Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 27246 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2014, 10:08:25 pm »

(( Files always include marital status. My friend works in mcdonalds and his includes that he's married. ))
((Oh. That's it? That's not much to go on.))

"It's not the only copy did you not listen? The doctor will have a copy as well."
"You never said you were giving the doctor a copy of the payroll information. Regardless, I'd like to request that you transfer all secure files to a computer you don't take out of the workplace every night."

"Arguing is not going to make me more likely to share it with you, if you want me to share it then prove I can trust you with the information. This all works on trust, you want me to trust you with information but your offering me no reason to trust you while threatening me and using violence."
"I do what I must to make people listen. And why don't you trust me to keep a secret? I'm as much a part of this project as you, and even if you knew nothing else about me would would know that the governor trusted me enough to put me in this position. You should know this, at least. And threats? When have I threatened you?
"Finally, I'd like to note that you are refusing to cooperate with me in any way. You won't even answer any question you don't feel like answering. Shall I report to the governor that this team is a failure? Because If this is what every single day will be like--a struggle for every inch of common sense."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2014, 10:14:18 pm »

(( It depends on the records, his only has status, some of my friends it includes name as well for next of kin details. A name is more then enough to go on. ))

"I specifically said I would share all information with him, was that unclear? Besides my office is on the top floor here and my room is right next door to it. I will not be taking it outside the building.

As for why I don't trust you? Well that's simple, I know what I did to get this job and I haven't read your files yet so I know nothing about you but what you chose to tell me which may or may not be accurate. I'm not taking risks with something this important. I'm not refusing to co-operate I'm simply stating that I will share information on a need to know basis not a want to know basis.
If it's important you will know, if you have suspicions I'll help you sort it out and give you the information.

But until I see through actions that you can be trusted that's as far as I'm willing to go. Once I can trust you I'll give you the information on anyone working for you. Minus names of course.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2014, 10:15:57 pm »

(So, people, turn in actions if you want. I'll wait for conversations to end, of course, but it would be nice to get a chance to write things up ahead of time.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »

(( Mine are in already. Several pages of arguments back :P. ))

Set up in the office on the top floor and take the bedroom closest to it.

Check the ages of the 10 retired cops and note phone numbers on my laptop. Also find the contact number for the mini swat teams commander, the highest ranking known Cossack and the chief of police and do the same.
Send a message to both the commander and chief asking them to come here discreetly, send them my badge number to prove my identity. Ask the Commander to come now and chief and Cossack 1 by 1 after then the 10 retired cops after that.
While I wait for them to arrive request that John have the chiefs full past record sent to my laptop, look for whatever he's hiding.

Try to remember any S.W.A.T who are now retired that I knew in the past.
(( Omg the 1's :D. ))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:24:42 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2014, 10:18:09 pm »

((what he said))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2014, 10:19:05 pm »

Yeah, I've got you guys already.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2014, 10:19:18 pm »

As are mines.

Blank pokes his head in on the argument. When he's speaks there is a noticable rasp and lisp.
"I think that you would make a good sacrifice to the gods if you aren't going to play nice and share with everyone."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2014, 10:22:34 pm »

(( Only need GWG, everyone else is in. ))
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2014, 10:30:33 pm »

(( Only need GWG, everyone else is in. ))

((I believe Carl is slapping Corran around a bit. This could result in anything from Carl breaking his fist, to performing a 'Double-Dragon Shroyuken' and forcibly knocking Corran's head off of his shoulders.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »

(( That's only a few minutes though, unless he's going to spend the rest of the time standing around doing nothing GWG needs an action. ))
Caine's law.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2014, 10:32:32 pm »

TCM, do you wanna do another action? Same for GWG.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2014, 10:34:46 pm »

So swat guy has no problem with the local cult leader casually mentioning that he will sacrifice him if he doesn't share?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2014, 10:35:56 pm »

(( Swat guy thinks that your a harmless mad man at the moment and not worth dealing with. Remember though, Swat guy has a gun, you have a stick and it's not even a pointy stick. ))
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2014, 10:37:27 pm »

The skull came from somewhere. The prop store but still.

Also I feel kind of left out and ignored.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2014, 10:38:54 pm »

(( Then you may want to come talk to him properly instead of acting like a kid. He's treating this very seriously and right now he's very seriously considering having you shot discreetly in the near future for turning this job into a joke. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33