Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26511 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2014, 10:40:06 pm »

I still think it warrants at least a 'shut up'...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2014, 10:41:37 pm »

(( Ahhh but Corran is a good judge of people. And ignoring you is clearly the more effective tactic :P. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2014, 10:42:37 pm »

Oh, and get a knife while I'm out.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2014, 10:43:02 pm »

(( You could always come shout at him for ignoring you :P. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2014, 10:43:32 pm »

Personal protection come first.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:10 pm »

(( He ain't gonna shoot you just yet lol, Well unless you wave that stick in his face then all bets are off :P ))
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:26 pm »

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

TCM, do you wanna do another action? Same for GWG.

Okay.

Leave the compound.

Go do some browsing downtown, and see the best places to get the following items (Don't buy anything yet):

Phones (Just need to have quick-texting capabilities, nothing fancy. Non-smartphones would be preferred.)
Blank Masks
Guns
Knives
Cameras
Binoculars
Tasers
Handcuffs
Armor

Afterwards, look around for any of the Rebel-controlled stores. If so, don't approach, but hide remain discreet and suspicious, like reading a newspaper or something, and observe them for their mannerisms, their available weaponry and equipment, and any audible information I can get.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2014, 10:45:21 pm »

The fact remains that the cult guy is a silly character in a game that became serious rather quickly turned serious. That is probably the main part of the problem.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2014, 10:45:43 pm »

"QUIET YOU ASSHOLES, GODDAMN DISTURBING MY NAP, I CAN HEAR YOU FROM FUCKING OVER THE BUILDING."(Meaning I didn't actually read all of it). "Now listen here, Corran, I don't give a shit who you hire, as long as I don't have to work with him, and he doesn't fuck me up. However, I fucking want to know who the hell these people are, if I have to work with him. Either in the field, or back here at base. Now that means all of you assholes. I barely know more than your name and what you can do. If you guys go into this screaming fest again. You can bet I'll get the POTUS to get me some new people here."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2014, 10:47:52 pm »

"You'll know the important stuff brother, meaning you'll know his training and his experience and all the little details you need to know what he can do. That good enough?
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2014, 10:53:32 pm »

Blank knocks the yelling man on the head.
"Stop yelling, I don't even like the whole cult thing but if what happened back home is anything to go by it works well."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2014, 10:54:34 pm »

Corran looks at the group briefly then walks away.

"Got work to do, my first meeting begins shortly and I need to do some digging first.
Caine's law.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2014, 10:55:07 pm »

(GWG, you want to do another action? Besides punching him in the face?)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2014, 11:04:02 pm »

(( It depends on the records, his only has status, some of my friends it includes name as well for next of kin details. A name is more then enough to go on. ))
((I meant marital status as the only family thing. Of course name is a dead giveaway.))

"I specifically said I would share all information with him, was that unclear? Besides my office is on the top floor here and my room is right next door to it. I will not be taking it outside the building."
"Are you also going to be sharing the date of your daughter's wedding with him? And as to the other point...fair. Still, I would feel rather more secure if there was a copy on the computers we are supposed to be keeping official records and whatnot in."

"As for why I don't trust you? Well that's simple, I know what I did to get this job and I haven't read your files yet so I know nothing about you but what you chose to tell me which may or may not be accurate. I'm not taking risks with something this important. I'm not refusing to co-operate I'm simply stating that I will share information on a need to know basis not a want to know basis."
"I don't care where you came from and I don't feel the need to share my past with you.

"If it's important you will know, if you have suspicions I'll help you sort it out and give you the information."
"I am a Director as much as you. We have six directors and not one because the six are supposed to provide checks and balances for the others. How can we do that if you are unwilling to show any details about your work to the others?"

"But until I see through actions that you can be trusted that's as far as I'm willing to go. Once I can trust you I'll give you the information on anyone working for you. Minus names of course."
"What security risk is there from me reading files on potential recruits that don't even record the recruit's name?!?"

Blank pokes his head in on the argument. When he's speaks there is a noticable rasp and lisp.
"I think that you would make a good sacrifice to the gods if you aren't going to play nice and share with everyone."
"Try. I'd appreciate the practice."

"QUIET YOU ASSHOLES, GODDAMN DISTURBING MY NAP, I CAN HEAR YOU FROM FUCKING OVER THE BUILDING."(Meaning I didn't actually read all of it). "Now listen here, Corran, I don't give a shit who you hire, as long as I don't have to work with him, and he doesn't fuck me up. However, I fucking want to know who the hell these people are, if I have to work with him. Either in the field, or back here at base. Now that means all of you assholes. I barely know more than your name and what you can do. If you guys go into this screaming fest again. You can bet I'll get the POTUS to get me some new people here."
"This is a state-level program, you buffoon!"

(So, people, turn in actions if you want. I'll wait for conversations to end, of course, but it would be nice to get a chance to write things up ahead of time.)
((Which reminds me: Please don't post the turn until I've posted an action other than providing percussive discipline. I fully intend to do other things, but I'm not going to select them until after we've had a planning session, which will hopefully start when this argument ceases.
And we need a cohesive plan, not six idiots bumbling about and not sharing any information. That's a recipe for disaster. Seriously, we need a plan.
And I need a plan most of all, because what I'm going to build depends heavily on that.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2014, 11:05:55 pm »

((Yeah, we need five intelligent people and a buffoon bumbling about making a cult.))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33