Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Swag daddy zombie-slayer pimp-tailor, check)  (Read 12894 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2014, 01:44:59 pm »

((Well, if you guys didn't notice, your in the desert... And unless you want to attempt a desert crossing without water, your only options are to find somewhere in town, or get a boat somehow.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2014, 02:37:04 pm »

((Well shit.))

>Find Rival Tailor Shop
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2014, 06:55:26 pm »

> PRIMARY ACTION: FIND RIVAL SHOP [10-1=9]
You manage to locate Amunkhutet's house, a rival tailor who has made as much money as you. You rush inside, only to find his 2 small children (Anhatuet{6} and Draheds{8}) gnawing on his skeletal remains. You are standing in the entry way, his remains are over to the left, under the kitchen table. To your right is a sunken room, where Amunkhutet stores his foodstuffs to keep them away from snakes and scorpions. You quickly shut the door, which alerts them, and they begin to walk slowly towards you. Well, double shit.
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2014, 07:08:25 pm »

>Take out sword

>Attack - Draheds - Neck

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2014, 07:17:02 pm »

I think we should state a goal.

Specifically Supafly Macdonald's goal is to recruit historical figures for a all out assault on Rome in order to discover the location of the Ark of the Covenant, and turn Moses' staff into a pimpcane, thereby ending the zombie apocalypse by being the straight mackinest mo'fo in all the ancient world.

I think our goal should be to survive.

Because being the 'straight mackinest mo'fo' doesn't really make you immune to zombie bites.
It totally makes you immune to zombie bites. Because there would be no zombies, because the other things ended the apocalypse.
READING COMPREHENSION, GET IT BIATCH.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2014, 07:25:35 pm »

I think we should state a goal.

Specifically Supafly Macdonald's goal is to recruit historical figures for a all out assault on Rome in order to discover the location of the Ark of the Covenant, and turn Moses' staff into a pimpcane, thereby ending the zombie apocalypse by being the straight mackinest mo'fo in all the ancient world.

I think our goal should be to survive.

Because being the 'straight mackinest mo'fo' doesn't really make you immune to zombie bites.
It totally makes you immune to zombie bites. Because there would be no zombies, because the other things ended the apocalypse.
READING COMPREHENSION, GET IT BIATCH.
Au Contaire, mon frere.

thereby ending the zombie apocalypse by being the straight mackinest mo'fo in all the ancient world.

According to this, being the mackinest mo'fo was supposed to cause the end of the apocalypse, which definitely wouldn't work as it's only affecting us.

Now, who's up for slowly climbing the ladder to power and figuring out what the hell caused this shit?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2014, 07:52:25 pm »

>Bash nearest zombie child out of way.
>Run into food storage room and seal it off.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Open to suggestions!)
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2014, 09:05:30 pm »

I know who cuased this, some evil eqyptian priest... thats what the Mummy in in those mummy movies... anywho...
>Take out sword

>Attack - Draheds - Neck

+1 and drop the bow and arrows before attacking to get rid of our overburden when attacking.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2014, 09:50:57 pm »

> PRIMARY ACTION: SEVER CHILD'S NECK [10-1=9]

You immediatly drop your items, drawing the sword out from the bundle like a samurai. The no-pommel deal doesn't faze you, as your swing connects with the third vertebrae of Draheds neck. It breaks the bone, severing muscles and tendons as it slices through his neck, coming out the other side. A fountain of blood spews out, as his decapitated head bounces and rolls across the floor, the suprise of what just happened etched upon his features. His body falls down, twitching, as Anhatuet lunges at you [4] vs [8-1=7] his grasping hands miss, as you jump backwards.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2014, 10:33:29 pm »

Next is a dodge and a push. Get it on the ground, and then cut the neck. The cut off the fathers.. Once we are done with the child.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2014, 11:14:15 pm »

Next is a dodge and a push. Get it on the ground, and then cut the neck. The cut off the fathers.. Once we are done with the child.

+1
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2014, 12:17:42 am »

+1
+1.   
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2014, 01:55:10 am »

+1
+1.
Yep. +1

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2014, 04:03:09 am »

+1
+1.
Yep. +1
Oh, wow. I am not used to such praise. I am more use to the scorn that comes with starting plagues, not ending them
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2014, 09:50:25 am »

PRIMARY ACTION: EVADE [11-1=10]

You dodge the child's grasping hands, his low moan sounding of... Is that frustration? You swing the saber again, [8-1=7] connecting with the very bas of his skull at the cerebral cortex. Your blow isn't quite strong enough to sever his neck completely, but it's just as good since you slice through all the nerve endings keeping his body functional. As he drops to the ground, you turn to the father. All that's left of him is a pile of bones with scraps of meat, but, better safe than sorry they say. You cut off his head, then pile all the bodies and pieces under the table. The moaning outside is getting louder... It seems your guests will be here soon.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10