible and such. Could someone put it on the wiki for me if I find the crappy backstory I wrote up for him that I've entirely forgotten and put it in this post?

If anyone accepts, the sheet's here - the underlined bits are personal notes and the bold bit is just to distinguish it from the rest if my shapeshifting fucks up horribly somehow.
Spoiler: Xan (click to show/hide)
I'm going to make like Knight Otu and start including this thing in every IC post, I think.
Nevermind, I did it.
It's horrible but I did it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 12, 2014, 12:37:55 am »

((These are team layouts. If you wanna switch, find someone to switch with, work it out among yourselves and tell PW. Team nicknames chosen at 'random'. Sure, one could go for more conventional or cooler animals, but where's the fun in that?))

@ PW: these are my final teams for planet defense. Confirm?

Spoiler: Team layouts (click to show/hide)

Map coming at a later date, presumably.
The teams seem to be missing quite a few active people. May, Thomas, Mesk, Bishop, Jobasio, STEPHEN, a lot of new recruits.

Also, poor Lerman. I'd be careful because Morul will shoot you, Auron will steal all your stuff, and then Xan will consume your corpse.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 12, 2014, 12:44:34 am »

I hope Morul survives, because if he doesn't then I won't have anyone to go Stannis Baratheon on for my token.
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 12, 2014, 12:46:33 am »

Hey now. Something was CLEARLY wrong with Grate, and the only reason I shot Mesk's shuttle (Sorry mate.) was because the crystal would have, and I saved their lives. So I'll only shoot you to save your life.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 12, 2014, 01:13:22 am »

God freaking damn it, I'm the butt monkey again.

I also just realized I'm assaulting enemy positions with a cutting laser. I'm screwed.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:16:39 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 12, 2014, 03:03:22 am »

Wait crap.
Anyone know how to attach pages to pages on the wiki? I made the character sheet but forgot to link it to the character sheet thing.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 2205