Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491609 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #690 on: February 10, 2014, 09:33:27 am »

I mean in the whole subforum.

Hopefully, it'll pick up with the new turns.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #691 on: February 10, 2014, 09:36:01 am »

What does ARM mean? I think it means "ARM is a Revolutionary Movement".

There, that should keep you going for a while.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:37:33 am by Parisbre56 »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 10, 2014, 09:42:46 am »

What does ARM mean? I think it means "ARM is a Revolutionary Movement".

There, that should keep you going for a while.
I proposed it as "Allied Revolution of Mankind", but PW, through Steve, proposed "Allied Revolutionary Movement", and that stuck.

More importantly, it's just ARM. As opposed to the CORE - "Corps" - that we've been, in the galaxy.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #693 on: February 10, 2014, 09:46:42 am »

I thought that Steve said something like "Okay, you all agree you like ARM but you can't agree on what it means. So let's just call ourselves ARM and figure out what it means later."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:42 am »

I thought that Steve said something like "Okay, you all agree you like ARM but you can't agree on what it means. So let's just call ourselves ARM and figure out what it means later."
No, I think PW said that. Steve said "someone suggested Allied Revolutionary Movement or something, that abbreviates to ARM - that could work" or something along those lines.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 10, 2014, 11:49:10 am »

I proposed it as "Allied Revolution of Mankind", but PW, through Steve, proposed "Allied Revolutionary Movement", and that stuck.

It's a bit of a misnomer, I think. We're not actually allied with anyone. Not even ourselves, in fact. Mostly because people who ally with us seem to have short life expectancies most of the time.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 10, 2014, 01:07:05 pm »

It's a bit of a misnomer, I think. We're not actually allied with anyone. Not even ourselves, in fact. Mostly because people who ally with us seem to have short life expectancies most of the time.
I'm quite allied with myself. Now, me and my amp, that's a different story. Not to mention the voices in my head...
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #697 on: February 10, 2014, 04:09:20 pm »

Exit the vr. Join Flint as the makeshift shooting range. Type in 1337 then pull he trigger of my number gun.
Because the only thing better than one untested alien weapon being test fired is two untested alien weapons being test fired together.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 10, 2014, 04:18:34 pm »

((I'm only up to mission 9, so an update would be surely appreciated. Something about planetary defense?))
We finished that. After cleaning up from the invasion and a subsequent minor incident or two *whistles innocently* we're now working on preparing for What Comes Next.

Make my tail longer (long enough to reach around my head and stab someone in front of me) and put a three-pronged pincer similar to the one at the far right of the second row down on the end of it.
That's four-pronged, isn't it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 10, 2014, 04:20:39 pm »

((I'm only up to mission 9, so an update would be surely appreciated. Something about planetary defense?))
We finished that. After cleaning up from the invasion and a subsequent minor incident or two *whistles innocently* we're now working on preparing for What Comes Next.

Make my tail longer (long enough to reach around my head and stab someone in front of me) and put a three-pronged pincer similar to the one at the far right of the second row down on the end of it.
That's four-pronged, isn't it?
Bolded bit: AGAHAGAYEBRGSHRFYtshdtsyrrrr

And no, the Pincernaut's three-pronged. I should know, I made enough creatures with it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 11, 2014, 12:32:18 am »

Anyone got an ETA to the timejump or did that die?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 11, 2014, 12:36:35 am »

We need the biohorror team to finish up, and finalize the budget use and team positions. Then we'll timeskip.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: February 11, 2014, 12:52:52 am »

We need the biohorror team to finish up, and finalize the budget use and team positions. Then we'll timeskip.
Plus I need to do my preparations in case I die sometime in the attack, unless it can be assumed that I do that in the timeskip.
Sig! Onol

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #703 on: February 11, 2014, 03:11:46 am »

"Hrmmmm. I wonder."

See if I can grab an end of the rope using my amp, and send it up to Lyra.
!!!!!
Catch the tail rope! getitgetitgeit.
An image of a cat chasing a ribbon comes to mind.

And using an amp to throw the rope... let's hope for a 1 or 6.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 11, 2014, 03:29:47 am »

Er.
I'm have to go to sleep in a few minutes, but I've made a few alterations to my character sheet to make it more comprehensible and such. Could someone put it on the wiki for me if I find the crappy backstory I wrote up for him that I've entirely forgotten and put it in this post?

If anyone accepts, the sheet's here - the underlined bits are personal notes and the bold bit is just to distinguish it from the rest if my shapeshifting fucks up horribly somehow.
Spoiler: Xan (click to show/hide)
I'm going to make like Knight Otu and start including this thing in every IC post, I think.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 2205